Account Moderation Update

It's going up a little bit now. But still 10-15k less from 13 feb.

65. Path of Exile 12,847
Последняя редакция: BluTiger13. Время: 15 февр. 2024 г., 5:04:31
I got muted twice because of using the word [Removed by Support] in global chat. But i didnt use the word to offense anyone, just something like "you will get muted if you use word [Removed by Support] here"... boom, muted
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Последняя редакция: Drew_GGG. Время: 15 февр. 2024 г., 13:34:55
"
unlucky_child написал:
I got muted twice because of using the word [Removed by Support] in global chat. But i didnt use the word to offense anyone, just something like "you will get muted if you use word [Removed by Support] here"... boom, muted

The fact that you used the word twice, got moderated & punished for it (twice), then came here to talk about it happening repeating the word again, and getting your post edited by the mods; it's a thing of beauty
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Worst change ever, guess il never write with people just in case i dont get muted for 6 weeks
This is a very bad change in my opinion,
see the problem here is that its just too easy to get banned right now and those mutes equate to a game ban wich is way too hard. Now imagine i just chose the wrong chat by accident and posted some stuff for sale on global 1. Do you think no one is gonna report you for that? WRONG! you are getting instantly game banned because you accidentaly chose the wrong channel to post your items for sale. If at least you have a warning like mods could say: Hey bud, your in the wrong channel for posting these items, im giving you a warning this time and next time its a mute. and then you can say like yeah im sorry i posted in the wrong channel, i will make sure to post in the good channel next time. Well now everyone is happy and no one got banned from the game.

The idea behind mutes is good cause you can prevent spam and rmt and stuff like that.
The implementation is bad because there lacks the possibility for the player to redeem himself if he actually made a mistake.

So now that i believe there is a problem, well i must offer so possible solutions or im not helping the case.

Solution:
Step 1: Have a warning system where if players are getting reported from others in the chat, maybe you get a popup or a message in chat like : You have been reported by a player in Global chat for using wrong channel. Like this you can realise your mistake if it was genuine and correct the faulty behavior.

Step 2: A human moderator can verify the report and decide if he thinks the player was abusing the game or it was possibly just a mistake
Mod verifications should be done in order of # of reports so people most likely real offenders get the ban quicker and if someone is just being reported because someone else dint like him, well he does not get muted for nothing.

Step 3: If the player keeps spamming stuff to sell in global despite all warnings, then the mod can mute him rightfully so.
If the player has changed to the correct channel, well i think its safe to asume it was a genuine mistake of him and no further consequences are given this time around except for the warning from the mod that stays on the account WITH the date of warning.

Step 4: When a mod verifies reports on a player, checking for the date of last warning can help identify is this player tends to have a bad and frequent behavior or was the last time he did a mistake was 4 months ago.(wich should affect the severity of the mute because you need to rewards good behavior if you want to punish bad behavior)

With that said, lets hope some minor adjustments/improvements are made so we can all keep talking in chat without fear of being banned for a sily mistake. Chat keeps the game alive, if it becomes dead, people will start leaving and we dont want that.

Thx for reading
Последняя редакция: Marconium. Время: 15 февр. 2024 г., 18:57:44
Man, I just want to say...after the fact...this is just pure karma for those stinky buttfaced diabetics who report others. 14k online on a friday.

That's your karma, in cake form. Eat it dude.

68. Path of Exile 14,126
Последняя редакция: BluTiger13. Время: 17 февр. 2024 г., 4:12:56
"
ArtCrusade написал:
"
unlucky_child написал:

The fact that you used the word twice, got moderated & punished for it (twice), then came here to talk about it happening repeating the word again, and getting your post edited by the mods; it's a thing of beauty

whats your point?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child написал:
"
ArtCrusade написал:
"
unlucky_child написал:

whats your point?

That it's incredibly ironic? Like, how do you not see the humor in this lmao
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I've just got muted for using the word "TRASH". Holy moly, what the hell is this GGG ? Are we becoming a dictatorship ? IT'S PATHETIC
What do you mean we wont be shown as online on trading?
Why do you want players to not be able to trade stuff just because they got muted?
I was muted many times for an hour or few just because I made offensive joke or
said something based.
That doesn't give you right to make me disappear from trade offers.
ESPECIALLY THAT I'VE PAID FOR PREMIUM STASH TABS TO TRADE EASILY THROUGH STASH AND BE VISIBLE ON TRADE PAGE.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация