[1.1.0] TankyTotems - Dual Searing Bond Templar

You havent seen my gear, its just crap then :D (well, indeed it is)
I meant, what is the right tactic? try to run and control spawn spots? but then every dom charge hits about 1.5k and if you're caught outside shield when he casts rain of blood u're definitely dead too... Or i should spam decay totem every sec?)
im not quite sure I understand how you guys get life back? you have no life rgen, nor any life leech... so how do you heal yourself?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
I somehow made it to act 3 merc with this build. How important is eldritch battery? I decided to skip the entire path towards there and instead take the arsonist nodes just below the totem ones. I took shamanistic for more damage until I can reach the DOT nodes at the bottom.
"
tntultra написал:
I meant, what is the right tactic? try to run and control spawn spots? but then every dom charge hits about 1.5k and if you're caught outside shield when he casts rain of blood u're definitely dead too... Or i should spam decay totem every sec?)

Actually, there is not much tactic to Dominus imo. I just try to always have my Searing Bond burn him, I always have Elemental Weakness up and I try to always first trigger EE with Ice Nova trap and then I throw all my Shock Nova traps to shock him. :) Also, I just stand in melee range and avoid being shot by the adds by moving a bit around or burn them if it's convenient. So rain of blood is not an issue. I don't use decoy totem at all. I thought it would be a good idea to have it but it's not that useful after all imo.. The searing bond totems get enough attention anyways.. :)

The most important thing is probably to have instant life flasks and remove bleeding. Just be quick with the flasks. :) You can see my flasks in my previous post..

"
xenochaos1 написал:
im not quite sure I understand how you guys get life back? you have no life rgen, nor any life leech... so how do you heal yourself?

Just use flasks? :) Actually, I have 2.4% life regen from the tree too but that's not really helping so much.....
IGN: RachelSuperCasual (Torment)
RachelShockerina (Rampage - retired)
RachelElysia (Ambush - retired)
LadyVinara (Nemesis - retired)
Последняя редакция: devynee. Время: 18 марта 2014 г., 21:23:15
"
devynee написал:
"
tntultra написал:

Actually, there is not much tactic to Dominus imo. I just try to always have my Searing Bond burn him, I always have Elemental Weakness up and I try to always first trigger EE with Ice Nova trap and then I throw all my Shock Nova traps to shock him. :) Also, I just stand in melee range and avoid being shot by the adds by moving a bit around or burn them if it's convenient. So rain of blood is not an issue. I don't use decoy totem at all. I thought it would be a good idea to have it but it's not that useful after all imo.. The searing bond totems get enough attention anyways.. :)

The most important thing is probably to have instant life flasks and remove bleeding. Just be quick with the flasks. :) You can see my flasks in my previous post..

"
xenochaos1 написал:

Just use flasks? :) Actually, I have 2.4% life regen from the tree too but that's not really helping so much.....

yeah but like when i facetank dominus lightning ave how do you do thsi? potion+2.4% regen wont do it, does it?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
Vulpix0r написал:
I somehow made it to act 3 merc with this build. How important is eldritch battery? I decided to skip the entire path towards there and instead take the arsonist nodes just below the totem ones. I took shamanistic for more damage until I can reach the DOT nodes at the bottom.

I'm just shy of lvl 82 in ambush - I also skipped the EB path and whilst I can go without the additional mana, it would certainly be handy and allow me to run a higher Clarity. Currently working towards it.

Скрытый текст

I'm curious, is there anything bad about taking Arsonist? I notice most of the flame totem/searing bond builds not taking it. Isn't the fire damage good?
Скрытый текст
"
xenochaos1 написал:
"
devynee написал:
"
tntultra написал:

"
xenochaos1 написал:

"
xenochaos1 написал:

yeah but like when i facetank dominus lightning ave how do you do thsi? potion+2.4% regen wont do it, does it?

Oh, don't tank his human form. Just avoid the spiders and the touch of god. I was only refering to his dark form because that's what tntultra was asking about. I should have pointed that out in my post.. :-)

Скрытый текст
"
tntultra написал:
How can you farm merc dominus exactly? I have 2300 hp, 3k armor +3k from granite + arctic armor around lvl 15, all resistances capped and dark phase dominus ( or his miscreations in dozens) just one-shot me. extra 300 hp would make no difference....
Piety and all the way to dark form is easy though.
I dont have shock nova with quality, so i use ice nova mainly + elemental weakness, so no problem with dps.
Ps. Video will be great ;p
IGN: RachelSuperCasual (Torment)
RachelShockerina (Rampage - retired)
RachelElysia (Ambush - retired)
LadyVinara (Nemesis - retired)
"
tntultra написал:
How can you farm merc dominus exactly? I have 2300 hp, 3k armor +3k from granite + arctic armor around lvl 15, all resistances capped and dark phase dominus ( or his miscreations in dozens) just one-shot me. extra 300 hp would make no difference....
I dont have shock nova with quality, so i use ice nova mainly + elemental weakness, so no problem with dps.

Here, just for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XofaJyGUns

I'm not using granite and my Arctic Armor is only level 12, yet I have no problems as you can see. I'm only using Searing Bond + Flammability, no EE, no shock stacks, no nothing, just searing bond. So if you're actually following OPs guide, utilizing the various tricks and skills, then you should have no problem killing Dominus.

For reference, here's my gear

Скрытый текст

I hope this has helped you a bit.
"
USBastard написал:
"
tntultra написал:

Here, just for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XofaJyGUns

I'm not using granite and my Arctic Armor is only level 12, yet I have no problems as you can see. I'm only using Searing Bond + Flammability, no EE, no shock stacks, no nothing, just searing bond. So if you're actually following OPs guide, utilizing the various tricks and skills, then you should have no problem killing Dominus.

For reference, here's my gear

I hope this has helped you a bit.

I know this is going to sound weird, but did you find Dominus easier than Piety in Merciless?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация