The Four 1.0.6 Summoner Skills

"
Desecrate: Desecrates the ground, summoning corpses and dealing chaos damage to all enemies in the area.

Can these corpses be used to summon zombies?

This way we could actually resummon our army in boss fights...
Time to roll a cold crit witch :)
"
blutsgewalt написал:
"
Desecrate: Desecrates the ground, summoning corpses and dealing chaos damage to all enemies in the area.

Can these corpses be used to summon zombies?

This way we could actually resummon our army in boss fights...

I would imagine that's one of the major points of the spell.

Hopefully Desecrate deals good enough damage to be worth putting in DoT builds even without summons.
Последняя редакция: werezompire. Время: 21 янв. 2014 г., 3:01:56
"
ephixa написал:
Cool spells but I was really hoping for a specter recall ability.

Exactly.
Please dont forget about spectres' users. It's not necessary to empower this build, the biggest problem is that you need to run for new spectre every time when the old one dies. When summoner "fights" with spectres team (like 3 or 4) he needs exact monsters and running for them becomes really irritating, when he plays for more than 2 hours.

Anyway, I cant wait for new skill with desecrated ground and its new visual effect :D

Keep up and thx for good work :)
IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
Последняя редакция: necro_perk. Время: 21 янв. 2014 г., 3:13:02
For those who don't go on reddit:

About the desecrate new gem.

"
[–]Rory_RackhamBalance & Design 18 points 2 heures de ça
That's correct, the corpses are based on the gem level, restricted by the zone. The corpses that you can summon can vary between acts!

[–]Nekran 7 points 2 heures de ça
So the corpses that are summoned are corpses of specific enemies from the zone? Or are they special corpses specific to the gem?

[–]Rory_RackhamBalance & Design 14 points 2 heures de ça
The gem has a set of monsters it always summons, and a set for Act 1, 2, 3, and Maps. It picks randomly from the list.

[–]ydntucmonovrvalkyrie [score hidden] 1 heure de ça
can i use raise spectre on the corpses?

[–]Rory_RackhamBalance & Design [score hidden] 1 heure de ça
Yep!
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
Последняя редакция: Borow. Время: 21 янв. 2014 г., 3:25:52
No more love for the cold witches :'(
IGN- [ _____CzR_____ / xCruzeRx]
[ STD - ShattereDSouL / NyteCruzeR / zCzRz / Felynix ]
WARBANDS SHOP = http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1318773
Sounds good and hope there won't be glaring abuses after patch.

Thoughts:

- there is hope that GGG will be more open and clear with zombies/skeletons/... skill progression stats like in: armor, ele resists, dmg per level, att speed, chance to block (if any); as it is now we just throw supports and auras at them until they do fine.

- Animate guardian: it is buffed at least indirectly from the last 2 new 'buff' skills; but, good luck fitting it now in any gem slot l0l.
+ please give AG a shorter leash like zombies have
+ can you consider giving AG a defensive AI, like in attack/taunt/charge whatever is hitting the master?

- can one of our minion type (zombies most prolly) get innate higher chaos resist? like 40-50%; although they are already favored for starting at 0% even in merciless

- can you specialize more the zombie/skeleton part? I mean zombies are bulkier and more resistant while skeletons do more dmg with swords and also bit faster
+ make queen's decree more usefull

- did you toy with the idea that some skeletons could be ranged/archer instead of melee? like 1/3 is ranged and 2/3 melee?
instead of having every melee minion trying to get a spot on mob like piglets on the mother pig :P
(ranger skeletons with block buff. most OP thing)

- do summoners get extra gem sockets as passive somewhere xD ? even the off-sockets are in high demand

- Desecrate: Desecrates the ground, summoning corpses and dealing chaos damage to all enemies in the area. ; there is hope it will fill the corpse high demand too

Holy shit I really hope you nail this well.

Последняя редакция: Snookdog. Время: 21 янв. 2014 г., 3:41:34
can you please reconsider how grasp unique's explosion works? It has 0 inderaction with all those skills.
ign : mnyga
Последняя редакция: felhuy. Время: 21 янв. 2014 г., 3:37:12
Great changes! Can't wait to try them out!
"
Borow написал:
For those who don't go on reddit:

About the desecrate new gem.

"
[–]Rory_RackhamBalance & Design 18 points 2 heures de ça
That's correct, the corpses are based on the gem level, restricted by the zone. The corpses that you can summon can vary between acts!

[–]Nekran 7 points 2 heures de ça
So the corpses that are summoned are corpses of specific enemies from the zone? Or are they special corpses specific to the gem?

[–]Rory_RackhamBalance & Design 14 points 2 heures de ça
The gem has a set of monsters it always summons, and a set for Act 1, 2, 3, and Maps. It picks randomly from the list.

[–]ydntucmonovrvalkyrie [score hidden] 1 heure de ça
can i use raise spectre on the corpses?

[–]Rory_RackhamBalance & Design [score hidden] 1 heure de ça
Yep!

Wow - this sounds fantastic. Basically fixes the issue of summoners having to zone out of a map, resummon spectres from a specific zone and reenter whenever they die.

Also sounds like a great spell for bosses: Cast desecrate outside boss aggro area, wait for summons to die then cast bone offering and run in and engage boss. Once the buff expires run away and repeat (or just stay near the boss casting desecrate and bone offering. Assuming the corpses from desecrate die fast enough and you use say increased duration you might be able to keep bone offering up permanently, particularly when fighting AoE bosses (which are typically the bane of summoners).
Последняя редакция: Eyedol. Время: 21 янв. 2014 г., 3:55:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация