New and Changed Scarabs in Path of Exile: Necropolis

Can we get 20-50 more slots in map device? Well time will tell if that is a good change.
COLD AS ICE!
I don't get why people are so negative about this change.

It's way less of a chore for better results.

Let's face it... the major use of sextants was adding more packs to your maps while the major use of scarabs was guaranteeing league mechanics on your maps that you specced into.

Now we have scarabs that either let you simply add more mechanics that you specced into or even double/triple/quadruple down on these.

On top of that we have the atlas tree changes that most of you seem to completely ignore which fulfill the purpose of old scarabs and sometimes even sextant mods.

This gives me major vibes from back in the day when they removed sextant blocking and people complained.
Stop defending bad systems just because you take pride in overcoming them. They are still bad systems.
Torment Scarab kinda dumb considering released ghosts will be one shot if they escape the first mob in a pack. They should be given an invulnerability window.

I hope we can use same scarab types in one map.

This also seems like way more expensive and micromanagement than sextants.
Последняя редакция: Bracks_ZA. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 8:51:02
Great change/addition!
"
TizeNO написал:
"
Weremelon написал:
Octavian hates heisters :< ! Now I have to run maps? GiGiGiiiii

(Going to be fun playing with these)

Why would Heist get Scarabs when it couldn't run sextants anyway.

There was a sextant for heist giving them special implicit modifiers. The best two were: giving Giana 3 instead of 1 reveal per single contract and second one giving 200% more value of primary target.

Contract with target value: modarate with 200% more impliicit on it was giving similar amout of rouge markers as priceless one.

Target values high and precious with that implicit were giving a lot more and target value priceless with 200% more was giving ~17k markers (that's per single contract).

So by buying those heist sextants (which were like 10-15c this league) you were able to self sustain all heist activities. Now you will be forced to buy deception/perception/counter contracts as well as rouge markers (10-20c per contract, 1 div per 12k markers this league).
May I know if the new scarab can be purchase thru Tujen?
But what is a "Rogue giant"?
"
Platonx написал:
The previous system was superior to this. Removing sexstants and master missions and replacing it with those new scarabs where you have only 4 slots in map device heavily limits the strat possibilities. Previously I could squeeze like 3-4 different mechanis into a single map and still be efficient with it. Now it seems you will have to focus on a single one per map or maybe you could add a second one. Sextants were not perfect by any means but they provided good customization for all the mechanics.

And rip for the heist sextant. Without it it makes doing self sufficient hesit strats more difficult as you will get a lot less reveals and rouge markers thus forcing us to buy contracts and markers from the market.

I agree with you. And as other people pointed this out. Heist farming was nerfed 2 times now in very short period. Last time the ability to de-level was gone, making infinite heist strat unviable. Now that made sense - it wasn't fun and it felt like cheesing. But it made Heist less profitable at the lower end. This change makes it less profitable on the higher end. We will have to, as you say buy contracts and markers, which will mean they might increase in value. Which reduces the return on investment. Basicaly Heist got nerfed.

As far as new scarbs go, some are realy powerful. But they will be probably very expensive as a result. Juicing maps to get the result, weaker than previously with sextants, will be more expensive. And 5'th map device slot being moved to T17 maps means, it will be harder to get than before. The only people that would benefit this are maybe SSF players. And I say maybe. Because we don't know how common scarabs will drop. On a trade league, it's probably a nerf. It is the nerf league after all.

We also don't know if we can use the same type of scarab (like 2 div scarabs for example) at the same time. My intuition says yes. And I think this should be the case. After all we are limited by 4 slots, so combos are self limiting. But you never know.
Последняя редакция: TheUnhingedOne. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 9:29:09
My body is ready
5 slots instead 9 (5+4(sextants))
MFers are angry

Looks gameplay become more targetable 1-1.5 content per map full juiced. I bet some scarabs will be 1 div+

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация