[3.24] Kitava's Thirst Autobomber - A Mana-Gating League Starter

"
so1ek1ar написал:
I've just built it, while i am missing a belt i can't seem to see what i'm missing, i'm dying even in Blood Aqueducts (I'm probably missing a lot hahaha) could you please have a look?<3

- Also wondering, for the upgrades section, is there a PoB that shows the final build so it's easier to follow the upgrades section?

Missing the 20% mana recouped as life from the watcher's eye and need to increase level of clarity by one to mana gate (slightly above 200 unreserved mana right now). Getting at least 2% cooldown recovery would also be nice, but isn't as mandatory as the the other two. Getting 10-15 more levels and a belt will also help a lot. Afraid not, this build has a lot of inter-dependency between items which makes a final POB difficult (budgets of a final build also vary e.g. nine lives lets you change a lot of your itemization and passive tree in ways that would cause the build to fail before getting those (currently) extremely expensive forbidden flame/flesh jewels).
Последняя редакция: Juminoh. Время: 26 апр. 2024 г., 1:10:18
Hello man love your build so much, but I still die a little bit and struggle a bit in yellow maps

here is the pob: https://pobb.in/4kiZ19EhtoUf

just have a couple of questions:

- what pantheons do I choose ? I am running Brine king and Ralakes.

- do level Blazing Salvo and Firestorm or keep it at lvl 1 ?

- to help me survive a little a picked Zealot's Oath and kinda helped a little, do I keep it or speac into something else?

thank you …
Последняя редакция: abdoMHAS. Время: 28 апр. 2024 г., 21:41:11
Hello I'm currently running this build as my first autoloader. I feel like I've got my build really close to working as intended. Something I can't wrap my mind around is why are blazing Salvo and firestorm lvl 1? I know i can level them but your POB seems to show them at lvl 1. also if you have any other tips they would be appreciated. i think i have a few more levels to go before i complete the tree. then if theres any extra points i might add some stuff and see what i can do with it. some extra tankiness would be great.

https://pobb.in/xqlmic0_IWDF

Im still working on getting my mana below 200 by leveling Clarity and maybe Vitality if needed.

I intend to get another perfect roll Secret Storm.
Последняя редакция: Rurrux. Время: 1 мая 2024 г., 10:14:02
"
abdoMHAS написал:
Hello man love your build so much, but I still die a little bit and struggle a bit in yellow maps

- to help me survive a little a picked Zealot's Oath and kinda helped a little, do I keep it or speac into something else?

thank you …

Brine King and Ralakesh are good options but I'd consider swapping to Gruthkul. Staying with physical damage mitigation, I'd try to get a little bit of quality on Warlord's Mark for more reliable endurance charges. I'd recommend keeping them at level 1 for now, once you get a more character levels you can try increasing the gem level. Nothing wrong with taking zealot's oath, but the energy shield regeneration probably won't be that significant. Biggest upgrades are just getting more levels, dropping down a few map tiers for a bit and getting into the mid 80s should help a lot.
"
Rurrux написал:
Hello I'm currently running this build as my first autoloader. I feel like I've got my build really close to working as intended. Something I can't wrap my mind around is why are blazing Salvo and firestorm lvl 1? I know i can level them but your POB seems to show them at lvl 1. also if you have any other tips they would be appreciated. i think i have a few more levels to go before i complete the tree. then if theres any extra points i might add some stuff and see what i can do with it. some extra tankiness would be great.

https://pobb.in/xqlmic0_IWDF

Im still working on getting my mana below 200 by leveling Clarity and maybe Vitality if needed.

I intend to get another perfect roll Secret Storm.

Build looks really close, the biggest issue is some of the triggered skills don't cost 100 mana though (marks should be level 8 and curses level 6). Blazing Salvo and Firestorm are level 1 to reduce the mana cost, since their damage primarily comes from Energy Blade/Spell Blade/Battlemage. Biggest thing for tankiness is going to be getting resists capped, which is going to come from a +to all elemental resistance roll on the quicksilver flask (though a bismuth flask might be the easiest way for you right now). Some quality on warlord's mark will also help with endurance charges and Gruthkul Pantheon can get some more physical damage mitigation.
Thank you for the response. this season i can only find a +20 to all resistances on a flash. the +39ish that you are showing in the POB isnt available +20 is max roll tier 1. i was thinking of redoing my boots and letting go of a stat to get some more cold and fire. i think im like 18 short on each with my +15 all res flash. is there something else you might recommend to get those resistances? i doubled checked all my marks and curses are all over 100 mana on my skill bar something must be showing wierd in the POB. I appreciate the help.
"
Juminoh написал:
"
abdoMHAS написал:

thank you …

Brine King and Ralakesh are good options but I'd consider swapping to Gruthkul. Staying with physical damage mitigation, I'd try to get a little bit of quality on Warlord's Mark for more reliable endurance charges. I'd recommend keeping them at level 1 for now, once you get a more character levels you can try increasing the gem level. Nothing wrong with taking zealot's oath, but the energy shield regeneration probably won't be that significant. Biggest upgrades are just getting more levels, dropping down a few map tiers for a bit and getting into the mid 80s should help a lot.

thanks man this helped a lot, thank you for taking the time to replay <3
Hey,

Can you check out where im going wrong, I keep on insta killing myself and cant proc firestorm or blazing salvo ?

https://pobb.in/VwXMq1z18Lk1

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация