1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

no intention of ever using it lol
ign: Vixien
"
Route1 написал:
Um, is anyone else excited about the change to barrage except me? They made it way better.

I just want to try new barrage with quill rain for laughs. If it works well with CoC even better

Edit: Now I can be that machinegun that I have always dreamt of.
Последняя редакция: anachelli. Время: 4 марта 2014 г., 23:25:20
"
vixien написал:

Spell block is very usefull in PVP against casters.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Последняя редакция: fkxDuelist. Время: 4 марта 2014 г., 23:28:25
BoR has never been 40ex unless the nerf caused everyone with sense to have a seizure in the last 5 hours.
"
Lester_Krau написал:
About BoR:

In merciless Sarn Encampment I always see over 9000 naked men wearing the same helmet. For me that means the helmet is obviously overpowered.
No, it means that BoR is easier to get than a good head and chest combo. It doesn't take a Koam's to replace a Bringer, but it takes more than crap like this.

Which is what my Facebreaker and Reave Witches were wearing before a Bringer dropped for them.

So if you're seeing 9000 naked men but not my pair of witches...
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Why be upset at all? It's a game enjoy it. There's plenty in real life for you to be upset about. Be grateful GGG is such a fantastic game developer.
"
vixien написал:

Hahah, I have one in my stash that's just rotting, forgot I even had it until I saw the pic. Maybe I'll be able to get something out of it now.
"
Barandis написал:
"
vixien написал:

Hahah, I have one in my stash that's just rotting, forgot I even had it until I saw the pic. Maybe I'll be able to get something out of it now.

I dream that one day I will have legacy moonsorrows and ignomons. One day.
"
anachelli написал:
"
Barandis написал:
"
vixien написал:

are legacy moonsorrows and ignomons really worth anything?
"
anachelli написал:
"
Barandis написал:
"
vixien написал:

Man. If I could one day have legacy Perandus Blazons or legacy Fairgrave's Tricornes, I'd be rolling in the exalts.

No no no! Legacy is bad! (Really, I don't like the idea of legacy items. Just musing.)
I "get" the spell totem cast speed change in light of changes to spell/elemental damage, but how do we justify the ranged attack totem?

Further more, my current build uses dual spell totems for Summon Raging Spirit, not affected by spell damage, so this is a direct and medium level nerf to the damage I can do with that set up. 30% less is a pretty steep hit for my build, but adding on the 50% less damage already on totems still seems harsh for any actual spell.

I'd personally love seeing this changed to 15 - 20% less, or just leaving it as additive as there aren't a lot of viable spell totem builds at the moment. Nothing that people are swarming the forums with like they did with low life, rf, sporker back in OB before it was nerfed hard.

This feels like a preemptive, proposed nerf to totems, not a direct response to any immediate OP totem build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация