Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

The sacrifice part is obviously that fighting her destroys any legacy uniques in your stash.
"
Raechel написал:
The sacrifice part is obviously that fighting her destroys any legacy uniques in your stash.

If they would go that route, they should make it suck for everyone. You MUST sacrifice a legacy to fight her. Don't have one? Too bad suckah, no content for joo!
When ggg introduced MAP back to CB, they also made the wrong decision that limited it to those who can beat the end-boss (Vaal) to farm one. And gradually MAP have been made more and more common. So I assume they have learned the lesson that expansion should always be open to big playerbase.

Damn, I'm so excited for this patch! Especially now that I've heard there will be a respec. I like how the devs are passionate about this game. I just hope you guys buff us regular spellcasters a bit.
Haven't seen anyone actually question that last paragraph. Seems the game itself in entirety will be effected by this, similar to other games where something spreads. The corruption of areas,items,gems and maps...meaning new or augmented gems/items? If so (pvp)balance will be even harder to attain if thats the case.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Great! looking forward to it :)
"
Broken mask is likely the keys needed to access the inner chamber of our lady Vaal.

Much like you had to get pieces to open the pyramid apex.

Are you sure you want to access her inner chamber?...I mean she is two thousand years old..and it says in the announcements that "She wants her beauty back." Imagine what she must look like, ew.
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
"
anderdouche написал:
"
Broken mask is likely the keys needed to access the inner chamber of our lady Vaal.

Much like you had to get pieces to open the pyramid apex.

Are you sure you want to access her inner chamber?...I mean she is two thousand years old..and it says in the announcements that "She wants her beauty back." Imagine what she must look like, ew.

this guy.
"Corrupted skill gems"...
Anyone else thinking about the Baleful Gem from act 2?
Sweet Jesus!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация