Grinding Gear Games Office #3

congrats guys! looks pretty kick-ass ;)
Glad to see GGG is growing and prospering. The gaming world needs a company like GGG with artistic integrity.
How much revenue stream do you guys need to support a company of 40+ in terms of where you're at, are the individual micro-transactions cutting it or are you running off supporter packs?
"
Zaanus написал:
How much revenue stream do you guys need to support a company of 40+ in terms of where you're at, are the individual micro-transactions cutting it or are you running off supporter packs?

It costs millions of dollars a year. We make enough money from microtransactions and supporter packs to keep the developers paid, servers up and content rolling out at the current pace. Thanks for the support :)

Of course, more sales would be more content and faster changes, but I already feel guilty draining your hard-earned money with stash tab sales as it is!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Why settle when we force u to move to an even bigger office soon ?
"
Chris написал:
"
Zaanus написал:

It costs millions of dollars a year. We make enough money from microtransactions and supporter packs to keep the developers paid, servers up and content rolling out at the current pace. Thanks for the support :)

Of course, more sales would be more content and faster changes, but I already feel guilty draining your hard-earned money with stash tab sales as it is!

Every dime of this divine pack has been stash tabs... not pay to win my ass sir! =p
Who needs a stash tabs, when u can make alt accounts :)
MOAR alterate skill effect!

You go guys and congrats.

EDIT
P.S I want KIVI PET!!!!11!!1!!!!
CoCS Shadow - iSpinMyCritsRightRound
Последняя редакция: dlinnij. Время: 2 сент. 2013 г., 1:59:15
"
Chris написал:

Bundles!

e: actually I do have ideas about this if you're idly interested
IRON MAN
Последняя редакция: Dreggon. Время: 2 сент. 2013 г., 1:15:57
It's certainly a great news. I will buy the official release of PoE if they put a price tag on it. I honestly don't think there's a better designed ARPG game on the market right now that is as addictive as PoE. Of course, the game isn't perfect but it has a great potential to become a legendary piece like how D2LoD was to me and many others. I can't wait for the official release.
Glad to be along for the ride!

Office looks quite tidy. With any luck, pop cans & pizza boxes will soon begin decorating that hospital lab :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация