Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

"
Moeeom123 написал:

yeeeaah would be cool, i didnt realised this could be sarn arena. That npc spent half his life there standing&staring btw.

Anything else would be kinda odd, since there is nothing around Sarn that would fit an arena. And that structure on the map north of the Sarn waypoint actually is an arena! ;)
I want it all now. It's amazing. It's like waiting for xmas day and my birthday rolled into one. The anticipation is killing me.
Wow. I really didn't expect so much new stuff for your "mini"-expansion.
"
JoannirLeoth написал:
I've got a problem: my awesom'O-metter just exploded, and there is cool-juice everywhere.

Same here. :D
IGN: Scordalia_
Последняя редакция: Caliginosus. Время: 21 февр. 2014 г., 7:19:39
Also seems from teaser, there would be maps(modded areas) before actual endgame maps? so sweet
IGN BalaGi, SayaKho
Excuse my tl;dr.

I see that there are 4 mask pieces (been shown in earlier teasers too). Am I looking at the 4 shards to start some special kind of... map? The Eternal Lab machine has 4 slots after all.
New background image! Yay! And suddenly the revelation --- She has three boobies :)

Anyway, super excited. Just wondering ... Will the mini expansion be available on Standart League, since my main char on Domination will be there?
"
cVGhost написал:
She has three boobies :)
4, chris confirmed that she has 4...
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
"
Borow написал:
4, chris confirmed that she has 4...

But, but ... Vaal has only 3 "hands" ... (shadow of Vaal that is, whatever Vaal looks like)
There's a reason why women have 2 ... because men have 2 hands :)
"
Netsky написал:
Excuse my tl;dr.

I see that there are 4 mask pieces (been shown in earlier teasers too). Am I looking at the 4 shards to start some special kind of... map? The Eternal Lab machine has 4 slots after all.

That´s actually a quite nice idea. Corrupted mapmods maybe? :D
Maybe it's just me, but what I'm seeing from the "Corrupted" items, is that for some reason GGG was unhappy with the way items were spawning, so now, you have even more RNG for your RNG crafting crap, to try and wade through.

It's early, and I don't know everything. But if corrupted stuff just drops, or spawns on vendors, and I have to wade through items where the type of item no longer matters for the base items roll, it's just another level of RNG to for the crap that passes as crafting.

Alternatively, if this orb is even more rare than the eternal, which I've never seen one, even in trading, I might just give up.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация