Supporter Pack Physical Goods Redemption

"
Soup0rMan написал:
Maybe this was already speculated in an earlier thread, but, if Queen Atziri "drowned them in blood,"...

She "drenche[d] her altars with the blood of those deranged enough to question her vision".
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
iao написал:
That's

This guy :D

Just grabbed the champions pack, No J!nx email yet. Not really bothered, I'm sure it'll come soon; just wanted to say it isn't exactly as said right now, intended or not.
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
Bout time Elemental got some attention! Would have preferred "X% elemental damage leeched instead, but at least its a start. I'm guessing more buffs to elemental weapon damage coming in 1.1 given the rework of the templar/marauder/witch tree.

Now, do the right thing Chris and make quality buff elemental damage on weapons as well instead of just physical :D
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
Lmao golden kris guy
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
maybe it makes some mods dancing more :)
nice looking forward to this expansion a lot :)
maybe you need the New currency. The Vaal Orb, and it makes the item you use it on corrupted? and there is likely a list of corrupted implicit affixes you can get.

"
ransagy написал:
Just grabbed the champions pack, No J!nx email yet. Not really bothered, I'm sure it'll come soon; just wanted to say it isn't exactly as said right now, intended or not.

I ended up with a forum message, not an email. I was also trying to figure out if we could track orders but there isn't anything i can find.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация