1.0.1 Patch Notes

"
DentaGram написал:
"
lelarentaka7 написал:
Except for Purity and CODT nerf, good job on the patch.

Also, RIP solo play.

Don't worry GGG, you're joining Blizz's path sooner than we all think. I might as well enjoy the game while it lasts.

This
rip my tri-curse burning discharger, casting 3 curses manually per monster pack is sooo tedious...
"
FINALBOSS написал:

The whole reason they introduced them is because Chris said he couldn't "hit all those skills".

Nerfing it all again against the casual players... :/
Nerf of CODT is really bad, because it makes this gem totally wothless.
They should change it in the way higher lvl - less dmg taken to trigger so poeple will use it and level it (which i assume they want from players). Or make the gem work with block or evasion.
Guess I need to find another game to waste my time on again.
"
Vitality: Mana reservation cost reduced from 60% to 40%.

That's a fucking good news.
IGN TylordRampage
makign he game harder is always a good choice. Necessary nerfs. Thanks .... although i ahve to think about new stuff to do with CODT now ... lvl 5 zombies skeletons guardians weapons there is a lot to increase your survivability by building a meat wall infront of you
"
shoty2k написал:
CoDT nerf is the first that really gets me so that i start posting here. Which i normally never do.

I really start to question how good you are at designing the gameplay of this game. You introduced the gem to 1.0.0 the major release Version and it was beyond broken. What kind of testing do you guys do? You even encouraged people to think about possible combinations and that they were more clever ways to use it but apparently never checked them out yourself. I still can't think of any explanation why you put such bad design in your release Version. Then you nerfed it once with the delay which was quite good i think.

The gem itself managed to make melee finally more viable because you could cast Molten Shell or Enduring Cry and a Decoy Totem automaticly which gave the players more time to fight. So it made a fluent gameplay possible. When i do this now i am already surounded by monsters or in partys everything is already dead bevor i even start thinking about attacking. I feel that this was not intended in the first place you just oversaw this aspect even though it is a good one.

Then you always say that you want build diversity but apparently this only comes because after every patch the builds get nerfed or destroyed until someone figured out a new coockie cutter build. While i can get around itk, it must be really frustrating for newer players to always change their builds and in the end they follow only the tested guides and stop trying out something for themself because it is to expensive.

I don't know if you already recognized this but right now people already stop posting guides or giving tipps on very good builds because they are afraid of getting nerfed! People don't longer look in their stash to see what build they can do or what items the need, they start checking the patch notes and next updates to see if a build is viable or not. If this goes on the game will start loosing more and more players.

TL:DR: Please just stop with your 2 steps forward 1 step back desing.

This guy really hits the nail on the head. 100%.
If I'm understanding the CWDT change, you can still get use from the common combo of:

lvl 1 CWDT + lvl 5 enduring cry + lvl 3 immortal call

Additionally, curses still work (at high or low level, since they don't need to be constantly applied anyways), and some other spells that still retain utility on low level:

Perhaps lvl 1 CWDT + damage + blind, shockwave totem, ice wall, cold snap

Or high level CWDT with other combinations, (spell/devouring totem?) perhaps even for damage

CWDT + decoy totem + molten shell has really been nice as I level my first character, so I'm sad to see the change. But the gem is still a player, and needed a nerf; perhaps not this much, but it certainly makes a lot of sense. Hopefully this will encourage new combinations rather then no brainer, no cost, totally obvious, overpowered ones.

People will cry that the sky is falling as they always do in games when something happens that adversely affects them, but life will as ever go on.

"
Fenric написал:

Make the damage required to trigger calculated prior to mitigation.

That doesn't really solve any problems, but specifically buffs armor relative to evasion/block.
Последняя редакция: fr00t. Время: 12 нояб. 2013 г., 5:34:35
"
CoDT nerf is the first that really gets me so that i start posting here. Which i normally never do.

I really start to question how good you are at designing the gameplay of this game. You introduced the gem to 1.0.0 the major release Version and it was beyond broken. What kind of testing do you guys do? You even encouraged people to think about possible combinations and that they were more clever ways to use it but apparently never checked them out yourself. I still can't think of any explanation why you put such bad design in your release Version. Then you nerfed it once with the delay which was quite good i think.

The gem itself managed to make melee finally more viable because you could cast Molten Shell or Enduring Cry and a Decoy Totem automaticly which gave the players more time to fight. So it made a fluent gameplay possible. When i do this now i am already surounded by monsters or in partys everything is already dead bevor i even start thinking about attacking. I feel that this was not intended in the first place you just oversaw this aspect even though it is a good one.

Then you always say that you want build diversity but apparently this only comes because after every patch the builds get nerfed or destroyed until someone figured out a new coockie cutter build. While i can get around itk, it must be really frustrating for newer players to always change their builds and in the end they follow only the tested guides and stop trying out something for themself because it is to expensive.

I don't know if you already recognized this but right now people already stop posting guides or giving tipps on very good builds because they are afraid of getting nerfed! People don't longer look in their stash to see what build they can do or what items the need, they start checking the patch notes and next updates to see if a build is viable or not. If this goes on the game will start loosing more and more players.

TL:DR: Please just stop with your 2 steps forward 1 step back designing.

+1

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация