[3.24] Looping League Starter - Heartbound Autobomber

"
Tssrct написал:
I've been trying out this build and am really enjoying this walking simulator. Although its maybe not the best method, I'm starting the loop by disabling/enabling skitterbots.

Currently doing t8 maps, but do notice I've been dying quite a bit more. I know I'm low on evasion and could use a couple levels up my spell suppression and implement power charge generation. However, in case I'm missing anything else obvious, any advice is appreciated. I don't have a ton to spend unfortunately, about 75c in the bank available for upgrades.

https://pobb.in/Xs7boQ-SiZMK

That's a really neat way of starting the loop! You definitely want one more 6% recoup jewel (drop Dust Cut, don't think it's doing anything for you) and try and do Uber lab as soon as possible for Forbidden Power (a lot of our damage comes from here and I'd recommend taking Forbidden Power before Unholy Authority). I'd also unallocate Arcanist's Dominion and everything to its left, which will let you pick up spell suppression (either use a rare cluster with blessed rebirth or spend three points to get another jewel socket elsewhere). Can also pick up a wand for a few chaos with some combination of % increased spell/cold damage, critical strike chance/multiplier for spells and flat added cold damage to spells.
Im really confused as to why my loop isnt working anymore.
It starts and then just fizzles out.

I changed to a 20/20 less duration gem and got a cluster jewel.
I dont have too much armor.
I do have 11% cooldown recovery.

https://pobb.in/AEloFl9qKwUf

Help would be *much* appreciated.
Последняя редакция: feyo. Время: 26 апр. 2024 г., 13:57:43
Is there a possible setup to be able to use -

- PROFANE BLOOM and maybe perhaps WITHERING PRESENCE.
- Swap out Creeping Frost, Ice Spear, Eye of Winter with other gems.
- Tankier version with shield?

Sorry for my ignorant questions. I haven't tried the build yet so I don't know how tanky it actually is.
"
feyo написал:

Strange, the configuration looks right. Have you tried restarting it a few times? Even with the 20/20 setup you have to restart it sometimes. If that doesn't work I'd try swapping back to a 15/0 less duration and making sure that still works. Might also be pantheon, can't see it in POB.
"
Matsuzaka54 написал:
Is there a possible setup to be able to use -

- PROFANE BLOOM and maybe perhaps WITHERING PRESENCE.
- Swap out Creeping Frost, Ice Spear, Eye of Winter with other gems.
- Tankier version with shield?

Sorry for my ignorant questions. I haven't tried the build yet so I don't know how tanky it actually is.

Definitely an option to go profane bloom instead of unholy authority. Swapping to chaos damage instead of cold is also an option, it's just hard to match the scaling of Ice Spear + Creeping Frost + Greater Multiple Projectiles. Eventually we do use Malachai's Loop Shield, but can use one earlier if you want (just make sure it doesn't have armour on it).
"
Juminoh написал:
"
feyo написал:

Strange, the configuration looks right. Have you tried restarting it a few times? Even with the 20/20 setup you have to restart it sometimes. If that doesn't work I'd try swapping back to a 15/0 less duration and making sure that still works. Might also be pantheon, can't see it in POB.

Sadly, even with my old 47% less duration gem it doesnt work anymore.

Tried changing to Arakaali and Garukhan as you mentioned elsewhere and it didnt change anything.

Its also happening *every* time now that the loops stops after some time.
Sometimes really fast, some times after 30-40 seconds.

Currently the character is unplayable and I dont know why.
Which is sad, because it was fun.

I actually uploaded a short video of the buff bar up top to show you how it fizzles out:

https://streamable.com/071usf

Sometimes it goes a bit longer. But it always fizzles out for sure.
Последняя редакция: feyo. Время: 28 апр. 2024 г., 18:52:26
Huh it was a bit of a struggle getting this off the ground running at 68. It's an interesting build overall. If y'all get the early quest passive tree points, it really starts pretty early if you have the currency.

I was committing suicide pretty often since I thought it was simply hitting the health flask twice. It's not. You have to time it in a way for the hp recoup to kick in without KILLING you. It's a timed thing honestly. Especially if your Petrified Blood isn't at max level. Get more HP.

Survival is pretty shoddy too, run and dodge. You won't survive those degen or a hit. Be careful of bleeding mechanics.

I am probably moving back to minions though. This was more frustrating than fun xD

Thanks for the build anyway.
"
atrolotenri написал:
Huh it was a bit of a struggle getting this off the ground running at 68. It's an interesting build overall. If y'all get the early quest passive tree points, it really starts pretty early if you have the currency.

I was committing suicide pretty often since I thought it was simply hitting the health flask twice. It's not. You have to time it in a way for the hp recoup to kick in without KILLING you. It's a timed thing honestly. Especially if your Petrified Blood isn't at max level. Get more HP.

Survival is pretty shoddy too, run and dodge. You won't survive those degen or a hit. Be careful of bleeding mechanics.

I am probably moving back to minions though. This was more frustrating than fun xD

Thanks for the build anyway.

Sorry it didn't work out for you, if you are still interested in it I might try to get a few more levels and see how it feels. Level 74 is a bit early for the switch and once you get spell suppression and recovery it should feel a lot better.
"
feyo написал:
"
Juminoh написал:
"
feyo написал:

Sadly, even with my old 47% less duration gem it doesnt work anymore.

Tried changing to Arakaali and Garukhan as you mentioned elsewhere and it didnt change anything.

Its also happening *every* time now that the loops stops after some time.
Sometimes really fast, some times after 30-40 seconds.

Currently the character is unplayable and I dont know why.
Which is sad, because it was fun.

I actually uploaded a short video of the buff bar up top to show you how it fizzles out:

https://streamable.com/071usf

Sometimes it goes a bit longer. But it always fizzles out for sure.

Says video isn't available unfortunately
How important is the cooldown recovery to be at 11% vs 13%? I am looping, it's fine but I do notice sometimes when it goes full blast, my recoup at 104% is struggling to keep up overtime.

https://pobb.in/dSAMpf4WpQVf

You can ignore the Less Duration. I was just testing it to see if I could compensate for the timing.

Последняя редакция: atrolotenri. Время: 4 мая 2024 г., 11:58:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация