1.0.1 Patch Notes

"
Peenk написал:
Why don't you stop being ignorant cunts and listen to your god damn community? WE DON'T WANT EVERY PATCH TO BE A NERF TO EVERYTHING, GIVE US EXTRA OPTIONS AND STOP LIMITING THE ONES WE HAVE NOW. I swear you guys are showing how god damn clueless you are, how in gods name do you justify releasing the game three weeks ago and still making beta changes? You're fucking with the game EVERY WEEK, just stop it seriously.. Let us enjoy some builds for a while before you nerf them to the god damn ground, you say you guys want to create a game similar to the ARPG you played in the past, but you're not, you're just ruining it.
Tell us how you really feel.

yea if that goes/stays live with cast on dmg taken ima go play dota 2 again or d2/d3
rerolld explosive arrow
with all kind of densive stuff
-Devouring totem + faster cast
-molten shell + life leech
.flammebility
.enduring cry
now i have to sacrifice all that defensive abilitys? or iam forced to use way lower lvls ?
thats getting hilarious.
do it % based
or keep it like it is and deal with it that u made a gem thats broken
Some of you take video games wayyyyyyyyyyy too seriously ....

I really love the CwdT nerf. I unironically thought it was OP, and thought the infinite discharge loops were one step too much. No other gem does what it did, it was mandatory on all chars. I'm buying Golden Spectral Throw right when it goes live to celebrate :)
"
Satousp написал:
All this nerfs reminds me to blizzard...and I stopped playing blizz games. I like when u can choose the way u want to play the game cos its fun, but when devs want to choose the way the players have to play it start to be boring. Nerfing isnt the solution, what happens now with the amount of ppl who based their build in Cwdt etc. Will GGG give them a full respec and the +30 Scouring needed to level down their gems? Players will drop their chars or simple leave the game. I wasted lot of currency to my actual gear setup and now its useless, great job GGG. I think the solution for the Cwdt is to reverse his effect. A gem wich is overpowered at lv 1 and useless at lv 20? why dont make the gem lower the life req for the trigger as it rises? u will have all ppl happy leveling the gem

Why don´t you level your CWDT a bit (lvl 6 or 7)? It´s better than downgrade the linked gems many times.
IGN: Fenix_de_fogo_e_gelo, Periguetescion, Ravvengar or Powerangger
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379503
I will say it again.... why does something like CoDT make it in game like it was? Absolutely no testing is happening. If so they are not listening to the feedback they are getting.

Seriously enfeeble was so good you had to nerf it as well?

Meh
All Ya'll are whiners. we played the game before CoDT was implemented, and now its nerfed... o no we might have to go back to casting our own spells again! its the end of the world! GGG why cant you be more like blizzard and spoon feed us everything! O purity QQ...QQ...QQ.

if you are a real path of exile player, you will take these changes in stride, keep playing, figure it out and continue to conquer.

if you're a little whine-ass you've already raged in here and I want you to stop playing my game.

this is not a nerf. its a balance change. it seriously ruins my high level duelist, but it needed to happen. they added a gem that everyone used to make everything face roll. if that's the game you want to play, diablo 3 is still live.
@Armenhammers
Последняя редакция: Armanis. Время: 12 нояб. 2013 г., 7:59:43
I would have my cast on damage taken gem tonight, bad timing, now I won't be able to use it for a while on that char. Ah well, Crap happens I guess.

Vitality still utterly not worth it, even at 40%, but at least it's cheaper. I think I still won't consider it for my summoner. If you can get the aura effect at level 20 unboosted exceeded by 2 passives for yourself easily it's not worth reserving so much mana. Purity still gives more worth for it's 40% reservation at level 20, even just for yourself, so that's fine I guess.

And for crying out loud whiners, CwDT was way too good, you saw this coming from miles away. The question remains of course why did they make it so powerful compared to all the other trigger gems in the first place, well crap happens, live with it or play zzzD3zzzzERRORzzzD3zzz
Последняя редакция: leto2626. Время: 12 нояб. 2013 г., 8:06:04
You guys are adorable... So funny to see people actually getting rly angry at some necessary chagnes. Deep in yourself you know that those changes HAD to come and now you all go full ragemode just because you can instead of thinking how to endure the change and how ti will really affect your build and what you have to change.

Always the same. People want easy shit where they can just dominate the game. Go to Blizzard pussies nobody wants your tears here. Blizzard will listen to your tears and buff you that you can onehit everything. Just pay money and they will.

@GGG That's the fight developers always have to fight. Against the casuals and QQers. Don't let them win! Every developer has to fight that and most (Blizzard) loose against it. Creating a good game and keeping it's quality high is first priority. Whiners are the Last.

You have made the right steps, keep it on.

^ This needs to be sticky, thx.
I've never complained about any changes you've done but the cwdt is awful
IGN:SYVRUS

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация