[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Should a new player use this build?
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Finally managed to get this running at lvl65:

I got 850 life, 1450 energyshield
I use:
increased burning dmg lvl15 (+2 additional lvl from the searing touch)
increased area of effect lvl12
concentrated effect lvl15
righteous fire

180 energyshield reg per second

auras: purity of fire 17, disciple 16, vitality 15

lifereg boni: ambus charge 2% on low life, arakus tiki 1% on low life

well actually everything works, but still the dmg output is pretty low. in addition, i didnt pick up ghost reaper yet. i assume, that the only way to leech energy shield back is due to the lifeleech applied to tempest shield. Since I didnt choose ghost reaper so far, i dont leech back any energy shield. I could respec some block nodes and take ghost reaper. But still the dmg output is very low.
Maybe pain attunement will change this, but i`m not sure, if it will be this much of a change.

I run the following skills: discipline, vitality, purity of fire on mana
Tempestshield+lifeleech+bloodmagic -> lowlife
righteous fire+inc area of effect+con effect+incr burning dmg

My passive tree looks like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswUtDF8RlhRNFSAXLxjbHNwdFB2qIWAkiySwJ9Un7SjFKPoppSpNLKYs6TQKN2Y3gz0PPydAoEZxSshMNU3YTipZ81uvZp5odHC7dPF8u3_GgKSBb4LHguSG0Yqvj0aQEZMnlKCePKbrpwisqq1KtAy4k768wBrEWMT2zSbYTdkT2mLdDeGI6rrr7vO-8933wfno-tI=

I'd really appreciate any comments
With these two,

Do I really need to run the purity of fire aura? Would it work if I ran the purity of elements and got the extra ele res?

Thanks

Qidus
"
Should a new player use this build?

Not if you you are absolutely new to the game
This build starts to work at ~level 65-70 - before this, you have to play with another build + a passive tree where you basically dont skill anything usefull

Aditionally, some items for this build are pretty expensive

"
With these two,

Do I really need to run the purity of fire aura? Would it work if I ran the purity of elements and got the extra ele res?

Thanks

Qidus

You dont use Purity of Fire because of the 20-40% flat fireresistance - you use it for the additional maximum 1-5% resistance
So yes - you will need Purity of Fire

"
Finally managed to get this running at lvl65:

I got 850 life, 1450 energyshield
I use:
increased burning dmg lvl15 (+2 additional lvl from the searing touch)
increased area of effect lvl12
concentrated effect lvl15
righteous fire

180 energyshield reg per second

auras: purity of fire 17, disciple 16, vitality 15

lifereg boni: ambus charge 2% on low life, arakus tiki 1% on low life

well actually everything works, but still the dmg output is pretty low. in addition, i didnt pick up ghost reaper yet. i assume, that the only way to leech energy shield back is due to the lifeleech applied to tempest shield. Since I didnt choose ghost reaper so far, i dont leech back any energy shield. I could respec some block nodes and take ghost reaper. But still the dmg output is very low.
Maybe pain attunement will change this, but i`m not sure, if it will be this much of a change.

I run the following skills: discipline, vitality, purity of fire on mana
Tempestshield+lifeleech+bloodmagic -> lowlife
righteous fire+inc area of effect+con effect+incr burning dmg

My passive tree looks like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswUtDF8RlhRNFSAXLxjbHNwdFB2qIWAkiySwJ9Un7SjFKPoppSpNLKYs6TQKN2Y3gz0PPydAoEZxSshMNU3YTipZ81uvZp5odHC7dPF8u3_GgKSBb4LHguSG0Yqvj0aQEZMnlKCePKbrpwisqq1KtAy4k768wBrEWMT2zSbYTdkT2mLdDeGI6rrr7vO-8933wfno-tI=

I'd really appreciate any comments

Well, the damage of RF depends on your ES
And your ES is pretty low - You should switch Ambus Charge with a decent ES armor (you can get a 500+ ES Armor for 2 Chaos or something)
I dont really think you need Ambus if you are playing with your current Passive Tree

Also get the Ephemeral Edge if you dont already got it (Pretty cheap, but also the best weapon you can get)

Yes, the only way to sustain your ES pool is Tempest Shield and Arc + Cast When Stunned + Lifeleech - you should get Ghost Reaver ASAP

And you also should try to link Added Lightning Damage to your Tempest Shield - thats a ~70% damage boost

BTW: Pain Attunement does not increase the damage of RF - it will only increase the damage of TS and Arc

Greetings

Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 2 янв. 2014 г., 17:46:09
mhh somehow it does not work without the ambus. if i equip the cloak of defiance (only as a test because it has quite some ES), i loose about 5-10 ES per second with all auras activated.

I think, i will just level vitality and purity of fire both to lvl17, so that they reach lvl18 with the helmet. Hoping that will be sufficient.
"
shaddow89 написал:
mhh somehow it does not work without the ambus. if i equip the cloak of defiance (only as a test because it has quite some ES), i loose about 5-10 ES per second with all auras activated.

I think, i will just level vitality and purity of fire both to lvl17, so that they reach lvl18 with the helmet. Hoping that will be sufficient.

Cloak of Defiance also does only have ~150 ES
You should be fine If you equip a 500+ ES chest, since more ES = more lifereg
Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 3 янв. 2014 г., 12:24:34
i have a 6link 240% es shav and can purchase any item needed for this build, whats the best possible combination of items for the maximum dmg output and es amount. awesome build btw.
Should i link another arc to the cast when stunned or something else?

also how do u deal with mobs that are affected by the "cannot die totem"?

have u tried any of the hard maps, like crema residence etc?

was wondering if its possible to make it work with aegis to do the whole regen on block combo?

what would u reccomend as the 6th link on the searing touch?

is the kaoms build better alternative (more dps/ survive)?

i know i ask a lot of questions :P but i really like the build and i wanna know what i get into before doing it.

ign @Firion_Black
Последняя редакция: Newb4evar. Время: 5 янв. 2014 г., 13:33:32
"
i have a 6link 240% es shav and can purchase any item needed for this build, whats the best possible combination of items for the maximum dmg output and es amount. awesome build btw.

The uniques i am currently using are pretty much the best for this build (except bereks pass - you can switch it for a better ring - preferably a moonstone ring)
In high level maps you should always use the Stone of Lazhwar

If you just wanna go for maximum damage, you can always switch Voidbringers and Rainbowstrides for better ES stuff

"
have u tried any of the hard maps, like crema residence etc?

Yea, i am also doing high level maps (up to 77 - never found a 78 map)
The only boss where i die sometimes is the Academy boss - other maps are no problem at all

"
was wondering if its possible to make it work with aegis to do the whole regen on block combo?

You can switch Rise of the Phoenix if you manage to get a Level 23 Purity of fire (but i dont recommend it, since more fireres = also more liferegeneration)
But i would rather switch it for a high ES shield instead of Aegis

"
Should i link another arc to the cast when stunned or something else?

Lightningpen or Added Lightning Damage

"
what would u reccomend as the 6th link on the searing touch?

Enhance and Faster Casting are the only Supportgems left which are working with RF - both sucks, but i think Enhance is the better option here :P

"
also how do u deal with mobs that are affected by the "cannot die totem

I usually ignore them in low-mid level maps
On high level maps, i just afk a few secs and let my Shocknova and Arc kill them

"
is the kaoms build better alternative (more dps/ survive)

I dont know man - i am to lazy to read Oros RF guide
But i think you can Stack more ES than life with GG gear, so the damage of this build should be higher - and i also pretty much dont die with this build (except academy boss :P)

Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 5 янв. 2014 г., 13:49:14
thx for replying , that was a fast reply lol, im coming from a max block spellblock build on aegis+soultaker but i find the 17k dps aoe from infernal blow lacksluster and it also desyncs a lot.

All in all ,i think this is probably the best build ive seen out there, doesnt desync, ik how strong block spellblock is, i still have the ocasional problems on 1 shot mechanics bosses aka the touch of god on 74 residence, or 77 maegara, but i guess the ultra overcap on fire helps u against all of that ,also the purities.

I must say im impressed, very good build, just what i wanted to push it to the next level of imortality and lazy farming.
ign @Firion_Black
Hi, I have something to say.
First of all, greatest build of all times.
Here was my experience:
I leveled till ~62 with Fireball and LMP, equipped on Searing Touch. Was pretty sucky at the end of cruel. But you can always join partys for hard times.
At lvl 58 I was in merciless Ledge, I just ran through Act 1, skipping the side quests, straight to Merveil, Merveil fight was pretty easy, use Wanderlust. Then, at lv58 I ran to Fellshrine, farmed there till 62, tried at 62 to outregen RF, didnt work, farmed till 65. At 65 I burned to hell anything, at 67 killed piety, barely even looked at the screen.
Yesterday I farmed 66-68 maps, died few times, cause of the incredible crits of some enemies. (Apparently the ape boss of Tropical Island can hit pretty hard).
Now I am lvl 72, will try today the 69-70 maps and Dominus, after I skill the Holy Fire.
My stats buffed are:

5.4k ES and about 600ES regeneration per second
outmaxed Fire and Lightning Res,
about 700Life
and have 500 Intelligence.

I use lvl 16-17 gems, Arc and Shock Nova have 17% and 16& quality (only 1 Arc).

Here is my skill tree:
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswx9EH8RlhJpFxwXLxkuGjIc3B0UHaoegSSLJLAn7SjFKPospi9vNAo2xTbYN2Y3gzwtPQ9Bh0ZxRwZLjUw1TdhRYFRJVdZfP19qZOdodHB9cLt713y7f8aApIFvgseG0YgbjHaPRo_6kNaTJ5Sgna6ePKbrpwiplbQMtz64k7ndwcXC7MNtxPbGnsau1I_YJNhN2RPaYtrd2-fhiOdS6rrr7uwY7w7vhfO-8933wfno-tL_HA==

I skilled the +30 dext Node, so I can use Ephemeral Edge.

and my gear:
Скрытый текст

I dont have better helmet, but it is ok. I am thinking about getting Chitu's Apex, then I use only unique gear and this would again buff Perandus Signet effect. Also increased Exp gain is nice.

So now what I think about the original Scion skill tree, posted in OP. I dont like to waste points just to get Iron Grip and Growth and Decay. I think Iron Grip is not good, because we don't have Evasion (or Armour) on gear. So, after I skill the remaining DPS nodes, I will get more ES Nodes and Arcane Vision.

Or the other option is, to get Vaal Pact after the DPS Nodes:
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEEswx9DPcOPBB_EZYSaRRNFHEXHBcvGS4aMhzcHRQdqh6BJIsksCcLJ-0otSjFKPoqOCymL280CjbFNtg3ZjeDOlI8LT0PQYdCo0ZxRwZLjUw1TdhRYFRJVdZWBFcNXz9famCIYVJk52h0cH1wu3F5e9d8u3_GgKSBb4LHgziGYIbRiBuMdo9Gj_qQ1pMnlKCdrp48ns2gtKbrpwinMKmVtAy3PriTud3BxcLsw23E9saexq7SIdSP2CTYTdkT2WHaYtrd2-fhiOdS6dXquuvu7BjsVe8O73zvhfMG877z3ffB-ej60vuq_xw=

I think Vaal Pact is better option (you even have additional aura node on the way), It is almost like cheating, you instantly leech life and then you have your ruby "life flasks"....

Best regards.
Последняя редакция: Banev. Время: 7 янв. 2014 г., 4:11:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация