1.0.6 Patch Notes

GGG can you add pls the missing Minion AI Movement/Behaviour Changes?
Think it would fit better here than as a Reply in the Bugforum:)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/777375/page/1#p6740753
Последняя редакция: hcl. Время: 30 янв. 2014 г., 14:11:32
"
Am I the only one,

But it looks like the Zombies are dying a lot easier than before, and not lasting as long as they did?????

Previously my Zombies were actually rather good in life, even though they are still as stupid as ever hahahaha......

:-(((

It's just you unless the massive % regen + life leech + all resist + chaos resist from the buffed passive nodes somehow make them "weaker". I just did quite a few maps and i definately feel a TON stronger than before.
"
Culblade написал:
Play only two client on one machine!
PAY TO WIN.
Those who have or can afford more than one PC can now scam the game.

Thus far, I just needed to buy more RAM to run my 6 clients, seems like if I wanted to get decent farm in this game again I would have to buy another PC/laptop(or try virtual machine, though I am doubtful because PoE has pretty greedy system requirements). And before any smartass says anything, 6 accounts are perfectly managable, it's just 6 windows on lowest resolution, all you ever needed was to click on portals and get those alts there to get the rarity/quantity bonus from boss.

Luckily I don't care now, because every league is dumpster league with overflowing wealth shortly after few weeks after its launch and not even this changes it.

To be honest I think that the real reasoning behind this change is that GGG wants to sell more stash tabs. Making it 2 accounts per machine and not 1 is just alibistic.
ProjectPT was right.
"
pelife123 написал:

Nope, i did test it before and sunblast and mine/trap nodes did change minions dmg when they were summoned via trap/mines. My minions got considerably weaker with the patch. Tested many times before and summoning then with trap + sunbelt used to do considerable more dmg than using minion increased dmg, now it has changed. Used to kill hillock in 10 seconds using trap+sunblast and 14 seconds using minion dmg.

I also tested it before. They do not. Mark confirmed 3 weeks ago (pre-patch, obviously) that they do not, here (his second reply): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/746806. Nothing changed in the patch, mine/trap passives do not boost the damage of minions.
"
Ranakor написал:
"
Am I the only one,

But it looks like the Zombies are dying a lot easier than before, and not lasting as long as they did?????

Previously my Zombies were actually rather good in life, even though they are still as stupid as ever hahahaha......

:-(((

It's just you unless the massive % regen + life leech + all resist + chaos resist from the buffed passive nodes somehow make them "weaker". I just did quite a few maps and i definately feel a TON stronger than before.

Then its obvious that everyone else is wrong as well, when they are also complaining about the same things? I think not, mine used to last a heck of a lot longer before the patch, they have also lost their AI, as they just stand around doing nothing much more, even when you are taking damage and they are right by you.

Oh no something is very wrong with them and their setup since the patch, as I feel they are a lot weaker and die a way lot easier.....
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
Magnicon написал:
"
rampagingrabbit написал:
Anyway, it's great yet again to see a few rotten people ruining everything for others.
That isn't whats happening at all. It is literally impossible for GGG to ever restrict someone from the number of clients they use. The "rotten" people you refer to can and will get around it, as they always have when a dev makes a change like this.

If anyone is "ruining" anything for you, its GGG and their outdated thinking.

I can mostly agree with that. However it is still the people who abuse the mechanic that are the real causes of the issue in my opinion.

I just do so miss my party of 3, it's a bit lonelier with just the 2 of me :(
AI part is right - it is broken now
but survivability of my zombies just went trough the roof and is still going. buffs from upgraded passives are absolutely crazy. that life leech alone is incredible and this is only small part of them
"
TheuberClips написал:
"
mrgrin написал:
"
rampagingrabbit написал:
Must have missed the bit in the patch notes where you can only have now 2 copies of the client running at any one time.

Really annoying!

Surely there is some other way you can combat botting? without fucking up things for people who are not botting but running multiple clients.
For others who want to run more clients and have enough computers.. Run 2 clients per machine, install Synergy (http://synergy-foss.org/) and if you run them in windowed mode you can have as many clients running as you want.

GGG, you really need something a bit more elegant than limiting number of clients per computer to resolve your botting issues? What's next?? limiting 2 client connections from any one IP Address?

ip limit sounds good enough for me, good advice! hope it get implemented in 1.1.0

Because lets discourage people from potentially doing a LAN party and playing PoE. (Done it)

yeah I thought of this too. So that wouldn't work but maybe MAC Address would? Who knows, people could maybe still spoof those so who knows.

Personally I would be happy if they made the max 3 :)
"
GoBBLeS666 написал:
Seriously? No love for Animated Guardian?
This skill really needs some attention.
With a summoner patch not having anything about this skill, it feels like they think it's good enough, which I think is sad. So much potential wasted imo :/

Because it is good enough
Yet still no way to scale that fugly, ginormous UI, for christs sake, make it a micro payment option if you need a fiscal reason to implement it, I cannot even play this game because the UI is so damn distracting, please add it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация