Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

Major Question: What exactly happens with "increased item quantity"?
IGN ................... MikeManning
Alt Art Stuff ....... view-thread/1401085
Shop ................. view-thread/536289
Boost-Service .... view-thread/543033
Gilde ................. view-thread/817890
nude armor alternative micro transaction please lol
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
"
rel4us написал:
just a few questions chris, plz respond to that...

1. will the tree reset like after anarcy and we get full regrets on passive?
2. will the tree even change?
3. have you taken care of snapshooting items? (for summoners, bloodmagic, etc...)
4. did u balance the numbers spellcaster vs attacks?
5. did crown of eyes got a nerf?

that is all i need to know (and many others allso) to start planning for the next league...

thank you very much

Yes. Everyone is granted a full passive reset on every charracter.

Yes. It'll probably change more for some classes than others, but there's balance changes that affect the tree, thus why everyone gets a full reset in the firstplace.

3. have you taken care of snapshooting items? (for summoners, bloodmagic, etc...)
No idea what you're talking about.

Again, not following you.

You expect the lead director to handle you insight information about which specific items will get nerfed, 2 days before the launch of an expansion, I'm sure he's not busy working right? - Chris, can you get me hot shot expresso while you're at it!
Price tag are complete seraph set? My wallet is ready!
ign: Vixien
MTX armour skins to make up for all the really shithouse current armour skins we have (maybe it might make the game look more appealing? who would know?!)
i don't see the point of buying each item separately
think it will be very hard to mix n match with the existing armours
"
Chris написал:
In the final week of creating an expansion, the patch notes are not the highest priority. They take a very long time to make (12-16 hours) because they involve carefully reviewing many thousands of committed pieces of work. In the case of SotV, it's over 7000 individual repository commits.

The absolute priority right now is making sure that SotV is ready for deployment and as awesome as it can be. We'll probably have the patch notes done according to our initially specified timeline, and even if last minute stuff comes up and they're a day later, that's still earlier than we'd normally post them before a patch. Thanks for your patience. I'm getting back to work now.

This right here is why I love GGG.

Everyone crying about patch notes needs to just chill the fuck out.

Even if they are a bit later than originally planned, they are still going to be a full day before the expansion is released.
Cannot wait. You guys are the best.
hahahah guys... seriously now...

would you rather have the patch notes.. or a broken patch

let the gods do there work for rome was not built in a day

being not able to ''plan'' your build or know if spectral throw is nerfed.. or if you cannot snapshot your minions and facroll the game to truely kill the new boss and ''earn'' your well deserved new microtransaction by watching tv as ur minons do all the work is the price you will pay for a patch that works and 10mins after the patch the game not going down as the amount of people playing this time far out does any of the last leagues

ever played wow on a expansion day? enough said

its 24hrs go to sleep, go to the pub, do your mrs.. all the normal things before you spend the next 7 days straight praying to the RNG gods who will laugh at your soul and give you x7
as you level

move along nothing to see here now.............
Последняя редакция: zoocubes. Время: 3 марта 2014 г., 3:30:11
"
Deliciouzzz написал:
"
rel4us написал:
just a few questions chris, plz respond to that...

that is all i need to know (and many others allso) to start planning for the next league...

thank you very much

Yes. Everyone is granted a full passive reset on every charracter.

Yes. It'll probably change more for some classes than others, but there's balance changes that affect the tree, thus why everyone gets a full reset in the firstplace.

No idea what you're talking about.

Again, not following you.

You expect the lead director to handle you insight information about which specific items will get nerfed, 2 days before the launch of an expansion, I'm sure he's not busy working right? - Chris, can you get me hot shot expresso while you're at it!

chris answered my e-mail,

1. yes
2. yes
3. he couldent respond, he wrought "I can't comment on the others currently - a lot is still being tweaked." - but regurding your question, read more about snapshooting, it's like over abusing the mechanics of the game
4. spellcasters are alot weeker, i was woundering if there going to be a balance
5. :)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация