[3.23]Tanky/Fast Golem/Offering Stacking Penance Caster (Max Block, 1k reg, 66 pdr, crit, speed)

What this is not?
- it is not a league starter
- it is not ssf friendly
- it is not a mage blood or headhunter build

What is this?
A character that stacks three offerings and 9 Golems to get many benefits for a reasonable price. I could clear my juiced T16s and kill the ubers i tried with it.

New:
After initially thinking this would not work i can recommend adding Summon Stone Golem of Safeguarding additionally to normal stone golem. It just works just fine and has around 10k Life. With the golem buff effect it gives 80-100% Melee Damage is taken from your Stone Golems' Life before you.

Short video showcase
Скрытый текст

Basic Concept - Offerings
Waggle released a video that made me aware, that we can get a high effect of offering skills this league with charms and the “That Which was Taken” jewel. That mod is additively with the “Your Offerings have 50% reduced Effect on you” on the “Mistress of Sacrifice” Ascendancy passive skill for the Necromancer, which we lend us with forbidden flesh and forbidden flame jewels.
In total i get:
- 90% effect from charms
- 28% from That Which Was Taken Crimson Jewel
- 18% from chest implicit
- 20% from Minion Mastery
- 10 % from Gem Quality
for 216% effect of offerings on me.
Combined with the “Leash of Oblation” Belt we can have:

Bone Offering (75% attack block and 75% spell block)
Flesh Offering (64% movement speed, attack speed and cast speed)
Spirit Offering (328% crit chance, 86% crit multi)

To automate this, we socket the three offerings in our Weapon with the unveiled “Trigger a Socketed Spell on Using a Skill, with a 4 second Cooldown” mod on our weapon and the corpse walker boots.

Basic Concepts - Golems
if you played Enkies Arc Witch you are probably aware of the power of golem buffs. This league this concept also got some buffs from GGG.
Charms and TWWT-Jewel can have up 35% Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems
transfigured gems gave us additional maximum golems.
the pure number of golems is important for the Elemancer Ascendancy passive skill which grants 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem (with 9 Golems 225%).
Also the Cluster Jewel Notable Passive Skill Primordial Bond which gives 10% increased Damage per Summoned Golem (90% with 9 Golems) and 40% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems.
Depending on the cluster jewel configuration I have between 880% and 1000% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems. That results in second case in:

Lightning Golem: 100% Attack and Cast Speed
Stone Golem: 1.270 flat life regeneration
Chaos Golem: 50% physical damage reduction
Flame Golem: 200% increased Damage
Ice Golem: 310% increased Crit Chance and 310% and increased Accuracy Rating (not important for spells)
Summon Stone Golem of Safeguarding: 100% Melee Damage is taken from your Stone Golems' Life before you
Carrion Golem of Hordes: only used to get to 9 max Golems

Skill Selection
looking at our provided stats i chose a skill that benefits from cast and attack speed, crit and duration (needed for offerings). All 3 stats benefit the new Penance Brand of Dissipation skill, but other skills are also an option. I can think of EK or Spark. But any other crit handcast spell is an option, as we get much crit, cast speed and generic damage from the tree and the Primordial Bond nodes.
Nice side effect of lightning golem and flesh offering is that we can have really fast movement skills like leap slam, shield charge or whirling blades.

Gear
this build needs some very specific items on some slots to function:

Скрытый текст
Charms TWWT-Jewel should have at least the offering effect, better also golem buff effect.
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Mistress of Sacrifice Forbidden Flesh and Forbidden Flame Jewel are also mandatory to combine both golems and offerings.

Belt
not headhunter or mageblood here - the only option is Leash of Oblation

Amulet
i think you can not beat the 3 additional Golems from The Primordial Chain. On a positive side - you can get cheap ones with good corruptions.

Weapons/Off Hand
I went for two sceptres. If you prefer shield charge you can go with a weapon and shield. Only important thing is the unveiled trigger mod on your weapon.

Body Armour
Only slot to get more offering effect. Easiest way is to go with Exarch implicit.

Gloves
for some Life Leech and unnerve

Cluster Jewels
I went with 2 or 3 large Minion Cluster jewels with a good position of Primordial Bond nodes and some Megalomaniac jewels with also that mod and other useful passives.

Rest of the gear to get some damage and fill defenses

Passive Skill Tree
EB/MoM to have enough resource for the triggering
Golem Cluster - mandatory
ES-leech cluster for some instant leech
Runebinder - mandatory for brands
Brand Crit Cluster to get the Mastery
Sovereignty - to fit my auras
Spiritual Aid - to get offering mastery and benefit from cluster jewels
Potency of Will - to get uptime on offerings and better penance brand
and some life, energy shield and armour

Ascendancy
for all the golem stacking we need of course:
Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer which provide:
- 2 Golems
- 325%increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems
- massive quality of life for resummoning golems (mine never die) and Summoned Golems are Immune to Elemental Damage

After those 2 there are some viable choices

Bastion of Elements
as we have covered the physical damage with our Chaos Golem and Endurance Charges this Passive covers our Elemental Damage Mitigation pretty well with the Elemental Aegis which provides another Damage Buffer for Elemntal Damage

Mastermind of Discord and Heart of Destruction
provides big damage and Area of Effect

Shaper of Storms
As we deal lightning damage this will also bosost our damage as we get better shocks

Shaper of Winter
i think to boost our damage even more this could be an option to go with a 7 linked helmet with hypothermia, conc effect, more elemental damage etc. This node could be a viable option to get the needed chill for hypothermia.

POB:
2 Cluster Jewel Variant https://pobb.in/mrd5cocYe50G
3 Cluster Jewel Variant https://pobb.in/Q8vb-OlqWcCH

If you have any feedback, please let me know 🙂
Последняя редакция: cirf. Время: 9 янв. 2024 г., 10:20:55
Last bumped30 марта 2024 г., 6:56:12
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Thank you for sharing your build. im gonna try it and switch my witch to this build.

- edit trying this build and its great!

! do note that the Primordial Bond nodes can be taken multiple times !
Последняя редакция: dario23. Время: 1 янв. 2024 г., 9:38:35
Interesting idea, do you know how much damage it would do in a realistic ssf scenario without mega clusters, forbidden jewels etc?
"
Maronsson написал:
Interesting idea, do you know how much damage it would do in a realistic ssf scenario without mega clusters, forbidden jewels etc?

i think this is not ssf friendly at all. You need very specific charms and you lose the whole "offering affect you" part without the forbidden jewels. A SSF Version would then only be the golem stacking part. You loose like 160% to 240% Golem Buff Effect and some damage. But you would gain points to invest otherwise.
How are you inflicting exposure to benefit from mastermind of discord?
"
smolow написал:
How are you inflicting exposure to benefit from mastermind of discord?

awakened lightning pen
ah i missed that..thank you
Uhh nice Bulid!!
ty for the build, u can make a leveling please?
"
thedoldivic написал:
ty for the build, u can make a leveling please?

You can't start with this build until you hit maps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация