1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

So will the Vaal areas and Queen Atziri appear in standard league, or only in the new challenge leagues?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
RushingService написал:
"
nikals написал:
[Removed by Support] If you don't like the game you don't have to play it ya know. The game is supposed to be harsh and unforgiving. If you don't enjoy that, you don't have to partake. And all of the balance changes were well justified in some way.

Keep in mind PoE is a FREE game. [Removed by Support]

its all fun n games until all those [Removed by Support] quit and ggg pulls plugs on servers because they are no longer making a fortune...

they are helping your so called hc game stay alive lol dont take them for granted.

If someone supports a game they don't like it's their loss. I'm sure GGG would have enough funding and support without those who doesn't like the game. Those who like the game will obviously spend more money on it while those who don't will spend less.
Pants of Textile
"
Fun_Hat написал:
But why did you have to nerf Vaal Pact? :(

You spelled the word Buff wrong , i will use it for the 1st time in my Life.
"
jamesl написал:
"
xchokeholdx написал:
Uff.. I already had to rely on Zombies to prevent my totems from dying too fast in maps...

then you're doing it wrong

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/802364

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GHs3j9WB2U

Searing Bond - Increased Burning Damage - Minion And Totem Elemental Resistance

its called "TankyTotems" for a reason

l2read patch notes: SPELL TOTEM GEM, not searing bond totem gem.....
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
Peapodsp написал:
"
nikals написал:
MMMMHHHHHHHHHH DELICIOUS TEARS. YOUR SNIVELING GROWS ME STRONGER. KEEP SOBBING AND FEED ME THOSE TEARS!

What the actual fuck is wrong with some people here? If you don't like the game you don't have to play it ya know. The game is supposed to be harsh and unforgiving. If you don't enjoy that, you don't have to partake. And all of the balance changes were well justified in some way.

Keep in mind PoE is a FREE game. Stop acting like entitled little brats.

lol you do know people that play this game are funding it right? idiot

lol you do know that this game is free2play right? only those who really like the game will spend a lot of money on it, ie fund it. idiot
Pants of Textile
"
Peripherally написал:
"
jamesl написал:
"
Peripherally написал:
Wow. RIP to all new players, you won't be able to do much of ANYTHING compared to older ones.

If you want to remove something, or change anything, the ONLY way it can be appropriate is if its across the board and applies equally to everyone. ..

LOL

do you not realize there are 4 month leagues where everyone starts off EXACTLY the same ?

empty stash, no items, no characters, no mules

you really don't understand this game at all

new players will want to play in the NEW leagues where they start off the same as everyone else

if they started in Standard or Hardcore they would already be behind, even if GGG deleted 1/2 the existing items from existing players

so OF COURSE they are going to want to start in the 4 month leagues, where they will be on equal footing, and they will will build up wealth just as everyone else does

LOL

Of course, because 4-month leagues last forever and people can play in them as long as they want, howsoever often they want, right?

It's been stated time and time again, since YOU apparently don't seem to grasp what the fuss is about: not every person enjoys being forced to create new characters every few months, jumping through the same old hoops over and over to level up all those characters, then having to essentially give up on them each time a league ends.

New 4-month leagues are an excellent idea, they aren't in question at all. It is the older leagues, places referred to as "dumpster leagues", that become worse and worse over time. Because of this, any new player wanting to continue developing his/her character into Standard has to basically give up or face insurmountable odds and live with them (knowing in the back of their minds that their character will be permanently limited because of how difficult and non-accommodating Standard is). Those options, a rock and a hard place, are terrible and not actual *options*. They are ultimatums. Who wants ultimatums when it comes to a hobby/enjoyment/distraction?

What do you mean insumountable odds? I'm new. My very first toon I made it to mericless Dominos doorstep self found hard core solo and would have killed him too if a DC didnt get me. Naw man game is totally doable for a noob like me and if i trade even more so. Cant wait for new league.
Git R Dun!
[Removed by Support]
Последняя редакция: Kieren_GGG. Время: 4 марта 2014 г., 5:19:12
SOTV HYPE !!!!

Lots of mad bcuz bad in this thread.
Barrage was really underpowered and junk when it came out, but it was still good for cast on crit.
Now it's really strong for [direct] damage (and that part is maybe balanced), but presumably insane for cast on crit now.
I don't think they buffed any skill by this much before (+50%); maybe searing bond but not really since it removed bonus totem benefit.

Romira's amulet: seriously really silly change. Is it really the only other unique that gives multiplier aside from maligaros (and things like abyssus/facebeaker)?

Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Nothing about desync?

The vaal gems (cyclone, cof cof) what supposed to be? a desync party?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация