New Forum Policy: No Hateful Posts

As i say probation history is wrong as is it now, if a user feels harrased then something must be wrong.

I mean, why forum guidelines are there? It's about making good forum experience. What we are seeing now ? Users getting angry.
__

I hope i am understanding well, Isbox1, you had some small probation history and you spent a long time without getting one and then for a little misdeed you found yourself having a long one, making you confused?

If yes and from what what iv read from my thread(last page, i need to read again tho) a very good change would be : the ability to cleanse the probation history.

This way, SUPPORT will be able to keep their beloved probation history (users most hated thing) and positive behavior from players would be encouraged.
And for god sake! No matter how is the probation history, a 'terrible' misdeed must receive a terrible probation and a small one should not receive a terrible one(even if the user has a probation history)
"
InexRising написал:
As i say probation history is wrong as is it now, if a user feels harrased then something must be wrong.

I mean, why forum guidelines are there? It's about making good forum experience. What we are seeing now ? Users getting angry.
__

I hope i am understanding well, Isbox1, you had some small probation history and you spent a long time without getting one and then for a little misdeed you found yourself having a long one, making you confused?

If yes and from what what iv read from my thread(last page, i need to read again tho) a very good change would be : the ability to cleanse the probation history.

This way, SUPPORT will be able to keep their beloved probation history (users most hated thing) and positive behavior from players would be encouraged.
And for god sake! No matter how is the probation history, a 'terrible' misdeed must receive a terrible probation and a small one should not receive a terrible one(even if the user has a probation history)

I don't know if I'm even allowed to talk about it sorry in advance - I have a probation history for sure - I've said anti-GGG statements, and I've gotten into really heated discussions that I've soaked some probation. That being said, it's been awhile since my last probation prior to last 2 week probation (or whatever it was).

In my last 4 cases of probation - hands down I responded in tone to what was being said against me personally - personal, antagonistic attacks point blank towards me - and my reactionary posts after waiting several HOURS after reporting, and watching, and finally saying "screw it" and responding - only 1 of those 4 cases did others involved get probation... for saying pages of edited trolly garbage towards me... clearly picking my 1 post out of 5 pages and using ME as the probation whipping boy - because CLEARLY it's me, and I'm the only poster involved.... despite pages of edited out garbage from the other posters. <rolleyes>

Probably not the right question to me right now: I am admittedly incredibly pissed off right now and have been all week long about this probation. Shields down: I actually am hurt as a person here. And I actually feel there is a responsibility by GGG moderators to treat us all equally fair, despite what I may or may not have said in the past.

There's a certain huge lack of respect shown to allow someone to use a term for 2-3 months and then suddenly decide that term is now going to be probated. Like seriously how difficult would it have been to just TELL ME. Instead they chose to be disrespectful and just probate me - and then leave a completely generic reason - why? In the hopes when I come back I say it again? YUP. That's exactly why. At NO POINT did that mod deign to pay me the respect to say "X phrase is now considered against the rules" - none of my past threads were edited for that saying - I literally had no clue it was, from that day forward, no longer considered allowed by forum rules.
Don't feel hurt.
This is maybe good for you.

This forum can be a hell of an addiction. I just read today a thread of a woman whining about her ex husband because he spent too much time here and left the kids or whetever(the 2 are users from this forum).

It's a good moment to leave the forum.
_

So if they don't listen to our feedback(979844) just leave ;).

I can't wait for Mark's opinion :).

Edit: I would not invest more energy to the forum aswell Isbox if my opinion does not reach decision makers.
let's wait.
Последняя редакция: InexRising. Время: 6 авг. 2014 г., 16:10:46
"
InexRising написал:
Don't feel hurt.
This is maybe good for you.

This forum can be a hell of an addiction. I just read today a thread of a woman whining about her ex husband because he spent too much time here and left the kids or whetever(the 2 are users from this forum).

It's a good moment to leave the forum.
_

So if they don't listen to our feedback(979844) just leave ;).

I can't wait for Mark's opinion :).

Rude. He just came back after a short time-out! :P
/HighFive Forum Moderators...

These forums have been extremely toxic for a long time and I really appreciate and support GGG trying to take a stand against it. Everyone time I see someone complain about being moderated, I smile a little wider.
"
Gixxerdude написал:
/HighFive Forum Moderators...

These forums have been extremely toxic for a long time and I really appreciate and support GGG trying to take a stand against it. Everyone time I see someone complain about being moderated, I smile a little wider.

Do you believe your February 13th post "Whole lot of WAAAA, his gear is better than my gear in here. It's sad, you are gamer's, you are all better than what is inside this thread." is non-toxic :D?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
Hilbert написал:

"
Isbox1 написал:

I am baffled that you guys feel harassed.

Never have I been surprised to see either one of you on probation.

And it has a reason that repeat offenders get higher 'sentences'. It's because they only seem to learn their F*ing lesson the hard way.

I have been put on probation before and I always deserved it. And don't let you be fooled by my Custom Avatar. That was a gift. My support level is neglectable. Not that I believe higher supporters get special treatment anyway. Ask Charan how often he has been on probation.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Последняя редакция: Sneakypaw. Время: 7 авг. 2014 г., 2:53:29
I am just saying that support is a joke. They CTRL+F CTRL+C CTRL+V a script can do the same.

I give them examples of inconsisty, that they only browse recent postings and they will never reply because their bodyguard status would be exposed.

Here is a good example:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/979678#p8306170

2 weeks unremoved naming and shaming.....

Oh yeah there is a report function. That is useless FYI support ignores reports once you are on their shitlist. Perfect example is that the post is still there.
I have numerous other examples.

But once a cashcow hits the button, even pseudoreasons result in edits.

"
Ask Charan how often he has been on probation.

1 time on CharanJaydemyr for 3 days and he even evaded on Charan, resulted in that rule and he claimed it were 14 days.

"
And it has a reason that repeat offenders get higher 'sentences'.

Yeah and they can always create alts can start as whitelisted account.
Let's create some "HC vs SC Threads" on alts and enjoy the show.....
How about an Anti SFL Thread?
Really logical. Want to see people receive probations/mass edits just create threads that upset a lot of users wait till the thread has 15 pages and enjoy edits.

"
It's because they only seem to learn their F*ing lesson the hard way.

Too bad I don't give a fuck about those silly probations.
4 of my probations were related to cashcows
3 probations because support never reads context and a RMT rant became "Advocating RMT" proving my point.
Rest and firsto nes were naming and shaming some blatant RMTer(who are still RMTing)
I have personally seen his accounts on Probation more than once.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
You don't understand, he doesn't care for the probation system.

His posts aren't meaningful anymore after support edits them.
Последняя редакция: Nightmare90. Время: 7 авг. 2014 г., 7:35:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация