Necropolis Challenge Rewards

Are we ever going to get something - ANYTHING - other than Armour again from Challenge Leagues again?
"
Rossmallo написал:
Are we ever going to get something - ANYTHING - other than Armour again from Challenge Leagues again?

+1
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
Rossmallo написал:

+1. So boring and small..
Looks pog
"
Andvareel написал:
Cool.
I guess I'll do some of them in hopes that one day you'll finally detach the effects from the items.
Oh, and maybe we can get an ignore phasing effect MTX eventually so I can actually see the MTX. Please?!

+1
Now if only that tracker also showed how many times you whispered someone for a trade... and then how many times you actually traded.
big
"
Senju_Hyoketsu написал:
"
Rossmallo написал:

+1

+1

but the features are nice at least on this armor set, still we should have gotten the kalandra and ancestor portals during those leagues. way more interesting the armor sets
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Последняя редакция: Xanin. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 17:44:20
"
AKeast написал:
Now if only that tracker also showed how many times you whispered someone for a trade... and then how many times you actually traded.

i dont think they make datatypes that can go that high /s. Would actually be pretty funny

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация