Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

so now i can brick my entire league just because i upgraded pantheon on another char. lmao
how would this work with characters that would like the freeze immunity and stun reduction on brine king but also want to make a character with a self chill build?
would the 50% reduced effect of chill on you be removable? having a toggle would be nice. please look into this if possible.

edit: I see everyone is thinking what I am thinking. otherwise this is a great change
Последняя редакция: nipple_lips. Время: 11 марта 2024 г., 0:00:09
Good job , cheers !
Would love to get more and more QoL changes !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Последняя редакция: cjbLazin. Время: 11 марта 2024 г., 0:27:05
buh uuh
One characterAndy so... mehhh. nice I guess.
i have 20-30 fps in maps just saying
So uh can we have separate atlas for each character, i don't really care about divine vessels it's basically free, but not being able to tailor atlas for different builds is just stupid
you guys really don't understand what makes making secondary characters feel bad do you. nobody cares about spending 2 extra seconds to get pantheons on a secondary character. I hate running the campaign that i never liked even the first time for the 500th time. just let us level with infinite delve atleast then there is some excitement and entertainment during leveling rather than a slog that im sleeping through and makes me only want to play one character per league.
-Professional Fish
Why not buff some outdated weak mods in pantheon?

And I think it could be a better idea to make a pantheon tree so that we could allocate these gods' ability in a better way to build up defensive parts of our builds.
WARNING: Standard may be locked out of winterweave builds if any char has completed the -50% chill pantheon.

The player can't have 50% reduced effect of chill on a winterweave build. Brine King Pantheon should be changed because it will prevent all reverse chill Winterweave build second characters.

The player will be completely locked out of reverse chill builds because you can't go avoid ailments to get Freeze Immune. You need the Freeze Immune from this Pantheon.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация