Path of Exile: Necropolis Item Filter Information

"
sumfight написал:
Anarchy Scarab
Anarchy Scarab of Gigantification
Anarchy Scarab of Partnership

None of those sounds like the old sextant mod that let exiles give jewels :(

Hope we can find out what a lot of the scarabs are before the launch.

Anyways, looking sweet!

I don't think we got the jewels scarabs and the unique mobs drop corrupted items. RIP.
ok
"
Piringochas написал:
"
sumfight написал:
Anarchy Scarab
Anarchy Scarab of Gigantification
Anarchy Scarab of Partnership

None of those sounds like the old sextant mod that let exiles give jewels :(

Hope we can find out what a lot of the scarabs are before the launch.

Anyways, looking sweet!

I don't think we got the jewels scarabs and the unique mobs drop corrupted items. RIP.

Yeah, I kinda already was sad about the unique mobs drop corrupted items because I just assumed it was gone. But I really did think the Exiles dropping jewels would be back in.

I don't think many people farmed them, but it was great to get 60 corrupt jewel drops when you would proc ruckus.
"Renamed Items"

Why have it like this when its not a renamed item? It's a reworked item...

Veiled chaos orbs got sent to the bin, it was a pretty common item in comparison and will be missed a lot. Pretty bullshit GGG couldn't just make a new art and have both in the game and name it something along the lines of "Veiled Exalt Orb" instead.
Toxic Sewers is BACK baby. It's been 2 years since we last seen it.

I know what my league starter is, cold conversion blade vortex herald of ice POP. I miss full-clearing TS in under 15 seconds with Cold BV.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
What happened to Tinctures and Charms being removed? Or are they just being deleted without removal of the filter stuff?
4 days and we are going to no-life.
"
FÚSION написал:
Unique Item Names??? Shouldn't that be included in this post for all 14 new Uniques for them to be added to the Item filter?

That's not how unique items work in filters.

The filter only sees the base type and rarity. This is why your filter can't tell the difference between Headhunter and Wurm's Molt, even when they're ID'd.

And we don't get info on unique items until they are discovered after the patch is available. I can't recall if some of the info is dataminable or not, but we definitely don't get info on new uniques before the patch is out.

--

"
judgementExile написал:
no Uniques removed from the list?

That which was taken...was not taken from us?

prayage

They'll still exist in Standard, plus that's not how Unique items work in filters (see above).
Последняя редакция: QQPQ. Время: 25 марта 2024 г., 18:23:33
So we're putting a 3% increased maximum ES tattoo in the game but nothing for life variants?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация