Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #5

"
Awsomesawce написал:
One of the maps has "Players have Elemental Equilibrium" mod. Is that a new map mod?

no
The only thing that sucks about the next patch that I'm off due to a repetition course of the army xD
While I was initially quite excited to see what changes were coming, the way GGG has dragged this out for what seems to be too long has really ruined my anticipation. Seeing the first screenshot of a "corrupted" item was mildly interesting and made me think about what might be coming, by the 4th screenshot I am well and bored.

In the future you should consider releasing more captivating information first, like changes to the skill tree. Here's a really crazy thought - maybe even give the players the ability to test out the new skill tree changes in HC/SC so they have something to do in this 2 week down time in which I can only imagine your active playerbase is a tiny fraction of what it normally is.

That seems too logical though, wouldn't want the new tree or mechanics to get any testing before throwing everything on a new league and having people beta test everything at once.

Also, thanks for the link to your gamespot interview (sarcasm obviously, never would have seen this if not for another player linking to it).
Hi

Lailokaenus
"
Here's a really crazy thought - maybe even give the players the ability to test out the new skill tree changes in HC/SC so they have something to do in this 2 week down time in which I can only imagine your active playerbase is a tiny fraction of what it normally is.

Or perhaps GGG could release passive tree builder 24hrs before release with new passive tree changes...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein написал:
Or perhaps GGG could release passive tree builder 24hrs before release with new passive tree changes...

The website calculator is directly tied to server database. If it changes, so does the ingame one.
Seems my idea for corruption still holds, you can combine corrupted items to get more mods.

At least on the maps anyway, 8 mod map is a 6 mod rare and 2 mod magic map combined, 4 mod rare maps is 2 magic maps combined.
S L O W E R
"
Finkenstein написал:
Hi

Lailokaenus
"
Here's a really crazy thought - maybe even give the players the ability to test out the new skill tree changes in HC/SC so they have something to do in this 2 week down time in which I can only imagine your active playerbase is a tiny fraction of what it normally is.

cheers

they already do. just apply for alpha testing to get a chance to participate. then you will notice things that make it nonsensical to provide tree changes a week before they go live.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon написал:

they already do. just apply for alpha testing to get a chance to participate. then you will notice things that make it nonsensical to provide tree changes a week before they go live.
How does one apply for alpha testing? A (very) quick google search didn't come up with anything, although I didn't really dig that deep into any of the results.
So invasion = EL in regular game....
Isn't this zone wetlands after killing vaal? Or is it crossroads? In either case those enemies don't belong there, so that might be interesting. Should we expect a random chance for a large density of random enemy types as the league modifer? Or what if this is just a map? Could it be one of the new 'corrupted zones'?

Muh excitement.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация