[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
lokicuong3 написал:
Hello, i've made the transition to cold build but im struggling with the cold convert glove crafting, any rough process or right way to craft it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

easiest way to do that is to just buy a pair with 35 implicit, u can snipe 1 for like less than 5 div

or watcher + cold mastery+ 15 implicit on gloves and craft convert
Hey everyone,

First off, thanks for this primaeva, really enjoy the guide and thought put into this build. I started off as explosive trap of shrapnel and was struggling with some survivability, then saw the collab of you and what Ben did, which got my attention. Looking for some guidance on how to enhance my build and recommendations on where to go next.

1. I farmed the mageblood out yesterday with this build which is really satisfying and opens up some options for me.
2. I'm using the shock avoidance on flasks with the stormshroud to get ailment immunity, which again, frees up some gear with a lose in some movement speed which isn't a big deal to me.
3. I followed Ben's build with the melding of the flesh to get as tanky as I can, which has been mostly successful.
4. I'm using perandus pact to get to chaos cap (POB doesn't recognize this yet, so I'm at 102% chaos res when you calculate that in)

Thoughts on where to go next:

1. When I'm pushing higher end density maps (deli, beyond) that monsters are hitting me enough to get me a block recovery stun lock basically. Trying to figure out the best way to deal with this, any thoughts would be appreciate.
2. I've thought of moving to a cold convert option to scale damage more as that is my weakest spot right now. Running T17's, the boss just takes way too long to down.
3. I don't know which should be my big investment, the cold convert, a 7 link helm with increased area, hypo, and spell crit, or something else I"m not seeing.

Overall, looking for general guidance on how to either get even more tanky, or how to scale my damage higher to keep pushing the build into high deli without becoming a glass canon (I hate dieing).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciate, and again, thanks for creating this guide and spawning a lot of great conversation.

https://pobb.in/N1EHu_26LOlk

Thanks!
In the "Tanky Impale" PoB you have Vitality and War Banner slotted...nowhere and yet active, plus 5 gems in the helmet...

Explain the reason of deception?
"
Prof549 написал:
In the "Tanky Impale" PoB you have Vitality and War Banner slotted...nowhere and yet active, plus 5 gems in the helmet...

Explain the reason of deception?

I'm doing the same build variant and running everything that is in that build... This includes vitality (essential for the watchers eye), and war banner.

In fact, I even had a spare slot open for Frost blink for terrain skipping.

You do not have to copy his build stat for stat, you know. Or gem by gem, for that matter.

As for the helmet "5 slot". Perhaps look at what is actually active? Zealotry is not being used in this build. Its inactive.

Do a proper check before attacking someone, yeh?
Последняя редакция: Dr3amHax0r. Время: 19 апр. 2024 г., 11:29:34
"
on1ysuffer написал:
"
lokicuong3 написал:
Hello, i've made the transition to cold build but im struggling with the cold convert glove crafting, any rough process or right way to craft it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

easiest way to do that is to just buy a pair with 35 implicit, u can snipe 1 for like less than 5 div

Is getting total 100% phys to cold dmg convert important? or is there any modifier in that glove i can left out to reduce the cost? thank you mate
"
zephrys13 написал:
Hey everyone,

First off, thanks for this primaeva, really enjoy the guide and thought put into this build. I started off as explosive trap of shrapnel and was struggling with some survivability, then saw the collab of you and what Ben did, which got my attention. Looking for some guidance on how to enhance my build and recommendations on where to go next.

1. I farmed the mageblood out yesterday with this build which is really satisfying and opens up some options for me.
2. I'm using the shock avoidance on flasks with the stormshroud to get ailment immunity, which again, frees up some gear with a lose in some movement speed which isn't a big deal to me.
3. I followed Ben's build with the melding of the flesh to get as tanky as I can, which has been mostly successful.
4. I'm using perandus pact to get to chaos cap (POB doesn't recognize this yet, so I'm at 102% chaos res when you calculate that in)

Thoughts on where to go next:

1. When I'm pushing higher end density maps (deli, beyond) that monsters are hitting me enough to get me a block recovery stun lock basically. Trying to figure out the best way to deal with this, any thoughts would be appreciate.
2. I've thought of moving to a cold convert option to scale damage more as that is my weakest spot right now. Running T17's, the boss just takes way too long to down.
3. I don't know which should be my big investment, the cold convert, a 7 link helm with increased area, hypo, and spell crit, or something else I"m not seeing.

Overall, looking for general guidance on how to either get even more tanky, or how to scale my damage higher to keep pushing the build into high deli without becoming a glass canon (I hate dieing).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciate, and again, thanks for creating this guide and spawning a lot of great conversation.

https://pobb.in/N1EHu_26LOlk

Thanks!

Missing like 5 levels on BBoU, +2 from wand, 1 from amulet, 1 from lv21 bbou, 1 from lv4 empower. It's about 10% dps per level

Ben uses +50% stun avoidance on a flask and a tattoo to have 100% stun avoidance

Topaz flask needs to be 70% for +1 extra max lightning res
Purity of lightning needs to be lv23 for another +1 max lightning
Helmet implicit for +1 max lightning
Divine the melding for another +1 max lightning
"
lokicuong3 написал:
"
on1ysuffer написал:
"
lokicuong3 написал:

Is getting total 100% phys to cold dmg convert important? or is there any modifier in that glove i can left out to reduce the cost? thank you mate

It is good to have it at least so u don't care about phys reflect, but also for dmg, if u have like a LOT of dmg it wouldn't matter that much but still better to have it, and it's pretty cheap if u do mastery, watcher and gloves. Just do that until u have currency to buy 35% implicit.
So i did couple upgrades and updates: https://pobb.in/tpzEimu7JXcm

Killed uber eater, exarch, cortex, chayula, several 70+ feared. "Kill them before they kill you" still works everywhere but not in t17. T17 is just miserable--can't skip phases, map itself is the worst. Doable with portal scarab but doesn't feel good.
If anyone have an idea how i can make it works at t17 please help xD
Or how i should change the build

Hi
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters

hopefully one of the last times ill be needing help lol...

you have pushed me into t16 and im forever thankful..

i was curious if you could recommend me a way to get the physical life leech, i only have it on the watchers eye gem.

I see the path for more life. quickly upgrading adorned and then stacking more mediums, as well as finishing my medium clusters. Thank you once again for all the information

"
Gamjanaut написал:
Hi
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters

hopefully one of the last times ill be needing help lol...

you have pushed me into t16 and im forever thankful..

i was curious if you could recommend me a way to get the physical life leech, i only have it on the watchers eye gem.

I see the path for more life. quickly upgrading adorned and then stacking more mediums, as well as finishing my medium clusters. Thank you once again for all the information

U should rly roll your flasks man :)
And u don't need more leech, but u can get as a mod on ring (it's a delve mod so u can't just craft it yourself)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация