1.0.6b Patch Notes

have you not herd of rolling a blue map to get demons? get lvl 74+ bm's easily lazy lazy people
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.6b
  • Fixed a bug where corpses created by Desecrate weren't limited by the level requirement of the gem.

Why? Why make summoners an even greater inconvenience? Why...

Dumb devs.

The nerf has no rationale behind it, none what-so-ever. Back to making snapshotting take 15 minutes anytime a summoner d/cs or has to relog.
"
Qarl написал:
It is based on the level requirement of the game. So a Desecrate that has just dropped (level one of the gem) has a requirement of 19. It will create level 19 corpses.

Playing normally, and provided you had the gem in your gear since as soon as you got it from the quest, it will (at most) be level 16 by the time you get to Lunaris 3 in merciless, with a good chance of it being level 15. That's a level 58 requirement, according to the wiki. The corpses created in Lunaris 3 will thus be substantially lower than the area.

From my perspective, this makes the gem useless until the character is around level 85, other than for creating corpses for the offerings.
is there anything being done about the useless corpse explosion animation tied to both offerings? there is know issue's with infernal blow's explosion and you simply took it and added it to flesh/bone offering. it does no dmg only creates lag
'lets just remove a quality of life improvement'
can we please stop ruining the game?
hunting for spectres was the biggest chore ever, gets fixed with a new skill then ruined by the next 'hotfix'
do i really have to level up a second desecrate gem to summon my spectre thus forcing me into more snapshotting?
gooby pls
Последняя редакция: gutentagen666. Время: 3 февр. 2014 г., 20:28:47
"
USANumber1 написал:
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.6b
  • Fixed a bug where corpses created by Desecrate weren't limited by the level requirement of the gem.

Why? Why make summoners an even greater inconvenience? Why...

Dumb devs.

The nerf has no rationale behind it, none what-so-ever. Back to making snapshotting take 15 minutes anytime a summoner d/cs or has to relog.

Stop snapshotting?
The minion AI is already quite good. I wonder how it'll work now..
"
Yxalitis написал:
Where's 1.06a?

thats the... very first patch...

o_O
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Does this mean it's useless with detonate dead now?
Damn patch corrupted my game files again. Why does this happen... particularly so frequently?
Can't you add some sort of backup/versioning/version-reversion system so that when a patch does this it can be undone easily? Not only is it a huge hassle to have to duplicate a 7GB file every freaking time the game comes out with a new patch, but it takes up extra drive storage space as well.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Последняя редакция: Xapti. Время: 3 февр. 2014 г., 20:45:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация