Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #5

I can't see anything interesting coming in the next leagues yet
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
no one notice yet that the middle fireball spell has a counter?
shame there isnt a solo non trading league
"
poolie147 написал:
shame there isnt a solo non trading league

You actually want a boring league for people with no friends?
IGN: Pastryfighter
so what does corrupted mean? crazy random stats?
lift embargo now! :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
*yawn* I doubt any of this will fix pet AI which has been broken since Jan 2013 at least.
so "corrupted" item is the only major change in coming patch ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
drezdenfonpux написал:
I can't see anything interesting coming in the next leagues yet

What do you expect? Please tell us :)
My opinion is that the game is good fun - the 'ladder resets' / new 4 month leagues in themselves are enough, yet GGG manages to bring so much more to the table with updates, continuous new uniques, the occasional (which is still often) new skills and continually working to improve the game.

I love PoE as it is and the new 4 month leagues are enough of an update for me in themselves, so anything on top of that is always a bonus :D.

Again, please tell us what you do expect to see (although this isn't a suggestions thread, I still hope you post it up here *thumbs up*.

TL;DR - what do you expect mate?

As for my hopes - I hope that outside of corrupted ... things :P GGG encourages farm runs (i.e. piety) and increases the choice for mfers (for example they could make other bosses in lower acts worth farming (I was a bit of a d2 fan/player and I like the idea that you had the choice of just baal or meph runs, but there was also all the other bosses that were farmed (andariel, countess, pindleskin, eldritch and so on that were worthy of an mfer's time).

IGN: uCry
Последняя редакция: Cry. Время: 27 февр. 2014 г., 5:16:34
"
PhreEkGarden написал:
"
MackBesmirch написал:

Someone please explain to me about how anything in this game is "easy" ... [truncated]

All I meant by easy was that you can get to level 80 fairly quickly, without having to do much farming for better equipment.

It might not be as 'easy' when people are actually racing on HC to stay in the top of the ladder, because they are taking more risks than someone who is not.

At level 60 you really shouldn't be dying if you are just farming xp.

I also have to ask, why would you not be interested in trading? I understand not having a shop, selling everything you find, because I don't do that either. When I find an item that I know is worth something and won't take forever to sell, I'll just quickly make a thread for it and let people come to me about it. It doesn't take that much effort to sell items like that so you can easily upgrade your own gear to pretty decent levels.

Edit:

For new players, no I wouldn't say it is 'easy' to get level 80. I assume 95%+ of the people posting in this thread have had multiple characters though.

When I first started this game it felt way harder to progress than it does now.

Ooooh, ok, thanks, that clears it up a little bit. Also the talk of map levels a few posts back, too -- so it's not so much that the game itself is "easy" but that leveling high-level characters is faster/more efficient with Parties.

As for trading, I just don't really want to deal with other people, nice as they may be. I game to zone out from work and life's daily grind, and the idea of buying/selling with real people is to me too much like life outside of gaming. I'm coming to realize that the trading community was an intended and integral part of the POE experience, though, so I should really give it a chance... Also, I'm hoarding my currency cuz I can't seem to figure out how to make it rain. I have not yet found a single Exalted Orb. Do they only drop in high-level maps?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация