[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
primaeva написал:
"
lolloberga написал:
hello guys, i am following the mom pob, but i'm at a point where i dont know what should be my next upgrade... i feel very squishy and kinda slow on the mapping side.
I can oneshot most mobs, but projectiles and bosses one shot me most of the time.
Any advice is appreciated. i have 30div budget

https://pobb.in/Ah0GYTzBKsJ7

Heya, I really need to see a video of your gameplay. The build can be squishy if played wrongly yes, but to be SLOW - is a serious problem.

Squishy would be because you're running like 3k max health with no defensive auras. Drop Valako's Sign and anything below 60 life is an instant swap -- good jewellery is really cheap this league and 30 div can probably bump you up to 4.5k life easily.

I highly suggest getting the Balance of Terror linked above and just coughing out the gem slot to get crit immunity. This league people are GUARANTEED happily alch-and-going with some 600% crit multiplier and guaranteed crits on many packs. The Balance of Terror is a slap-on solution for that and even grants crit multi!

what jewel/skill would i drop for balance?

Im using frostblink of wintry to move around between packs and shield charge with bbou, I mentioned it feels slow because I feel like I need waaay more cast speed to be casting shield charge/BBoU fluidly. Right now my gameplay is very clunky.

This is just an alc map and im not stopping to loot/open strongboxes just to showcase, but adding those its even worse gameplay. Maybe i shouldnt run strongbox atlas allowing me to switch from brine to arakaali?
I feel like I went wrong somewhere is there any advice you can give for my build? I feel as if im a little squishy with low damage output https://pobb.in/a-DkrXXbYpXt
Последняя редакция: LongDakJohson. Время: 9 апр. 2024 г., 16:31:16
"
lolloberga написал:
Im using frostblink of wintry to move around

Wasn't FoWB badly nerfed to include both cast time AND cooldown? I'd think straight FB would be better than it, or maybe flame dash given we should have decent cast time.
"
King_Haart написал:
"
lolloberga написал:

Wasn't FoWB badly nerfed to include both cast time AND cooldown? I'd think straight FB would be better than it, or maybe flame dash given we should have decent cast time.

cast time is meh without faster casting, but no cooldown.
anyway i switched around faster casting for faster attacks on shield charge and left fowb alone, i just use it to get over walls and stuff, now it feels better.
I love the damage so far, but I've been struggling with the overall "smoothness" and tankiness (getting one-shot a lot) of the gameplay. I'm not sure what I can improve with my current equipment, any advice is very much appreciated!

Here's my pobb:
https://pobb.in/_YtJSy-hHggA

Also wanted to reaffirm the mechanics of this build/skill. Is it basically:
>Press arcanist brand
>Press blade blast
>Use movement skill
>Recast arcanist brand + blade blast periodically?

I find there's a good amount of delay between casting arcanist brand -> casting blade blast -> using movement skill as opposed to what I see in the showcase videos posted.
Последняя редакция: ZeroCL. Время: 9 апр. 2024 г., 19:29:37
Hey! Trying to get this build put together. I have a couple of divines for the basic gear already,

Anyone can share a level 70-ish PoB to know which points I should prioritize from the tree. Thanks in advance!
"
ZeroCL написал:
I love the damage so far, but I've been struggling with the overall "smoothness" and tankiness (getting one-shot a lot) of the gameplay. I'm not sure what I can improve with my current equipment, any advice is very much appreciated!

Here's my pobb:
https://pobb.in/_YtJSy-hHggA

Also wanted to reaffirm the mechanics of this build/skill. Is it basically:
>Press arcanist brand
>Press blade blast
>Use movement skill
>Recast arcanist brand + blade blast periodically?

I find there's a good amount of delay between casting arcanist brand -> casting blade blast -> using movement skill as opposed to what I see in the showcase videos posted.

Hey! Toss Spell Echo into the trash and use faster casting on the Arcanist Brand setup. Sorry! Some earlier PoBs had this and I'm trying to weed them out, but there are so many platforms and posts I've made them in ><

This will vastly improve gameplay and single target DPS, see damage calculator here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bMDbaIPas-ER6-Nv2n6RUU0pCzodxDb-QNA6TY6fnEM/edit#gid=521806397)

Also, you're reserving > 50% of your life, leading to no overleech. You're probably not getting one-shot per se as often as you think. Drop Herald of Purity, probably? And why is there Herald of Ash on the build? The build clears very well without Heralds - use these reservations for other auras!

Finally, we really need crit immunity from somewhere this league. Some monsters are hitting for 6x-7x damage BY DEFAULT with the crit mods stacking.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 10 апр. 2024 г., 0:24:33
"
LongDakJohson написал:
I feel like I went wrong somewhere is there any advice you can give for my build? I feel as if im a little squishy with low damage output https://pobb.in/a-DkrXXbYpXt

Hi - drop Malachai's Loop and Cloak of Defiance. Go with high-life rares for now.

Your rings, amulet, shield and chest slots are now giving you 44 life out of a possible 430 life. You're never going to level like this if you don't play the build to perfection.

Other than that, anoint Dreamer and also make or buy an Inspiration 20/20, will greatly increase your damage output due to you having the buff stacked to 5 more often.

Link Clarity to Arrogance, then drop Enduring Cry slot if need be for Eternal Blessing --> Zealotry.
"
lolloberga написал:
"
King_Haart написал:
"
lolloberga написал:

cast time is meh without faster casting, but no cooldown.
anyway i switched around faster casting for faster attacks on shield charge and left fowb alone, i just use it to get over walls and stuff, now it feels better.

I much prefer SC + Faster attacks as well tbh, with Frostblink used to extend or leap acrosss gaps. That PoB was done for a friend who despices shield charge so those movements were swapped.
"
lolloberga написал:
"
primaeva написал:
"
lolloberga написал:
hello guys, i am following the mom pob, but i'm at a point where i dont know what should be my next upgrade... i feel very squishy and kinda slow on the mapping side.
I can oneshot most mobs, but projectiles and bosses one shot me most of the time.
Any advice is appreciated. i have 30div budget

https://pobb.in/Ah0GYTzBKsJ7

Heya, I really need to see a video of your gameplay. The build can be squishy if played wrongly yes, but to be SLOW - is a serious problem.

Squishy would be because you're running like 3k max health with no defensive auras. Drop Valako's Sign and anything below 60 life is an instant swap -- good jewellery is really cheap this league and 30 div can probably bump you up to 4.5k life easily.

I highly suggest getting the Balance of Terror linked above and just coughing out the gem slot to get crit immunity. This league people are GUARANTEED happily alch-and-going with some 600% crit multiplier and guaranteed crits on many packs. The Balance of Terror is a slap-on solution for that and even grants crit multi!

what jewel/skill would i drop for balance?

Im using frostblink of wintry to move around between packs and shield charge with bbou, I mentioned it feels slow because I feel like I need waaay more cast speed to be casting shield charge/BBoU fluidly. Right now my gameplay is very clunky.

This is just an alc map and im not stopping to loot/open strongboxes just to showcase, but adding those its even worse gameplay. Maybe i shouldnt run strongbox atlas allowing me to switch from brine to arakaali?

Drop Frostblink of WC. Just go regular Frostblink with no Faster Casting. Shield Charge + Faster Attacks with that freed up slot.

Pick your own jewel to drop. I'd recommend the 3 point Scintillating - 3 points is too much to pay. The Enfeeble Crit Mult is probably equal or more damage (checked - yep. You save 3 points AND get the same damage). I highly recommend NOT automating Arcane Cloak till you can play the build flawlessly. It's probably not up when you need it the most, and then it leaves you pants down and on low eHP when you need it.

WIth that slot from dropping Automation you can fit Enfeeble in.
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 10 апр. 2024 г., 0:54:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация