[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
primaeva написал:
"
Bijuboi написал:
For the full PC setup I got going is a +1 power charge helm better than a heatshiver at this point ?

Heatshiver is unbeatable at inflating PoBs, and +1 Corrupted heatshivers are a thing!

Sensible players, however, use a +1 PC helm with life, phys taken as, maybe some resist shred, and chaos res perhaps.

I am not a sensible player ;D

Gotcha makes sense lol, trying to figure out where to progress except maybe farming adorned but that seems like a huge task for GSF
Hello again Primaeva!

I've been enjoying your build a lot so far, but I'm not quite sure where to progress from where I am at the moment. I currently have around 10d to muster up but I'm not sure what I should prioritize. Would love if you could have a look!
PoB: https://pobb.in/Gv_TSlRpMXQn
Hey Primaeva, I'm planning on doing a bit of an early swap to Assassin since the FF jewels are within my budget and i'm a bit impatient to see how it feels. Here's my current pob (cold convert sabo) https://pobb.in/u_ay0T0A7Qpp. Before I swap though, can you do a check on anything wrong w my build? I think i followed the pob right, but idk. I know I need the dmg per frenzy anoint, 2 medium clusters(?), rolled flasks, lvl 21 BBoU, is there anything else I'm messing up on?

What would you recommend me to change as I switch to assassin? I don't think Polaric ring is needed right? What about medium clusters, is the the same (one more vast power, one more pressure points)? Should I just get a placeholder ring to fix the res that i will lose without polaric and taking out the crit immune balance of terror? Pls let me know. I'd say my damage is pretty fine now, the main issue is that i get oneshot and i feel a lil slow (why i'm switching to assassin). edit: i misunderstood how good covered in frost is. didn't know it's essentially 10% more not increased. i was mainly worried ab replacing the ring because i saw that the assassin pobs didn't use it, but i guess its BiS for now.

edit: also, should i go for opportunistic or ambush n assassinate? i'm currently doing destructive play + essences while farming shaper invitations. dmg is fine, i just get oneshot a lot.

double edit lol: i prob need to upgrade to 60% convert gloves soon so i can get some dex and free up 2 dex passives. right now the only ones on trade are like 30div and they also have a life roll so i can't get em. how would i go about crafting them? or should i just go for life and switch other pieces of gear for life?
Последняя редакция: HannyWombo. Время: 11 апр. 2024 г., 10:44:06
Prim and I have had a short chat about my trickster version on reddit, and he asked me to drag my Trickster version in, so here I am. POB: https://pobb.in/dM3MOQ2VmuKa

Some of his pointers and my vision on them
"
Crown of the Inward Eye? If I had a huuuuge budget - straight up 8-link Elemental helm with % gained as lightning or 30% essence mod, Hypothermia, Flat Crit chance and maybe a side of Conc effect for the 8th link (would have to redo rings to run double % mana cost reduction). Anointing Crusader and taking Tireless becomes necessary, etc, etc. Dark Seer is also better for Sabo with innate blind rather than on-hit, but I understand it gives a ton of HP as well so you can change that last.

But some straight up offensive boosts you can enjoy right now are:

1) Dropping Vitality, getting Enlighten 4, and slotting Zealotry in the Prism Guardian.

2) Finding some space for Faster Attacks on Shield Charge - this is non negotiable for me having tried both, unless you feel it's fast enough already.

3) Perandus Pact LIGHTNING would do a lot more for you than flat mana, I reckon! Let's calculate: 38 * 6% = Mother of god that's 228% lightning damage, you currently have only 166% increased, with this change you'd do 394/166 damage = 2.37x your current damage. You've more than doubled your damage for 120c. HAHAHA. Now THAT is a busted slot.

4) Every single effort has to be taken towards landing at least 90% crit. Since you run Zealotry now, that'll help a ton, since it ALSO unlocks a Watcher's with 120% crit chance against enemies on consecrated ground. Bottled Faith too, comes to mind. Brittle Boots - definitely worth it even after the nerf, at least, at this gear stage. I run a chest with 1.5% spell crit myself. That god helm earlier? Would also help.

5) Regarding damage being swingy - I can tell from a glance it's mostly Ele Res mobs fucking your shit up as it is fucking everyone. Your one curse, Assmark, is manual cast, which adds a layer of action to the build not many like (I know Ben did that, + focus, + war banner. hahaha). I would REALLY recommend a Conductivity on hit ring even if it costs you an eye. Map mods + the Necropolis mods can make monsters with 120 baseline res now... Not shredding this is going to make life hell even with lightning pen and exposure. Conversely, you can lean into it and take Elemental Mastery --> inversion. Now add on the fact that Arcane Cloak isn't always up, and I can see why there's some windows where it feels dogshit. (p.s. Runebinder is AT LEAST a 30% more multiplier too, especially since you have Onslaught + Cast speed from your MB. The DPS tool explains why.)

1) I'm struggling how to fit in enlighten4/zealotry/Petrified blood while also running clarity. Running clarity on mana and running the above setup sets you up to 42% unreserved life, which seems a bit tight in my opinion. Running it without clarity leaves me without the insane 19% recoup from my watchers eye.
2) Luckily, I tested with both, and onslaught + trickster attackspeed makes it comparable to saboteur with faster attacks, so I won back a hard needed socket :D
3) This appears to be very good for damage at the cost of some survivability, +140k average hit for about 800 mana.
4) A good profane wand with mana, spelldamage, crit combined with bottled faith would bring me up to 92% crit chance. I would reckon that allows you to ommit zealotry
5) Ye I reckon its the mega res mobs that feel like chunky lads. Going from juiced t16s with chaos damage to a more commonly resisted lightning build was a bigger bump then I expected :D As for runebinder, it's about 6% per point damage wise, and some HP. I was hoping to put some of those points to use in a large cluster jewel(which should give a bit higher point per value as well as 2 jewels extra.

As for Atziri's foible and Inward eye, they solve 3 very niche issues in my opinion for huge bang per buck. Requirements of stats on gear, allowing for crit and castspeed on rings, A different anoint on your amulet over crusader due to pathing and leech via lightning damage, which means you have another explicit on rings and in my case conversion on gloves.

All in all, avenues for improvement, with the fractured mana craft from haunted mobs(mana per int) it might even be possible, but it's gonna get expensive fast!
"
primaeva написал:
"
TiltedSpade написал:

Thank for you for your time and quality feedback.

All good! I was wondering how it plays on console? I would think the minimum of heavy graphics and no real need to "aim" would make it pretty serviceable, but it does have a few moving parts that are tricky to assemble even in a full trade economy.

By the way this is by no means a "cheap" fix but a straight up ~15% damage boost is a Watcher's Eye with 2 additional hits. Ben didn't use this at any point so it probably flew under the radar.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/xbox/Necropolis/l3J7EnCV|

15 div on Xbox, oh boy! ><

It plays great! The only negative is having to assign divine blessing to A which makes it hard to loot, but it doesn’t bother me. Good tip on the watchers!
Is the empower 4 gem or the utula with +1 level to socketed gem a must for cold build? im transisting to the build but they are both a little too expensive for me rn
"
Azesus написал:
Hello again Primaeva!

I've been enjoying your build a lot so far, but I'm not quite sure where to progress from where I am at the moment. I currently have around 10d to muster up but I'm not sure what I should prioritize. Would love if you could have a look!
PoB: https://pobb.in/Gv_TSlRpMXQn

How do you have 10 Endurance and 10 Frenzy charges? D:

I would highly recommend you get a chest like mine. This cost 4div. I'm pretty sure they can be made now with influenced crafting, too.

Cloak of Defiance is only really for the late game builds where Passive points become so precious that you don't want to path to MoM anymore.

Then ditch Valako's Sign for a thicc ring with cast speed, high life, high resists and chaos res if possible.

Try to get one of these, it'll add a TON of damage for just a jewel socket, has all res.. I guess the question is where does the socket to cast enfeeble come from - well, either an Unset Ring maybe, or you could even drop Increased Duration on Arcanist Brand, since we only need 3 brands now!

I think those changes should feel really good, then you can save up the big big divs for a full Adorned build.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Mathijn написал:
Prim and I have had a short chat about my trickster version on reddit, and he asked me to drag my Trickster version in, so here I am. POB: https://pobb.in/dM3MOQ2VmuKa

Some of his pointers and my vision on them
"
Crown of the Inward Eye? If I had a huuuuge budget - straight up 8-link Elemental helm with % gained as lightning or 30% essence mod, Hypothermia, Flat Crit chance and maybe a side of Conc effect for the 8th link (would have to redo rings to run double % mana cost reduction). Anointing Crusader and taking Tireless becomes necessary, etc, etc. Dark Seer is also better for Sabo with innate blind rather than on-hit, but I understand it gives a ton of HP as well so you can change that last.

But some straight up offensive boosts you can enjoy right now are:

1) Dropping Vitality, getting Enlighten 4, and slotting Zealotry in the Prism Guardian.

2) Finding some space for Faster Attacks on Shield Charge - this is non negotiable for me having tried both, unless you feel it's fast enough already.

3) Perandus Pact LIGHTNING would do a lot more for you than flat mana, I reckon! Let's calculate: 38 * 6% = Mother of god that's 228% lightning damage, you currently have only 166% increased, with this change you'd do 394/166 damage = 2.37x your current damage. You've more than doubled your damage for 120c. HAHAHA. Now THAT is a busted slot.

4) Every single effort has to be taken towards landing at least 90% crit. Since you run Zealotry now, that'll help a ton, since it ALSO unlocks a Watcher's with 120% crit chance against enemies on consecrated ground. Bottled Faith too, comes to mind. Brittle Boots - definitely worth it even after the nerf, at least, at this gear stage. I run a chest with 1.5% spell crit myself. That god helm earlier? Would also help.

5) Regarding damage being swingy - I can tell from a glance it's mostly Ele Res mobs fucking your shit up as it is fucking everyone. Your one curse, Assmark, is manual cast, which adds a layer of action to the build not many like (I know Ben did that, + focus, + war banner. hahaha). I would REALLY recommend a Conductivity on hit ring even if it costs you an eye. Map mods + the Necropolis mods can make monsters with 120 baseline res now... Not shredding this is going to make life hell even with lightning pen and exposure. Conversely, you can lean into it and take Elemental Mastery --> inversion. Now add on the fact that Arcane Cloak isn't always up, and I can see why there's some windows where it feels dogshit. (p.s. Runebinder is AT LEAST a 30% more multiplier too, especially since you have Onslaught + Cast speed from your MB. The DPS tool explains why.)

1) I'm struggling how to fit in enlighten4/zealotry/Petrified blood while also running clarity. Running clarity on mana and running the above setup sets you up to 42% unreserved life, which seems a bit tight in my opinion. Running it without clarity leaves me without the insane 19% recoup from my watchers eye.
2) Luckily, I tested with both, and onslaught + trickster attackspeed makes it comparable to saboteur with faster attacks, so I won back a hard needed socket :D
3) This appears to be very good for damage at the cost of some survivability, +140k average hit for about 800 mana.
4) A good profane wand with mana, spelldamage, crit combined with bottled faith would bring me up to 92% crit chance. I would reckon that allows you to ommit zealotry
5) Ye I reckon its the mega res mobs that feel like chunky lads. Going from juiced t16s with chaos damage to a more commonly resisted lightning build was a bigger bump then I expected :D As for runebinder, it's about 6% per point damage wise, and some HP. I was hoping to put some of those points to use in a large cluster jewel(which should give a bit higher point per value as well as 2 jewels extra.

As for Atziri's foible and Inward eye, they solve 3 very niche issues in my opinion for huge bang per buck. Requirements of stats on gear, allowing for crit and castspeed on rings, A different anoint on your amulet over crusader due to pathing and leech via lightning damage, which means you have another explicit on rings and in my case conversion on gloves.

All in all, avenues for improvement, with the fractured mana craft from haunted mobs(mana per int) it might even be possible, but it's gonna get expensive fast!

Hey! Sovereignty + 20% life reservation efficiency of skills is mandatory to make use of another 50% aura! You also CANNOT reserve more than 50% (let's call it 51%) of your life at any time, that removes overleech and is going to get you burning down from the deferred damage really fast. I think Vitality can be shafted once you make sure your overleech is going - it returns like 800+ per second compared to vitality's 200+, I just used Vitality because I couldn't afford an Enlightened, haha.

Fair point about keeping Foible. Very cool with Trickster's free Attack/Cast speed.
"
lokicuong3 написал:
Is the empower 4 gem or the utula with +1 level to socketed gem a must for cold build? im transisting to the build but they are both a little too expensive for me rn

Well no, you can run it without, but the tougher maps you run the more you're going to want the +1 + 1s, these add like 10% per stage and freezing the tougher mobs is a VERY good layer of defense that also scales damage ridiculously. You can start with Empower 3 and a clean +0.
"
HannyWombo написал:
Hey Primaeva, I'm planning on doing a bit of an early swap to Assassin since the FF jewels are within my budget and i'm a bit impatient to see how it feels. Here's my current pob (cold convert sabo) https://pobb.in/u_ay0T0A7Qpp. Before I swap though, can you do a check on anything wrong w my build? I think i followed the pob right, but idk. I know I need the dmg per frenzy anoint, 2 medium clusters(?), rolled flasks, lvl 21 BBoU, is there anything else I'm messing up on?

What would you recommend me to change as I switch to assassin? I don't think Polaric ring is needed right? What about medium clusters, is the the same (one more vast power, one more pressure points)? Should I just get a placeholder ring to fix the res that i will lose without polaric and taking out the crit immune balance of terror? Pls let me know. I'd say my damage is pretty fine now, the main issue is that i get oneshot and i feel a lil slow (why i'm switching to assassin). edit: i misunderstood how good covered in frost is. didn't know it's essentially 10% more not increased. i was mainly worried ab replacing the ring because i saw that the assassin pobs didn't use it, but i guess its BiS for now.

edit: also, should i go for opportunistic or ambush n assassinate? i'm currently doing destructive play + essences while farming shaper invitations. dmg is fine, i just get oneshot a lot.

double edit lol: i prob need to upgrade to 60% convert gloves soon so i can get some dex and free up 2 dex passives. right now the only ones on trade are like 30div and they also have a life roll so i can't get em. how would i go about crafting them? or should i just go for life and switch other pieces of gear for life?

Good news, you don't really need the Balance of Terror as an Assassin - fake crit immunity comes from Mistwalker. I would think Opportunistic is just better all round since the dangerous situations with rare stacking you get some coverage, then bossing it gives you back the damage.

Unfortunately, the squishiness is the cost of being really fast AF and dealing 25-50 million damage! Ahaha. There is a post on page 47 or something where I recommend an alternate setup that's much tankier (Arn's Anguish, drop Ututla's for rare chest, etc, etc) while leaving you with plenty of damage to still wreck content.

At most, just drop Herald of Purity, put determination in there, put Petrified Blood and Enligthen in and get a couple jewels with reservatione effiency to bring your unreserved life back to >50%. Get Doryani's Lesson on your cluster so you don't rely on Vitality Leech any more. More importantly, high roll Ututla's, that's like 150 base life missing. (If you go Arn's, don't worry about this.)

It's probably mostly phys damage gibbing you.

I don't really have a solution for gloves, I just live searched them last league and there were so many of them. Look out for ones that craft the life on then remove them, I guess!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация