GGG Live Twitch Drops

"
Scotty_Sam написал:
I had the same issue where I had connected and claimed it, but it was not showing in the game. I logged out and back into the POE website, and it worked! To check, go to My Accounts > Other connections > Twitch

that worked thanks!
I am also showing claimed on twitch but nothing in game or on my micro-transaction list. The last drop Ice Tiger Pet came through fine 3 months ago.
"
Scotty_Sam написал:
I had the same issue where I had connected and claimed it, but it was not showing in the game. I logged out and back into the POE website, and it worked! To check, go to My Accounts > Other connections > Twitch

works, thx
"
Scotty_Sam написал:
Thanks, this help after a day
This whole system is just broke. I've had issues for the past year or two and had great assistance from GGG initially. Then when the same issues persisted they (GGG) told me to go to Twitch because it has to be on their end? I just gave up... not worth the hassle.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация