{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Forget what I said about Increased AoE, Arctic Breath with Greater Multiple Projectiles is hilarious, whole screen covered in Ice to proc Dyadus + EE + Curses
Ok, the main difference is that your build is more tanky but you didn't grab any aura nodes at all. I focus on the balance between making my minion tanky and my character tanky.

With MS and AA(This skill is amazing, lets you face tank fire and physical damage like a boss) I should have the similar effective life pool as your 5.7k. I would feel much more safer with your tanky build but auras(especially when buffed by passives) makes your minions have great amounts of survivability.

Not entirely sure why u feel scared with 4k+ hp with all those minions. Arn't you running 5 instant life flasks?

Your sacrificing 1.5k hp for ms, AA, and buffed up auras for your minions and party members. Had not run into any situation that one-shotted me yet. When your vs hard bosses you want to avoid getting hit anyways.

In the end run whatever feels more comfortable for you. I focus on mitigating damage rather than relying on a large health pool.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
how do you make BM's turn there fire on? i have allways liked them but choose not to use them cause on maps if its a boss where i have to enter a door to fight it. they allways die b4 they turn it on. right now running luni, i can finish luni lvl 2 fully without them turning it on.
I read in spectre guide that one should cast rejuve totem rather than curse first on the pack of monsters. Tried it, seems to work sometimes, or maybe I'm just imagining it. You can, as Matt said, just engage-disengage.

They are finally going through with degeneration buffs, can't wait.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Последняя редакция: Allnamestaken. Время: 15 нояб. 2013 г., 2:06:03
"
Allnamestaken написал:
I read in spectre guide that one should cast rejuve totem rather than curse first on the pack of monsters. Tried it, seems to work sometimes, or maybe I'm just imagining it. You can, as Matt said, just engage-disengage.

They are finally going through with degeneration buffs, can't wait.

If they buff degeneration I guarantee BMs will be nerfed in someway. They already scale really good with whats available. I think their more concerned about buffing player degen damage though and if thats the case then they'll probably escape unscathed.
Got a Dyadus. Its hilarious stuff is instantly dying. Using Arctic Breath linked to Curse on Hit > GMP > Vulnerability > Flammability > Elemental Weakness with EE Passive. Can't wait to max out curse on hit for the quality bonus along with ele weakness.

Edit: Range is ridiculous on Arctic Breath. Easily 2 screens if it doesn't collide with anything.
Последняя редакция: Moose65. Время: 15 нояб. 2013 г., 5:02:15
"
Moose65 написал:
Got a Dyadus. Its hilarious stuff is instantly dying. Using Arctic Breath linked to Curse on Hit > GMP > Vulnerability > Flammability > Elemental Weakness with EE Passive. Can't wait to max out curse on hit for the quality bonus along with ele weakness.

Edit: Range is ridiculous on Arctic Breath. Easily 2 screens if it doesn't collide with anything.

Sounds fun in OP kinda way. Too bad I'm too poor to afford this kind of stuff, I do have quality AB somewhere in stash though. A video of it would be nice to see.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
"
Allnamestaken написал:
"
Moose65 написал:

Sounds fun in OP kinda way. Too bad I'm too poor to afford this kind of stuff, I do have quality AB somewhere in stash though. A video of it would be nice to see.

My internet connection is crappy :/ I can only stream on the lowest settings possible so it would be like watching in slow mode through seram-wrap.

I will say its defiantly more fun than simply cursing. I know the arctic breath is doing crap damage, but still, it makes you feel more interactive when you can throw in a damage spell, something that summoners are sorely lacking.
Последняя редакция: Moose65. Время: 15 нояб. 2013 г., 10:55:48
"
Moose65 написал:

I just started testing out Arctic Breath myself.

It's fun.

Freezing Pulse was okay but you had to get in the enemy's face to freeze them. Arc was kind of hit or miss. Tons of Mana usage and I rarely noticed the shock stacks.

EDIT: How would you guys recommend me going about getting these Seething or Bubbling Animation Flasks?
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
Последняя редакция: Caessa. Время: 15 нояб. 2013 г., 11:20:19
finally got a saffells frame (not sure why its suddenly so hard to find) and love it as a shield of choice against ele bosses/ele filled maps. I go from ~5k hp to ~4.7k but spellblock and max res are worth it if you dont have heavy attack hitters in the map (rhoas on crack or poorjoys for example)

with purity of a particular element I can get up to 75+2 (EA) + 5 (saffels) + 4 ( I think from purity of x element coupled with aura passives) = 86 max resist and with a flask it goes up to 99

and realistically there is no elemental boss/mob that deal tons of cold damage and there is 1.5 hard fire bosses... so most of time you should be using just lightning aura.

couple this with evangelist bubbles and I think it should *theoretically* be nearly immune even to the most hard hitting of elemental damages.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация