BONE ZOMBIES 3.24 | Wrecker's Stress-Free Build(s) & Filter | 1-Button, HC SSF, & Pure Item Freedom

"
xBartel написал:
Скрытый текст
Love your build but i have a question:

You link Cast when Damage Taken Support with Bone Offering, but the offering can't be triggered this way? or am i missing something?

Hey, Bartel!

That's very kind of you! I'm glad you're having such a good time!

You, my friend, have found a bug. The offering skills are most definitely triggerable. They have been a part of the build for a very long time as such, and I've noticed them working properly this league as well. So adding that screen shot to the bug forum would be a good idea.

Nice work double-checking! Thanks a lot!

https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
xBartel написал:

You link Cast when Damage Taken Support with Bone Offering, but the offering can't be triggered this way? or am i missing something?

All Offerings require a corpse to use.. even when triggered.
"
xBartel написал:
Скрытый текст

Is your bone offering gem leveled so that it has a level requirement higher than 38?
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
G'day Wrecker_of_Days

Long time watcher of your builds, first time user of them this league. I must say I'm absolutely loving the Bone Zombie build. Almost at maps and it's been so easy to gear and use

Not using spectres yet but using lightning tendrils for fodder mobs and was lucky enough to get a transfigured Summon Chaos Golem of the Maelström from my first Labyrinth so he's been great too

Definitely a great league start build for me, *two thumbs up* Keep up the great work!
Hey Wrecker!

It's been a while, have been trying other builds in the meantime, but this time I feel I want to give our trusty zombies another go, since I'm not getting along with the build I originally wanted to try.

However, I need to drop a skill, or eventually get a chance to use an unset ring, because I am lost without my shield charge. Can I drop the predator support for the golem or would you rather suggest a defensive skill? Being able to get around quickly is a defensive skill for me after all. And while I absolutely hate to die, I am playing SC, so it's not the end of the run when I do.

I also wonder, since GGG changed the use of left mouse button to not be able to put guard skills on it anymore, does that also apply to bone barrier?
Not that it makes a difference for me, since I need to play with controller, which never had that functionality.

Edit: Hold up, the second predator support is on the fake chaos golem! What does it actually support there?
Последняя редакция: Elocara. Время: 6 апр. 2024 г., 13:46:03
"
DaiKahn написал:
Скрытый текст
G'day Wrecker_of_Days

Long time watcher of your builds, first time user of them this league. I must say I'm absolutely loving the Bone Zombie build. Almost at maps and it's been so easy to gear and use

Not using spectres yet but using lightning tendrils for fodder mobs and was lucky enough to get a transfigured Summon Chaos Golem of the Maelström from my first Labyrinth so he's been great too

Definitely a great league start build for me, *two thumbs up* Keep up the great work!
Awesome, Dai!

That's really kind of you to pass on. I appreciate you taking the time to be so kind. (And I'm obviously glad the build is treating you well, too.)

Thanks so much!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 6 апр. 2024 г., 18:23:22
"
Elocara написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Wrecker!

It's been a while, have been trying other builds in the meantime, but this time I feel I want to give our trusty zombies another go, since I'm not getting along with the build I originally wanted to try.

However, I need to drop a skill, or eventually get a chance to use an unset ring, because I am lost without my shield charge. Can I drop the predator support for the golem or would you rather suggest a defensive skill? Being able to get around quickly is a defensive skill for me after all. And while I absolutely hate to die, I am playing SC, so it's not the end of the run when I do.

I also wonder, since GGG changed the use of left mouse button to not be able to put guard skills on it anymore, does that also apply to bone barrier?
Not that it makes a difference for me, since I need to play with controller, which never had that functionality.

Edit: Hold up, the second predator support is on the fake chaos golem! What does it actually support there?
Hey, Elocara!

Nice to see your name again :).

An unset ring works perfect here if you need to use your Shield Charge. It's the easiest way to add it. You can most definitely get rid of Predator Support linked to Automation Support as well. That Predator Support is only there for the ultra-lazy hands-free casting of Signal Prey (which is shared with the Zombies/Phantasms). Culling Strike Support is also not important, and just for kicks.

Annnnnd

"
Elocara написал:

The Bone Barrier ascendency node no longer provides the Bone Armor skill. Now it does this:

1% additional Physical Damage Reduction per Minion, up to 10%
1% of Damage Dealt by your Minions is Leeched to you as Life
Minions gain 40% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield

So even better for you if you are on a controller.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
CelticHound написал:
So even better for you if you are on a controller.

Well, that is good news, thanks for pointing that out for me.
First time user and new fan here: I absolutely love your bone zombie build and I will use it for as long as I play this game at some point during any league from now on.

I'm awfully new to minions though and as I reach red maps, I'm starting to realize I have no idea how to scale up. The build is so good that I basically didn't need to optimize my gear until now.

Do you or does anyone have some like... fundamental level tips for a minion noob on scaling them up for end game stuff like progressing to ubers?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация