Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

"
Culblade написал:
"
petden написал:
Characters without microtransactions look awful, especially the STR armor wielding ones. You should focus on that.

Looking sexy is the last thing to worry about here.

not for everyone :)
;-)
i don't understand why people equate f2p to NO COMPLAINTS/OPINIONS/SUGGESTIONS ALLOWED
"
Mivo написал:
The F2P aspect doesn't figure into it. I, like many here, spent money on the game and we are not freeloaders who should never raise from our knees and never open our mouths, so to me, it makes zero difference if the game is technically free or costs money. It's funded by players, not from Chris' own pockets. Besides, I'm at an age where time matters more than money. I don't play games only because they're free.

I have payed as well for some micros and stash upgrades but it was my desicion to do so.
I wasn't forced to pay so that i could play this game. Plus it's not as if i am sitting on my knees while something terrible is happening to me, i simply think before i speak and not just open my mouth complaining about things which noone is obliged to give me in the first place.
Even if you payed for stuff, you payed for the game they delivered with the official release. That is what you "bought". After that point, they can decide to leave the game completely as it is if they want to, they aren't forced to give you anything besides what already delivered.

But since time matters more than money for you i guess they should hurry up and work more than they already do (i think there are only 18 devs in GGG) and deliver when it suits you. I will sit on my knees, quietly and take all this unjustified punishment from GGG, simply cause i am a sheep.
"
Juicebox360 написал:
i don't understand why people equate f2p to NO COMPLAINTS/OPINIONS/SUGGESTIONS ALLOWED

and i don't understand how freedom of opinion equate to people saying whatever stupid comes into their minds, without first aknowledging the hard work of others.

It's one thing to complain/whine and something totally different to suggest improvements.
"
S3ph1r0th написал:
I will sit on my knees, quietly and take all this unjustified punishment from GGG, simply cause i am a sheep.

well, a rarity around these parts! a fresh wave of candour

"
S3ph1r0th написал:
"
Juicebox360 написал:

and i don't understand how freedom of opinion equate to people saying whatever stupid comes into their minds, without first aknowledging the hard work of others.

It's one thing to complain/whine and something totally different to suggest improvements.

yes because we shouldn't complain or whine and anybody who thinks otherwise is a troll

ok
Последняя редакция: Juicebox360. Время: 3 марта 2014 г., 8:53:57
"
S3ph1r0th написал:
and i don't understand how freedom of opinion equate to people saying whatever stupid comes into their minds

And yet you make use of that freedom.
"
Mivo написал:
"
S3ph1r0th написал:
and i don't understand how freedom of opinion equate to people saying whatever stupid comes into their minds

And yet you make use of that freedom.

This is funny. Reminds me of my years in elementary where someone would say something smart and the other guy would reply with the same thing simply cause he was too stupid to come up with something different.

You are that "other guy".
"
Chris написал:
In the final week of creating an expansion, the patch notes are not the highest priority. They take a very long time to make (12-16 hours) because they involve carefully reviewing many thousands of committed pieces of work. In the case of SotV, it's over 7000 individual repository commits.

The absolute priority right now is making sure that SotV is ready for deployment and as awesome as it can be. We'll probably have the patch notes done according to our initially specified timeline, and even if last minute stuff comes up and they're a day later, that's still earlier than we'd normally post them before a patch. Thanks for your patience. I'm getting back to work now.

lol thats the first time I've ever seen a post by Chris that was even mildly 'snippy'..Someone is getting tired and stressed and maybe wishing they didn't promise an expansion every 4 month ;p.....Relax Chris...It will get there in the end.

Take an hour, have a beer, we will get it when we get it.
"
Raechel написал:
More micro transactions ans still no new content?

Oh, right.

What?
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Looks soooo awesome ↖(^ω^)↗ Gonna buy it!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация