0.11.4c Patch/Race Season Four Announced!

"
KoTao написал:
"
Mr_Cee написал:
"
tehnix написал:
7 point reward is the best one once again, since its another free ilvl 100 onyx amulet. rest is pretty useless.

where do you see an onyx? its based on gold amu, and its unique, which are prevented from scouring: so you cant roll your "own" mods on it...

You can use the onyx amulet vendor recipe on it, which produces an ilvl 100 onyx amulet.

True
Последняя редакция: mimivirus. Время: 28 авг. 2013 г., 2:30:47
Hopefully I can participate in 4-5 races each week. Due to my tight schedule, anything between 24-90 minutes is interesting to join.

The artwork is pretty amazing for every item ingame. Concerning this season's art I truly like Hrimnor's Resolve, Cloak of Flame and that ruby ring.

So good job you are doing, George !!!
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
the art looks insane across the board, but i wont speak up that the high tier ones are "useless" cause i do not even aim that high, and i doubt the people that are do it because of how "good" the alternate arts are

but i wonder if this will be a recurring thing, that the 80 pt reward will always be one that is used in one or more good ie working builds, first we had the eye of chayula and now the searing touch both at the same points level.
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
What a bad joke!

For anyone living in EEST timezone, schedule for Season 2 and Season 3 was total bullshit. I didn't even attended a single race for Season 2 for this reason. I also wrote about this on the forums. This comment didn't get any attention, ok. But, this thread by another player strangely got a dev response (a question) which gave me hope for a change in Season 4 but here we go the same BULLSHIT all over again.

The thing that makes me angry is not that any changes made. If GGG take their time to say "Sorry Eastern Europeans, we couldn't give less fucks about you and this is the reason, ...". Honestly I would be neither sad nor angry. By the time passes, more and more, I feel like a invisible idiot that throws money at them. I'm pretty sure that there is also more invisible idiots that throw/threw money at them that they probably wouldn't care less if I stop at some point. So I don't even know what to do anymore.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Well, everybody and his dog is complaining about the selection of prizes.

Dudes, you can't get always awesome uniques. Do you really expect to get Kaom's or Shavronne's while still on open beta?

GGG has to choose on a limited set of uniques, and has to prudently keep the awesome ones for later seasons, otherwise racing will lose part of its appeal.

My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
Just saying: i'm not see a point to play on season leagues because is not worth it for waste time on it.
I don't need a low lv uniqs with alternative 2d art - for what?
If we can get a random currency like on CBT - i'm probably playing on the season races, but now...
Thx for update.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
GGG, did you just throw at us some FILLER SEASON? This is just so bad... the uniques... the signature race... that yet another boring 1week that screws the schedule for its entire run...
Well, atleast we finally have a turbo week race, that's something...
I almost wet myself when I saw the alt art for carcass jack.

Great job GGG!
Good Rewards with some very nice Art ... looking forward to Racing again :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
MyH4o написал:
GGG, did you just throw at us some FILLER SEASON?

All these events, and seasons in general, are JUST 'fillers' - additional options beside the regular leagues...

"
Pibadi написал:
play on season leagues because is not worth it for waste time on it.

every game you play, every kind of thing you do in your spare time is just that: a waste of time; thats the purpose of a thing called "hobby". You should just choose what you like for this... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация