[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

For the Arn's version, would it make any sense to go Replica Badge of the Brotherhood and stack Frenzy charges instead?

EDIT: How about Anathema + curse stacking? I found a pair of entropic gloves with Enfeeble curse-on-hit, I can imagine stacking on Mark + Temporal Chains + Vulnerability + Punishment together would be pretty effective in making some of the over-juiced mobs more manageable.
Последняя редакция: King_Haart. Время: 13 апр. 2024 г., 8:59:09
can this farm t17 without problem?
Hi, I've been trying one of the 3.23 cold conversion builds and I have a couple of questions.

I'm wondering what's the point of taking Hex Master if we're playing with a curse on hit ring.

And what is the point of the Runebinder keystone? If the triggerbots activate the brands on their own, we don't really need them to attach to enemies, right?
Последняя редакция: Norfma. Время: 13 апр. 2024 г., 11:38:51
"
Norfma написал:
Hi, I've been trying one of the 3.23 cold conversion builds and I have a couple of questions.

I'm wondering what's the point of taking Hex Master if we're playing with a curse on hit ring.

And what is the point of the Runebinder keystone? If the triggerbots activate the brands on their own, we don't really need them to attach to enemies, right?

Hex master is used with the legion jewel that converts it to inner conviction.
Hey, which version would you recommend? The PC with ralakesh or the archmage? I'm playing sc trade and will probably aim for the mid budget ones (20-30 div) but if i like it we will see.
Hi,

Cheapest variant for t17 maps (boss)
Ty

Édit : empower lvl4 is 15 div, so your prices seems toi low

Ok for t17, ben version so very
Последняя редакция: redjo. Время: 13 апр. 2024 г., 14:07:10
I noticed the POBs for the builds are old from 3.23 affliction league. There isnt no wildwood ascendancies anymore. Will these POBs be updated?
"
Yamsan написал:
"
primaeva написал:
"
Yamsan написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/johnsonh0393/characters?characterName=%E8%BF%BD%E4%B8%8D%E4%B8%8A

From poe.ninja the tankiest guy with the skill (4m dps on ninja)

How is this version? Seems good dps and a lot more tanky?
Or will be too weak to farm t17s

Wow! Now THIS guy is cooking. Prototype + 2 threads of hope to get -175% lightning res on everything. Max suppression, Melding. Very, very nice.

There is only one Achilles heel though and that is weakness to Lightning DoTs, I'm surprised he didn't take Lethe Shade or something.

He actually has 17m single target damage, and 10m mapping DPS. PoE.ninja can't calculate BBoU accurately, so you have to PoB it, then use the calculator (linked on page 1) to get a good figure.

It's still a very neat variation. Yes, it will wreck T17s - unless there's a mana siphoner I think, then you're kinda kill it before it kills you, but everything else is easy peasy.

Wait shit what if I add 2 negative lightning res ventors to it?
Or is it too bad to stack -res past 170

Ahaha you COULD get Res to -200 but I think that's it, the party stops there. The benefit is maybe you get some cheaper MF on that.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
SewerRattus написал:

Sounds good, ill sell all the Archmage build as my brain is too slow to play squishy builds. Is there a big damage difference between Impale and Archmage?
Does swapping Belts from Graven's secret to Arn's Anguish give us a lower mana return as i kind of already have mana issues, maybe im pressing blade blast too much hahaha.

Also the most important question, which MTX Void Emperor or Illusionist? :P

Thanks for answering these noobie ass questions

The solutions are:

1) Get a bigger ES pool, since ES recharges at a fixed % per second, a bigger pool is bigger regen. I think I introduced Discipline into some variants of the build to increase the Pool as well as Recharge Rate.

2) Energy Leech support can also be used in a pinch to solve resource issues.,

At this point I think Archmage is going to have a VERY high investment ceiling for potentially a *little* more damage, but it adds one more button to micromanage and is a little pendulum-y.

Void Emperor is the red one (very messy) - Illusionist is that big blue one. Check out the banners! They show a bit of each.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Hey, thanks for sharing and updating the build whenever you can! Been following this build to level 94 and I think I've hit a wall in terms of DPS and survivability. I don't usually get this far in the game, was wondering if you had any advice to improve the build?

Is there some "transition"/middle-ground of the build before getting the cluster jewels? Doryani's/Scintillating/Stormrider is an expensive combo, and I'm not sure when to swap out to thread of hope (or whether I should). Is archmage a stepping stone to impale/cold-convert?

Build: https://pobb.in/tW09Vf1luXbl

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация