1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

rf destroyed, life buffed, bow builds left unchanged... Oh and the one shot anything discharge build wasn't nerfed but rf was, yeahhh I'll wait on a change or be playing something else.. Thanks for all the fun, though, GGG.
"
chancer написал:
Worst patch ever. Wander build destroyed. Blood magic builds destroyed. Spark builds destroyed. Go scion or u lose. CI and vaal pact is dead. wtf. Who tested that game and came up with those decisions and how did GGG fuck up so badly on this... I cant believe this.

qft cyaa ggg
Nice-Nice-Nice!! : )
R.I.P

Builds that use more than 2 auras

:((((((((((((((((((((((
"
So from what I understand, half of all specs are now completely unviable as certain classes due to the elimination of linking through the middle, practically destroying those characters entirely, all for the sake of Scion, who could have been given a seperate tree?

not just that.
Some classes relied heavily on auras, and you can't stack them anymore.

Eldritch battery gives a large manapool ( and manaregen ) from Energy Shield and it was used to stack auras mostly ( clarity being enough in most of the cases when it's about mana regeneration ). Now what ? all auras are percent based, who would sacrifice ES for mana when it is pointless with auras ? =/

Elemental wander relied on a lot of elemental dmgs, through using the 3 auras that give those elemental dmgs .... now it just cannot. Especially since to survive, many people needs other auras in addition because they BUILT their character around that since solo difficulty is quite high.
Now half of the gear needs to be changed ( that means a huge amount of time for some people ), and some specs are dead ( righteous fire build based on energy shield cannot work anymore, blood magic builds are a joke ) and most of the char needs to spend a lot of hours to get back to the effectiveness they had before ( if they can ..... ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Последняя редакция: Fruz. Время: 24 окт. 2013 г., 4:49:50
"
Fruz написал:

not just that.
Some classes relied heavily on auras, and you can't stack them anymore.

Eldritch battery gives a large manapool ( and manaregen ) from Energy Shield and it was used to stack auras mostly ( clarity being enough in most of the cases when it's about mana regeneration ). Now what ? all auras are percent based, who would sacrifice ES for mana when it is pointless with auras ? =/

Elemental wander relied on a lot of elemental dmgs, through using the 3 auras that give those elemental dmgs .... now it just cannot. Especially since to survive, many people needs other auras in addition because they BUILT their character around that since solo difficulty is quite high.
Now half of the gear needs to be changed ( that means a huge amount of time for some people ), and some specs are dead ( righteous fire build based on energy shield cannot work anymore, blood magic builds are a joke ) and most of the char needs to spend a lot of hours to get back to the effectiveness they had before ( if they can ..... ).

Let me help you. From page 10 or so:

"
Chris написал:
There are so many comments of people complaining about Blood Magic. There's a specific notable and many other passives that reduce the mana reservation costs.

Also, there are a lot of new trap passives that increase their damage as well (more than compensating for trap adjustments).

Edit: it's just really amusing to see people say we nerfed what is now an even more powerful build.
could you please stop trolling ?
A 30% multiplicative value applied on 60% cost based auras for life based char is a JOKE, nothing more. Basic maths are even enough to know that =/.

Play with it, and HF lol.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Последняя редакция: Fruz. Время: 24 окт. 2013 г., 5:54:08
I fully support what GGG did with their aura nerf. It makes some absolutely powerful builds much limited now that we have to go for diversified builds. Those who complained about their aura builds being 'destroyed'? I believe they lost between 2k and 8k damage. However, there are people who chose to go for creative builds that were playable and they have been enjoying the game without that bonus 8k damage all along. So suck thumb and learn to enjoy the challenge of a balanced game.
You sure have no idea of what a real balanced game is.
omg you cant even run 1 Aura as bloodmagic even if you take all the reduced mana reserve nodes. since 27% is still too much.... that can only be a troll and not a serious "release" Version....
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация