1.0.1 Patch Notes

"
While playing End-game Maps, you are now more likely to find higher level Maps.

Did you guys increased in general the chance to drop a map OR
did you make a frame, so you can only drop -3 down and +2 up to the current maplevel ?
(i.e. on 70 Map you can drop after the patch only (67 68 69)[-3 down] 70 (71 72)[+2 up]

The other possibility would be to increase the drop rate of all maps > 70. Any details possible ?
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

This is my third at constructive dialog - and instead of failing again, i will say this:

With recent changes Passive Tree made it to Realease with VERY poor balance concerning defensive nodes.
More commonly know as "Path of Life"...

What The **** GGG!? You what, done ZERO testing with trigger gems prior to relesing in on live servers? On hit almost useless already, outside derp builds, since you need to use MINIMUM TWO gemslots - and you know it, they are VERY expensive for main damage skill...

Im fine with "non-CD" exploit fix - it was obvious... But this?

Just... Just... I honestly cant express this without getting censored...

Then you need to farm and gear up in order to progress IN endgame content - its mean what balance is good...

But then you need to spend days and weeks of brainless farm and screening trade chat (and i personally trade very rarely and mostly for skill gems) in order to get a CHANCE of getting in end game?

*censored*

Ok, i am calm now - GGG, you done extremly good and almost unique work with Path of Exile, i relly hope you now what you are doing with balance in long term... Since so far recent changes stands against it...

Ditto.
"
Mr_Bill написал:
Your rapid fire content patches are biting you in the ass and tearing down a great reputation that you built up over the course of the Betas.

You really need to rethink your patch/content strategy now that we are in release.

What changed at release? They gotta let gems be OP?
Time to quit for a while and try to think of a new build since I can't play my guy anymore lol.
and what do people now do that have codtlvl 1 linked to lvl 18+gems? spend 23828932 currency ffor scourings or what?
"
nynyny написал:
"
Chris написал:
A fair number of people are misunderstanding the change to Cast when Damage Taken. A level 1 CwDT gem can support higher than level 1 versions of other gems. It's the level requirement that is checked, not the actual level.

We've tested many, many builds with this change and most characters still gain a lot of benefit from the skill. We'll keep an eye on how it performs after the patch hits and will adjust balance further (the damage thresholds, potentially) based on data.

Sorry to say this but I dont believe that youre interested in balancing jack shit anymore, and thats fine.

You want to collect data and force different meta games.

So what us fair number of people? How many in terms of total player base?
tough hit to cast when damage taken ...
the res auras too .
but nothing unreasonable here

ill see how my meele scion will work out with the new gem

new achievements as promised ... awesome xD .. i think i need a summoner next :P
Really disappointing to see how this CoDT situation was handled.

It was obviously never really tested before release.

Players get attached to it and then it gets nerfed.

Players badmouth GGG and their product.

I was one of the players who initially wanted this thing changed but it should of been changed the Monday after release so that players would not become as attached to it as they would be after using it for nearly 3 weeks and making builds around it.

I'm still glad that it was changed and that it'll take more skill to play the game but the whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

"
Ausgelebt написал:
and what do people now do that have codtlvl 1 linked to lvl 18+gems? spend 23828932 currency ffor scourings or what?

They do what they did before cast when dmg taken even existed?
Dem metal chickens
Just looked at my char and saw that after 1.0.1 I won't be able to use any of gems (Enduring Cry, Molten Shell, Decoy Totem, Immortal Call, Temporal Chains) supported by CwDT! I will need to take it to 18th level! Hilarious shit, developers! "Thank" you.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация