3.24 KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist — Hyper Strong — Budget — T17 — Ubers

"
AngerFist420 написал:
I'll try to do a clip after work for that.

As for Vaal trap, is there something I don't understand?

Thank you

Edit: As for the mobs, they doesn't "one shot" me. But my life often drop to 50% while my ES is still full. Often after that, I can receive an other blow that kill me.

Make sure that it's Vaal Trap that you use. You should also see the shocked icon below the enemy life bar.

You don't have life leech. It could help you out a lot. In general from my videos you can see that I also drop to 30% pretty often, but it goes back full instantly.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
It is Vaal Trap I'm using.

As for life leech, I'll try to find a source after work. Where would it be the easiest?
How did you level this build?
"
Mindfreak написал:

I leveled to 72 with just arma brand ignite and just respecced. You can kinda use whatever though.
hello,

What color should the sockets be on the Dialla chest, and which gems go in which color?
Is herald of purity mandatory or can it be swapped for herald of ice for some pops?
Could you make a pob with the hrimsorrow and mageblood, without including the crazy corruptions you have in the super endgame? Or if not, if I have a mageblood, what flask could I use?
Build working nicely so far, how do you adjust the gems for mapping vs. bossing. My assumption is that cold pen gets dropped for chain?
Последняя редакция: Kilokaai. Время: 16 апр. 2024 г., 23:48:55
"
Mindfreak написал:

I leaguestrated with Witch and then respecced. I will make a leveling build soon but I am a bit busy. I suggest you look up any Witch speedrunning build from Google.

"
OmegaPeePeeClap написал:
hello,

What color should the sockets be on the Dialla chest, and which gems go in which color?

The same colours as the gems, in their respective colours : >

"
Heken написал:
Is herald of purity mandatory or can it be swapped for herald of ice for some pops?

Herald of Ice shouldn't have any more pops over explosions and shatters, but you can do whatever you want. Purity is just damage multiplier + meat shield.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
danit0x написал:
Could you make a pob with the hrimsorrow and mageblood, without including the crazy corruptions you have in the super endgame? Or if not, if I have a mageblood, what flask could I use?

Just don't buy the corruptions. Nothing else changes. Flasks depend on what content you're doing, check the flask section.

"
Kilokaai написал:
Build working nicely so far, how do you adjust the gems for mapping vs. bossing. My assumption is that cold pen gets dropped for chain?

Great! Against harder bosses you can get a Woke Cold Pen, it's 100 chaos at level 5 and 25 at level 1.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация