1.0.5b Patch Notes

Hahah the jelly troll is back?

Did u smell the jelly and come to investigate? Go back to soultaker bridge plz
:)
Invalesco

that the whole point!!! u cant gear a summoner other than stacking ES and auras. You are clueless. I have 2 + helm, chaber and the summoner neck to snapshot with. But again u are clueless.

Also clueless about pricing of items.

Also id like to know where u are getting summoner "buffs from" cause theres nothing about buffs. Its extra skill gems. That we cant afford to wear as it is.

You don't know its a buff.
Последняя редакция: Warzone129. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 5:47:21
exactly bro , hes so delusional

hes trying to change the structure of the game

he talkin about how his ''500'' ex orb summoner kills slower than a poor bor user though hes using a skill that doesn't base his dmg off his items.

da bro put all his bank into a failed build and now hes got the nerve to bash soul taker

LOL
Последняя редакция: KissTheBlade. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 5:47:34
"
KissTheBlade написал:

he talkin about how his ''500'' ex orb summoner kills slower than a poor bor user though hes using a skill that doesn't base his dmg off his items.

da bro put all his bank into a failed build and now hes got the nerve to bash soul taker

LOL

what skill is that?

There are countless posts by people with a clue that will tell you how shit that soultaker is. I don't need to do it
Последняя редакция: Warzone129. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 5:50:30
Only what i can say about minions - they totally useless in most of options, only Cast on Death support this useless build, and you destroy it. Now we back to useless minions builds. Shame. But i have immortal builds with Voltaxic, Soul Taker, FB + Cyclone - i have no idea why you have a double standarts, but when you destroy builds like minions and save the other "OP Imbalance" builds - you moving on wrong direction. We all remember RF + Shavronne's - half year no nerf - then you just destroy it. Now we see the Minions discrimination. What next? When you delete all of the "Legacy" items and delete all of "OP" uniqs? You totally forgot about "FUN", you working only on "Balance". GGG not game developers who deliver the FUN part, they a Mario Brothers who only "tightening the screws". I'm disapointed.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Warzone129 написал:
"
KissTheBlade написал:

LOL

what skill is that?

There are countless posts by people with a clue that will tell you how shit that soultaker is. I don't need to do it

soul taker can be very viable for certain builds

guess what will never be viable bro

ur shit summoner
Последняя редакция: KissTheBlade. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 5:53:07
still waiting for invalesco to tell me how u can gear summoner better than this, when iv stated I snapshot with all possible summoner items.

The gear I linked is my after snapshot gear.

"
Warzone129 написал:
Invalesco

that the whole point!!! u cant gear a summoner other than stacking ES and auras. You are clueless. I have 2 + helm, chaber and the summoner neck to snapshot with. But again u are clueless.

Also id like to know where u are getting summoner "buffs from" cause theres nothing about buffs. Its extra skill gems. That we cant afford to wear as it is.

Summoners have their strengths. They can use gear with massive mf simply because all they need is the gems to work. Way to compare just map clearing speed alone when summoners have so many other strengths. If you want to compare cost of gear vs map clearing speed, link your offensive 'weapon' and get a high tier melee/ranged user to link theirs and we can compare the cost vs the speed. Your using the cost of gear to compare map clearing speed when the only thing you need is defensive gear and gems is a totally invalid comparison. Sure, I suck at pricing items in standard, simply coz i'e never played there. Still, pricing has always been subjective. Good for you for having such a high opinion on ur own gear.

Every build has their strengths and weaknesses. Summoners are cheap, easy to gear and can stack mf easily. On top of that, I love having them in parties because of their auras and additional aggro-drawing. Ever thought it might be just your build and the specters u choose that suck rather than ALL summoners in general?
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Cast on death working with remote mine was obviously a bug, but I don't see why going into a demon mod map and suicide summoning spectres would be considered a broken mechanic? Can someone explain why the gem and summoners were outright kicked in the teeth? We were only strong in relation to other builds when using the CoD + remote mine exploit.

Summoners are decent at the moment but they obviously aren't as strong as other builds at high end because summoners don't scale as well. Nerfing CoD without giving summoners anything in return is a bad move and I don't see the rationale for nerfing a build that is arguable more tedious to play when no longer giving any reward for it?

Hopefully the 1.06 summoner changes (buffs, I hope?) resolve these issues because snapshotting is real annoying and if they did remove it and compensated summoners in some way, I'd be happy with these design decisions.
"
Invalesco написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:
Invalesco

Summoners have their strengths. They can use gear with massive mf simply because all they need is the gems to work. Way to compare just map clearing speed alone when summoners have so many other strengths. If you want to compare cost of gear vs map clearing speed, link your offensive 'weapon' and get a high tier melee/ranged user to link theirs and we can compare the cost vs the speed. Your using the cost of gear to compare map clearing speed when the only thing you need is defensive gear and gems is a totally invalid comparison. Sure, I suck at pricing items in standard, simply coz i'e never played there. Still, pricing has always been subjective. Good for you for having such a high opinion on ur own gear.

Every build has their strengths and weaknesses. Summoners are cheap, easy to gear and can stack mf easily. On top of that, I love having them in parties because of their auras and additional aggro-drawing. Ever thought it might be just your build and the specters u choose that suck rather than ALL summoners in general?

well at least u agree that they are shit at clear speed and cant go dps with no mf as good as other classes. I guess that's as far as were going to agree. By your comments surely u agree that they need to be buffed to scale their dmg with good gear then. So we kind of agree.

I and many others want to dps and clear fast with our summoners not run piety all day to farm a Noobtaker correction soultaker. And at the moment we cant really do that effectively hence we need a buff.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация