[1.1.0] ShinyGyarados' Dual Flame Totem Templar

btw you can also try added lightning damage + static blow (and static shock). With how fast totems attack, you get shock stacks very easily and adds 90% damage to the table for only 3 points and a gem slot.
"
"
erikdeknegt написал:
Hi, thanks for the guide. I have a question though. What content are u able to solo? I'd like to roll this build but I play solo most of the time and solo-ing piety/dominus and some maps would be great.

And what about Infernel Mantle? Would suit the build well I think.
I was able to solo up through Merciless. However, I never tried soloing Dominus or Piety as I always party up when facing these two. As for Infernal Mantle, if you have it go for it.

Allright.. I wouldn't mind not doing high lvl maps but Piety and/or Dom would be nice. Go give it a try solo and let me know xD
"
erikdeknegt написал:
"
"
erikdeknegt написал:
Hi, thanks for the guide. I have a question though. What content are u able to solo? I'd like to roll this build but I play solo most of the time and solo-ing piety/dominus and some maps would be great.

And what about Infernel Mantle? Would suit the build well I think.
I was able to solo up through Merciless. However, I never tried soloing Dominus or Piety as I always party up when facing these two. As for Infernal Mantle, if you have it go for it.

Allright.. I wouldn't mind not doing high lvl maps but Piety and/or Dom would be nice. Go give it a try solo and let me know xD
Just tried Piety, managed to solo quite easily! Only thing to watch out for is getting shocked. Other than that, it was pretty easy.
"
Silverya написал:
btw you can also try added lightning damage + static blow (and static shock). With how fast totems attack, you get shock stacks very easily and adds 90% damage to the table for only 3 points and a gem slot.
Ah, good thought. I might try that out. However, since Flame Totem has such low damage effectiveness, you would need a pretty high level added lightning gem and even then the base duration of the shock would be really low. I would only try it if I had a 6L as I find the other gems to be more important and help out the totems more.
Последняя редакция: CaptainJingles. Время: 26 янв. 2014 г., 15:06:03
"
j33bus написал:
As an extra thing to be aware of you can still do damage with traps and mines as well as minions. I have a pretty similar build to your but for some extra gems slots i'm using zombies+minion hp+minion resistance to tank some damage and freeze mine+ele prolif+cold pen+added cold to freeze things
Thanks for the advice! I'll try this out. Might be worth it to grab Minion Instability too with all the Fire Damage nodes I take.

Allright.. I wouldn't mind not doing high lvl maps but Piety and/or Dom would be nice. Go give it a try solo and let me know xD[/quote]Just tried Piety, managed to solo quite easily! Only thing to watch out for is getting shocked. Other than that, it was pretty easy.[/quote]

Awesome, thanks for trying! Seriously thinking about rolling to this... Hoping to make a decent mf char.
Wow, this build is awesome. Dead cheap and effective. I was running around with 2 Perandu's Signets and added Chitus' Apex at 54. 11% additional experience with bad resistances of course but the totems take all the heat. I hardly ever levelled up that quickly. Very nice. I'm also going for some item find build. Let's see how that works.

Thanks again for the build idea and the answers. :)
"
TheBestFriend написал:
Wow, this build is awesome. Dead cheap and effective. I was running around with 2 Perandu's Signets and added Chitus' Apex at 54. 11% additional experience with bad resistances of course but the totems take all the heat. I hardly ever levelled up that quickly. Very nice. I'm also going for some item find build. Let's see how that works.

Thanks again for the build idea and the answers. :)
No problem! Thank you for your kind words. Happy playing!
Can i use Cybil Paw Thersher Paw with this build? i think its not bad idead.
"
du0ngc0ngth4nk написал:
Can i use Cybil Paw Thersher Paw with this build? i think its not bad idead.
Yeah if you want to, go for it. I would recommend having a wand + shield/staff however, as they roll higher %Spell Damage, %Cast Speed, etc. Life Gain isn't really necessary as you won't take that much damage; your totems take most of the damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация