1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
Bleaq написал:

Sigh. Now how am I ever going to get to sleep?

Off the forums for a while. To play around, and to avoid the inevitable whining when everyone sees just how much the Circle of Life got reduced. Have fun!
Except the new content this patch is nerfs, nerfs and even more nerfs. Plus creating more legacy items to further destabilize standard economy. I was looking forward to this expansion and to play PoE again. Not so much anymore.
IGN:
ZENofWar [lvl 88 Blood magic cyclone Marauder]
ZENofArts [lvl 80 Cast on crit Quill Rain Scion]
How can you call this a passive skill tree balance?

"Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%."

A 60% nerf of Vaal Pact is huge!!! On top of that it effects so many builds loads of players have invested time and effort in. Come now guys!!! A 40% nerf would of been more acceptable but 60% is ridiculous.

Most CI builds are useless now.

To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
i have 2/3 stash tab full of ilvl 68 map drop light quivers and 1/3 stash tab full of 70+ quivers. woop!

why nerf summoners more? wtf is wrong with u idiots...
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Последняя редакция: leighferon. Время: 5 марта 2014 г., 2:44:38
"
Barandis написал:
"
MackBesmirch написал:
Wait a minute, you won't even be able to get an item quantity gem from quest rewards anymore?

Item Quantity gems haven't been quest rewards for some time. I'm not sure exactly when, but the Internet seems to think 1.0.0. So the only way you've been able to get it for a while is as a drop, and that won't be available anymore either. IIQ is altogether long gone, except for a bit left on some unique items.

And buying items from before the patch, of course.

ooohhh... duh. ok, i guess if i didn't notice that, i won't miss anything... LOL. and the basic item quantity all around has been modified, so I guess it will all work out.
So let's sum this patch up:
- more gated content
- more RNG through Vaal orbs
- leech nerfed
- summoner nerfed
- spell totems nerfed
- early and mid ST nerfed
- scion nerfed
- Life based characters slightly nerfed
- Elusiveness notable removed
- vaal pact nerfed
- Berserking nerfed
- crit multi nerfed
- couple of uniques nerfed
- drop rates nerfed through removal of IIQ

Buffs:
- barrage
- desecrate
- burning arrow
- fireball
- ES nodes
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
The updated patch notes alleviates some of my concerns, but the game's balance has more problematic issues than simply "rebalancing some nodes" will be able to solve. I will keep an eye out for some positive changes.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Isnt the nerf to Bringer of Rain a bit big ?
I'll switch back to D3 - this shit sux hard! You are ruining the game step by step by creating a two-class society of LEGACY and NON LEGACY GGG! This is simply not acceptable!
IGN Soultakerr
Последняя редакция: maikanafufaika. Время: 5 марта 2014 г., 3:53:57
^

see you ^^
i hate you redditors, you know who you are

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация