GGG Live Announcements

oh, there's ggg!
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Time to LOGIN! Looks great!
are drops stuck for anyone else? for me its been stuck on 6% since the start of the stream
Последняя редакция: Lyutsifer665. Время: 21 марта 2024 г., 17:25:07
"
TauOrigin написал:
No changes to the Labyrinth?? Did you just kill this content and decide to forget about it?
You killed the labs. In return, we received alternative stones. But who uses them? 2% of the players? Was it worth it?

If you think only 2% of the playerbase is using transfigured gems you need to get out from under the rock you're living under. Also lab is not dead? How much lab did you even do to reach that conclusion? From the dozens of labs i did last league every single lab gave good profits.
pooog
REVERT LMB
Let's go
about to provide the raw mats to all the crafters out there

LOGIN!!
"
dalien написал:

If you think only 2% of the playerbase is using transfigured gems you need to get out from under the rock you're living under.

Can you confirm your words? Or are you talking about emotions alone without evidence?

"
gave good profits.

5c per gem? cool story 🤣
I used to start every league with farm maze. So I know what I'm saying. The maze is dead. Absolutely dead.
[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin написал:
"
dalien написал:

If you think only 2% of the playerbase is using transfigured gems you need to get out from under the rock you're living under.

Can you confirm your words? Or are you talking about emotions alone without evidence?

"
gave good profits.

5c per gem? cool story 🤣
I used to start every league with farm maze. So I know what I'm saying. The maze is dead. Absolutely dead.

You do realise the best builds last league all used transfigured gems right? Considering 11% of Poe Ninja's builds used Penance brand of dissipation as a main skill, I'm fairly certain you are the one speaking out of emotions alone.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация