[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Added my new Passive Tree

I will post a new video soon - damage is a lot higher now, since they fixed RF with AOE-damage nodes and Concentrated Effect
Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 5 дек. 2013 г., 11:47:34
waiting for video.
Hello! Rightheous Fire can works without that shield?
So i plan to make a char without it,if i have the ring with 4% es regen, purity of fire lvl 20, the 2% max resi node, and with some life regen nodes ?
IGN : FlatBuffalo
Последняя редакция: laposbivaly. Время: 6 дек. 2013 г., 16:15:05
"
laposbivaly написал:
So i plan to make a char without it,if i have the ring with 4% es regen, purity of fire lvl 20, the 2% max resi node, and with some life regen nodes ?

This can work, but you will need tons of Energyshield
Added a new Video - now with Concentrated Effect and Elemental Equilibrium
"
Yalani написал:
"
laposbivaly написал:

This can work, but you will need tons of Energyshield

Ty! i wanna try something special.. i will write it, when i'm done ;)
Just a little info for u ( maybe it known yet ... ), lvl 3 ( or any lvl ) empower will help u, but have a big disadvantage: its ignore your reduced mana gem ( just tested on lvl 20 gem, dunno how it works on a lower lvl one yet..) !!!
IGN : FlatBuffalo
Последняя редакция: laposbivaly. Время: 7 дек. 2013 г., 9:41:04
i builded a summoner and i love spectre from lunaris who cast righteous fire
i came here and saw your build, video etc
i started to lvl up a witch, and i look on poexyz how many chaos i need for the core unique
i don't find any moonstone ring unique (i'm on domination league)
i am supposed to wait normal league for start to play low life righteous fire?
(sorry i'm french and my english suck)
What about Perandus blazon and Goldwyrm boots? They have huge fire res AND very nice IIQ so you can burn shit and collect more loot. Maybe them more suitable for this build than rainbow shite boots?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"

Ty! i wanna try something special.. i will write it, when i'm done ;)
Just a little info for u ( maybe it known yet ... ), lvl 3 ( or any lvl ) empower will help u, but have a big disadvantage: its ignore your reduced mana gem ( just tested on lvl 20 gem, dunno how it works on a lower lvl one yet..) !!!

Yea i know, i already mentioned that in my guide :P
Empower has a 125% Manamultiplier, if thats it what you mean

"
i builded a summoner and i love spectre from lunaris who cast righteous fire
i came here and saw your build, video etc
i started to lvl up a witch, and i look on poexyz how many chaos i need for the core unique
i don't find any moonstone ring unique (i'm on domination league)
i am supposed to wait normal league for start to play low life righteous fire?
(sorry i'm french and my english suck)

The Moonstone Ring is a legacy item from the old Anarchy/Onslaught leagues
Have a look at point 11 of this guide for other options

"
What about Perandus blazon and Goldwyrm boots? They have huge fire res AND very nice IIQ so you can burn shit and collect more loot. Maybe them more suitable for this build than rainbow shite boots?

Yea, you can also switch some equip for magic find gear (wondertrap is also pretty nice)

But i dont really care about magic find - if i want to farm items, i just do some dominus runs with my MF Buddy :P
nice build!

if I go for this I would replace the rainbowstrides with

Mine have a pretty bad roll but with just 3 frenzy charges you will receive +3% ES regen and with a better roll 18% increased damage against low life enemies so at 4000 dps you could get nearly 800 more dps when the beefy bosses get to low life. It doesn't say low life players!

Additionally, if you take blood dance boots instead of shav's revelation, you will have mana to cast vulnerabilty and increase your damage by another 40%.

Everytime I think about it Blooddance boots are better than shav's ring regen ES with ZO at least. And Perandus Signet is better for mana regen, as a single ring, of course you can still combine shav's. For this reason I've never wanted to dish out the exalteds for it even though it's smexy.
Последняя редакция: BearCares. Время: 8 дек. 2013 г., 0:38:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация