❄️The Snowflake - Cold Crit Holy Relic of Conviction - shatters, zoomzoom, bossing, T17 ❄️

"
Hestejoe_Rotten написал:
ag items? what spectr do you use?

check the 5th flask slot
"
Shaade написал:
Very nice build. As I am a Frost Element enjoyer, came across your guide & started leveling the build.

Farming Cortexes for XP since lv75 so I'd say it's promising to say the least !

As for your guide structure, I'd add more details about the global setup (Spectres, AG etc) if you want it to reach more people.

thanks ! smart to pick an axe :D let us know how the progress is for you. btw you should use life gain on hit somewhere. if you cant get it on an implicit, you can also use elder influenced rings and use harvest reforge life until you hit it. I will update the guide about it, it just came to my mind how easy that would be.

guys I tried to fracture orb craft some new rings today, well let me say I burned through too much money:

:((

but in the end, I got lucky today anyways, and bought/crafted these babies:

RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Последняя редакция: cmphx. Время: 15 апр. 2024 г., 13:34:36
"
Shaade написал:

As for your guide structure, I'd add more details about the global setup (Spectres, AG etc) if you want it to reach more people.

I updated sections for pantheons, spectres, AG example gear. Feedback appreciated :)
I really like this take on the Holy Relic builds. I've been POB-warrioring both Poison Necro and Cold Crit Guardian, and despite having huge EHP numbers, they felt very prone to 1shot, but didn't try to go the Spell Suppression route like you did, which guarantees less damage instead of relying on blocking.

Also, I love the shenanigans to get the -50% Exposure, /clap.

Very nice overall, will try to get something similar going and enjoy, thanks for sharing!
Build seems nice but I have a problem with phys defense here, maybe I'm missing something.

But in POB there's 22% block chance, 15k armour and that's with granite. Phys max hit at 13k so this looks like a lot of getting 1 shotted. Don't think you can even attempt t17 with such low phys defense. Also no ailment immunity except freeze?

So how do you deal with that, and do you farm any T17 with this?

An idea would be to drop spirit offering and get bone offering to increase the block but then you lose damage, and its still 1 shot when you don't block.
Последняя редакция: immediatlystop. Время: 16 апр. 2024 г., 10:57:24
"
immediatlystop написал:
Build seems nice but I have a problem with phys defense here, maybe I'm missing something.

But in POB there's 22% block chance, 15k armour and that's with granite. Phys max hit at 13k so this looks like a lot of getting 1 shotted. Don't think you can even attempt t17 with such low phys defense. Also no ailment immunity except freeze?

So how do you deal with that, and do you farm any T17 with this?

An idea would be to drop spirit offering and get bone offering to increase the block but then you lose damage, and its still 1 shot when you don't block.

I dont know what you are looking at, endgame PoB has 28k armour, Chaos golem, 8pdr from Ascendancy and 3-4 Endurance charges, plus high uptime on steelskin, is perfectly fine for phys damage reduction

as for ailments:

chill/freeze: immunue from guardian chest
shock: 60% pantheon, 40% reduced from tattoos -> immune
ignite: i never died to that
poison: same, 75% chaos res
bleed: flask + steelskin
brittle: we are crit immune with guardian chets
sap: we do not do damage oursleves
scorch: i am overcapped res
How does this build do for T17 farming? I have about a 100 div budget right now, looking for a build to invest it in and this looks super fun.
"
Aughyssul написал:
How does this build do for T17 farming? I have about a 100 div budget right now, looking for a build to invest it in and this looks super fun.

it has the damage to kill them, however I wouldn't call it a T17 farmer. It all depends on which atlas you use etc, but it can't really do the crazy ones with a ton of extra map modifier effect, meatsacks and whatnot. AG is at a high risk of dying there too.

If you roll them easy, sure its an easy farm, but rerolling will cost you alot of chaos and then its not worth. The built is meant for fast clearing T16 and doing some harder content from time to time
I like your creative approach to this build.

Been following this build for a while, but I have quite a few concern about the survivability of AG. Have your AG ever died? Do you think "Mask of the Stitched Demon" better for sustain since it give so much regen while we are using Bone Barrier?

https://pobb.in/xlat051Q7itI

This is my version of a tankier pob than yours. Still crafting some stuffs tho. I plan to use ignore attr Elegant Hubris since fast-atkspd-sword with "Life gain" base on the market all require like >200 dex. Hubris also give +80% minion dmg nodes, which is a huge plus. It also lets you tattoo all of the small points & free up alot of suffix on gearing and cluster jewel.

I also still use "Leash of Oblation" for Bone Offering. I'm able to achieve cap 75% Atk Block + 63% Spell Block + some evasion with "lucky" 99% Spell Suppress (since I cant find any Suppress corrupted Atziri's Step).

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome build tho! Really like it

Последняя редакция: khangng147. Время: 17 апр. 2024 г., 5:32:02
"
khangng147 написал:
I like your creative approach to this build.

Been following this build for a while, but I have quite a few concern about the survivability of AG. Have your AG ever died? Do you think "Mask of the Stitched Demon" better for sustain since it give so much regen while we are using Bone Barrier?

Yes, "Mask of the Stitched Demon" would be great for defense making him almost immortal. But I want more damage :D My AG died twice now actually, once in a T17 Abomination boss fight, which is stupid, and one in a superjuiced delirium legion encounter with extra chaos damage/Wither on the map against the crazy timeless templar boys in a tight corners toxic sewer map where I couldnt retreat. It is a bit frustrating, but if you are careful with mapmods, he should be fine, I never saw his life go down ever, except for these cases where he was just gone :(

"
khangng147 написал:

https://pobb.in/xlat051Q7itI

This is my version of a tankier pob than yours. Still crafting some stuffs tho. I plan to use ignore attr Elegant Hubris since fast-atkspd-sword with "Life gain" base on the market all require like >200 dex. Hubris also give +80% minion dmg nodes, which is a huge plus. It also lets you tattoo all of the small points & free up alot of suffix on gearing and cluster jewel.

I also still use "Leash of Oblation" for Bone Offering. I'm able to achieve cap 75% Atk Block + 63% Spell Block + some evasion with "lucky" 99% Spell Suppress (since I cant find any Suppress corrupted Atziri's Step).

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome build tho! Really like it

Thanks for posting! Yes I did not go into detail about elegant hubris, since I am not a big fan of those, but you can definetely use them, also good idea to use a high dex req. sword then!

I am wondering, how are you generating corpses with this setup relaibly? I would be a bit scared with bone offering uptime without desecrate or Corpsewalker.

If you want to have more defense against physical, you should definetely go for a small cluster with enduring composure and grab +1 endurance charge on the tree if you can, its so good for this build I would say its 100% mandatory :D But the +2 min charges are a great approach too!

Btw, you can blessed Orb your sword implicit to 30 :)

Guys, I have substantially updated the guide, with new tips for gravecrafting, alternative Trees and gear if you can't get the Chest with Elemental Equilibrium, and my final upgraded character! Make sure to check everything out again, and let me know if you have further feedback :)

Cheers :D

Последняя редакция: cmphx. Время: 17 апр. 2024 г., 12:47:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация