Eight New Quivers in Challenge Leagues

I for one welcome our new quivery overlords.

always a lot of unfounded whining in these announcements though..

the news could just be "Hi, I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games" and people would complain about it.

for example how you just read that line with his voice in your head.

with that soothing new zealand accent.
mmm.
I'm that Morty guy.
"

so this is going to be expensive in the near future?

maybe- as pointed out, most bow users aren't really hurting for dex in the first place if they started ranger/shadow/duelist/scion. Maurader/witch/Templar bow users will miss them most. At any rate, holding onto this baby for sure now:

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Surely if they drop in a hardcore league, and that character dies, then they'll be in the standard league. Or am i missing something? Did they mention that this season's challenge hardcore league isn't parented to standard?
"
verminoth написал:
Please add a dex quiver BACK please. As others have stated, this enabled certain builds earlier.

Also consider scaling quivers based on level like shields,etc. It doesn't make sense that quivers in higher zones wouldn't be more powerful.

Thanks!

Quivers are usually used in tandem with bows which are already receive mods fitting for 2 handers.
Wow this green and red quiver looks fantastic, nice design, this makes me wanna play a bow build :D
Higher base level quivers were long enough missed, but the other part of the announcement scares me - letting go the 'old' light quivers realistically would switch off any bow build with a non-dex class(!) And, taken as a replacement for the existing ones, the new low level quivers seem pretty weak, at least on first sight.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
races are won by cheaters

why the hell there is a total useless 1-4 ph?
where are the dex, cold and lightning dude? you know the ele dmg was low but not bad

also hope the life on hit is at least 5 or higher
Последняя редакция: GedPoE. Время: 25 февр. 2014 г., 12:25:47
Nice idea with the quivers, sad that it's only in the challenge leagues which I don't play.
And the phys dmg Quiver(s) really needs an update for it's main stat, for example 1-4 is nothing, less than nothing imho compared to other Quivers. 5-25 Phys. Damage would be at least noticable. More forthe better phys Quiver of course.
Последняя редакция: Fusion_Power. Время: 25 февр. 2014 г., 12:26:20
u should add some rules for races first because they are won by cheaters and u dont make some

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация