{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
KimchiGirlx3 написал:
"
kompaniet написал:
"
KimchiGirlx3 написал:
Does increased duration gem work on Evangelists to keep their bubble up longer?

Lol isn't it up all the time anyway? Or what is the bubble around them then?

no, for me, their proximity shield goes down every few seconds after they do a few of their ranged attacks, then it takes about a second or two for it to come back.

Hah i never even noticed that. So I learned something new today.
"
poppawheelie написал:
anyone playing this on invasion? I am level 47 now rolling it as just an MF toon and the fact that I have all the life nodes I am ever going to have and feeling extremely squishy. maybe the fact that I am not summoning yet, don't have EB/MoM cloak is what the difference is, but even with that i am getting a little nervous about how viable I am going to be able to make the character be. Can anyone speak from experience if they felt the same way and how it turned out in the long run?

I use a slight derivation from this build in Invasion and am Level 80, almost selffound. I dont MF though :p

If you want to talk, msg me ingame.
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny
"
Slamdancer написал:
"
poppawheelie написал:
anyone playing this on invasion? I am level 47 now rolling it as just an MF toon and the fact that I have all the life nodes I am ever going to have and feeling extremely squishy. maybe the fact that I am not summoning yet, don't have EB/MoM cloak is what the difference is, but even with that i am getting a little nervous about how viable I am going to be able to make the character be. Can anyone speak from experience if they felt the same way and how it turned out in the long run?

I use a slight derivation from this build in Invasion and am Level 80, almost selffound. I dont MF though :p

If you want to talk, msg me ingame.

sure thing ! I will try and catch you on later. My plan is to MF pretty hard with it, so maybe that is my problem? I figured it wouldn't be such an issue though.
I've been running a summoner build for quite a long time and am finally getting ready to take it to the next level. I managed to six link a vis mortis today and am ready to start taking it to the next level. However, this transition likely means that I'll be summoning both zombies and spectres in my chest which means that I'm going to need to recolor my combat chest. Anyway, I saw your MoM version and am intrigued.

Anyone else trying this? Is it as advertised? I'm a bit reluctant to just jump into it as it would take me a good 15 points to respec.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
"
swarmofseals написал:
I've been running a summoner build for quite a long time and am finally getting ready to take it to the next level. I managed to six link a vis mortis today and am ready to start taking it to the next level. However, this transition likely means that I'll be summoning both zombies and spectres in my chest which means that I'm going to need to recolor my combat chest. Anyway, I saw your MoM version and am intrigued.

Anyone else trying this? Is it as advertised? I'm a bit reluctant to just jump into it as it would take me a good 15 points to respec.

I'm doing the build as advertised and it works, of course. The build uses Cloak of Defiance as it's chest piece which has MoM as a unique stat. I can't comment on using a Vis Mortis with this build cause I'm just following the guide, so if you used that chest you'd have to spec into Mom on the tree and probably want IR too. But the build uses EB so not having both Armor or Evasion on your chest might hurt if you used Vis Mortis. You don't need a 6L chest if you snapshot, just need tabula. I'm only snapshotting my specters right now, and I can clear 72 maps pretty easily, I don't do torture chamber boss though. Gonna start 73 maps soon, just wanted to build my pool up a bit.

"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Последняя редакция: KimchiGirlx3. Время: 31 марта 2014 г., 17:15:22
"
I took a turn.. its a huge step toward iir dependencies healing.
Lost 350 iir to the profit of 75% res chaos and 1500 is HP instead of 800.. around 250 to 450 in low life
. More armore and stil 82 all res..could go to 84 with matua tupuna.

I think many underestimate this shield: it give you the equivalent of 3 passives points plus the same for your minions.

Summoner is really a versatil build gear with: you can go with or without a shield... with dual wielding any weapo or tke any 2 hand;)

What shield are ?
"
KimchiGirlx3 написал:
"
swarmofseals написал:

I'm doing the build as advertised and it works, of course. The build uses Cloak of Defiance as it's chest piece which has MoM as a unique stat. I can't comment on using a Vis Mortis with this build cause I'm just following the guide, so if you used that chest you'd have to spec into Mom on the tree and probably want IR too. But the build uses EB so not having both Armor or Evasion on your chest might hurt if you used Vis Mortis. You don't need a 6L chest if you snapshot, just need tabula. I'm only snapshotting my specters right now, and I can clear 72 maps pretty easily, I don't do torture chamber boss though. Gonna start 73 maps soon, just wanted to build my pool up a bit.

Ohh, I know all about snapshotting and I'd be using the Vis Mortis to snapshot and the Cloak as my "combat" chest. I'm glad to know there is some confirmation of the Cloak working well though!
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
"
sebaper написал:
"
I took a turn.. its a huge step toward iir dependencies healing.
Lost 350 iir to the profit of 75% res chaos and 1500 is HP instead of 800.. around 250 to 450 in low life
. More armore and stil 82 all res..could go to 84 with matua tupuna.

I think many underestimate this shield: it give you the equivalent of 3 passives points plus the same for your minions.

Summoner is really a versatil build gear with: you can go with or without a shield... with dual wielding any weapo or tke any 2 hand;)

What shield are ?

matua tupuna.

I've been toying around with the idea of spec'ing out of charisma cluster. It always bothered me that we need to spend 9 points for -15% aura mana reserved, it just seems really point inefficient.

So here's my planned build without traveling down for charisma:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY3NTwFRr2xB0eQN9GA5cCPQxiOyKRX5tGcHzoqOCHn_G2wsc3CepEZaTJ1ptDkhwu7QMv5fcVyQ8narZE0Zx6rrJPR6Up1xirC9v4YiwdzyO8h6sP0lR1p0dqlfJKPrr7oLHuJN6qvno0_unCAx9muCofRNsj0bZCxB_RZ1akQZJHRTQ0CqYxp5qrPrSm6HPZfqAZp4XLzbp99dVxsAaZOckquNqzLwWb5BVVdYZhRCXhWCnhICkGmxEBKrEGjimrPPdTbmIQJAz7Dg62Hy7xYrwH6IAFE0Esw==

Need to wear an Astramentis for the dex though, which is unfortunate because it makes snapshotting pretty awkward. Aura set up in this build is: Discipline Purity Hatred. 250% life and +159 max life also makes us very very tanky. We can also afford to take the 2 minion speed nodes for +12% cast and attack speed, a sizable dps boost. I need to play with this build to see if no clarity is an issue or not though. It shouldn't be. At worst I'll move with lightning warp
"
Ohh, I know all about snapshotting and I'd be using the Vis Mortis to snapshot and the Cloak as my "combat" chest. I'm glad to know there is some confirmation of the Cloak working well though!

Its works quite well but don't push your luck or anything =P. Its a pretty good replacement for grace/ir/MoM passive combo. But you don't want to tank too much physical damage in higher level maps 75+ or so. Remember MoM doesn't work with dots. I think the chaos damage left after that zombie dies deals quite insane amounts of damage. You'll need to mitigate with chaos res on gear.

If your looking to gain that +1spectre it won't work. But am curious if the minions gain unholy might can be snapshotted. Let me know.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
HI all, i had been taking some holiday from POE since the last major patch that complete the act 3, and now planning to dive back into the game.

I saw that all my skill points are reset so i wish to check what is the most viable summoning build now?

I use to run with 1 tenticles and 2 BM which work real fine in merciless farming....

Thank for the recap in advance....

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация