0.11.0 Patch Notes

spark crit base is 4% from 6% - ok so you oficially made one of the 3 used skills (EK, FP and spark) worthless. THANK YOU!............ spark with no crit is absolute shit so great stuff... I will probably just quit after this patch.
"
enveratise написал:
I was rereading it, and I noticed that the PC's killed in onslaught are moved to standard. Do you have any future plans as to fix the inflation of items that's going to happen in standard league?

I'm fairly sure that in the long term, Standard is meant to be a dump for uniques and items. A place where you can get best stuff for a fusing a piece and experiment with builds before moving to a more challenging league ;) Inflation is inevitable.
IGN: Avlee
"
fbattaglia написал:
Path of Nerfs 0.11 is gona be another Diablo 3 shit all over again.
Btw , the leaked ones were the same , and you also banned the guy who posted em. lol .

Yep, sick of fucking nerfs. They seem to listen more and more to the casuals that have flooded the forums since open beta, at first they ignored those people, LIKE THEY STILL SHOULD BE, but now, nothing can ever be difficult, you might make the mentally crippled retards that can't move out of something upset. Seriously, like with the alchemists, THEY ADDED A CHAOS RESIST RING and still nerfed them. It wasn't needed, and now one of the few things that was seriously dangerous at end-game will be considerably easier to deal with.

They also nerfed some of the most used abilities, much like D3, anything good, nerfed.....
Последняя редакция: oBLACKIECHANo. Время: 3 июня 2013 г., 7:56:16
"
The attack range of all melee weapons and many monsters has been increased to better match their animations.

Can you revisit the range of crabs? They got a too big range imo.
Or as last give them bigger scissorarms.

"
Granite Flasks have been reduced to providing 3000 armour.

lol at some point you can rename them to paper flask.....

"
Mana recovery from the Clarity aura has been increased.

Yay

"
The damage progression of Ethereal Knives has been reduced.

Hatred and Added Fire Support *cough*

"
Diamond Skin and the renamed Crystal Skin notable passives have been reduced from 15% to 12% resistances.

Isn't cristal skin the 15% against ailments node?

"
The Strength bonus on Heart of the Gladiator (in the Marauder start area) has been reduced to +10.
+10 Strength has been added to the following early Marauder notable passives: Armour Mastery, Troll's Blood, Raw Power and Butchery.

Oh dear. The Mara needs more STR.
While a mara will be able to use a Tribal maul with level 8 now he still won't be able to wear a mallet without STR escape or amber amu/heavy belt.
Also Raw Power = Strong Arm.

I think that the 18% nodes should offer 20 str.

"
Fixed a bug where Spectres and Zombies could explode during zone transition between town and the Eternal Laboratory.

This time it's fixed for sure?

"
chancer написал:
spark crit base is 4% from 6% - ok so you oficially made one of the 3 used skills (EK, FP and spark) worthless. THANK YOU!............ spark with no crit is absolute shit so great stuff... I will probably just quit after this patch.

whats wrong with you man :D:D you played a spark ? no u didnt with this sentence.

i got with crappy stuff 30 % crit with power charges - about 50 with good equip - so whats the deal ? not facerolling 6p games on lvl 77 maps ?

come on - pls quit
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'd appreciate details about:
- the EK damage progression change ( i figure the obvious reason for it is because its a phyiscal spell and phys damage was buffed so it doesnt scale out of proportion after the patch? but we want values ;-))
- by how much was Freezing Pulse's damage reduced
- what's the % reduction in monster damage
- same for the % reduction of the life and ES nodes

- do i get it correct that Armo(u)r is now stronger in itself because the damage of the monsters is lower but there were no other changes regarding the formula or armo(u)r passive nodes?
- by chance an already updated passive tree even if its only one bigass 10MB screenshot of your local server (i remember you cant update the website before the patch is done)?

we all would like to use the days until the patch to properly theorycraft what to do with our resetted points :)

Oh, and did the update to the resync-code made the cut (you mentioned more aggressively resynching in earlier posts) ?

Thanks in advance if you have the time to answer it, maybe after some sleep ^

IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
"
fbattaglia написал:
Path of Nerfs 0.11 is gona be another Diablo 3 shit all over again.
Btw , the leaked ones were the same , and you also banned the guy who posted em. lol .

Thing is, the patches are subject to change. So you can't release patch notes early for that reason.

Also, someone was in breach of their Alpha non disclosure agreement by leaking the patch. Probably wasn't the guy who posted them, but they where leaked nonetheless.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
looking forward
GOT MY SKILL TREE PLANNED OUT ALREADY. Just need to see how good "increased weapon specific crit chance nodes significantly" really is.

Knew the Inner Force, Diamond Skin, Elemental Adaptation and Static Blows nerfs were coming, even before the leak, but I'm surprised you didn't buff the chaos nodes.. They're so damn puny. and spread out.

The tree should give at least 60% to mitigate the loss from merciless IMO.. But I guess it's not that big of a deal.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Awesome patch! Cant wait to play melee with this new changes :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация