[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

yea im trying to figure out a way to get more dex on the build. on option is to simply get 66 more dex on items, but that seems like a lot.
"
alkoxide написал:
yea im trying to figure out a way to get more dex on the build. on option is to simply get 66 more dex on items, but that seems like a lot.

You get 44 from base tree. That's enough for lvl 3 LMP and lvl 7 AA.

If you get that 30dex node from near witch/shadow tree you can use lvl 9 LMP and lvl 13 AA.

So... not that much, +30-40dex piece of gear that's good enough to keep, will solve most of your dex problems. ;) lvl 20 LMP leveling isn't too beneficial, and leveling AA isn't that dex consuming.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Последняя редакция: GoranH. Время: 15 марта 2014 г., 20:11:19
you might have mentioned this, but why LMP over GMP?

thanks, it slipped my mind that you didnt really need the gems at max rank
Последняя редакция: alkoxide. Время: 15 марта 2014 г., 20:22:27
"
alkoxide написал:
you might have mentioned this, but why LMP over GMP? thanks, it slipped my mind that you didnt really need the gems at max rank

I'll mention it later in the guide... At start because of mana cost, afterwards, GMP > LMP. :)

For me atm personally, cause I'm barebone on funds, as I'm not playing much (meaning I don't have a GMP XD, and I took CWDT from merc library). Just had that one rip(unlucky at Vaal merc), made new guy, made changes I thought were "wrong" and made new additions, beat story without much trouble... and now I'm done.

From now on, updating the guide... playing with friends, MF'ing a bit, that's about the plan. Game is taking too much of my free time. heh
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
Последняя редакция: GoranH. Время: 15 марта 2014 г., 20:24:26
"
GoranH написал:
"
alkoxide написал:
you might have mentioned this, but why LMP over GMP? thanks, it slipped my mind that you didnt really need the gems at max rank

I'll mention it later in the guide... At start because of mana cost, afterwards, GMP > LMP. :)

For me atm personally, cause I'm barebone on funds, as I'm not playing much (meaning I don't have a GMP XD, and I took CWDT from merc library). Just had that one rip(unlucky at Vaal merc), made new guy, made changes I thought were "wrong" and made new additions, beat story without much trouble... and now I'm done.

From now on, updating the guide... playing with friends, MF'ing a bit, that's about the plan. Game is taking too much of my free time. heh

haha yea i know how it is :P could be worse for me, they could have released dark souls 2 and D3 reaper of souls before finals as well. thank god only SotV was released before finals.

btw, any general changes youd make to the build for softcore ambush? thats where im headed
"
alkoxide написал:
haha yea i know how it is :P could be worse for me, they could have released dark souls 2 and D3 reaper of souls before finals as well. thank god only SotV was released before finals.

btw, any general changes youd make to the build for softcore ambush? thats where im headed

I believe for softcore you might not "need/want" the "iron wood" respec, and after my "main build" spec, you just go totem dmg/fire dmg/spell dmg/cast speed route instead of HP nodes.

Also no need for EB short route.

btw Since I'm not playing Ambush, I don't know much about strongboxes, if there's anything there needs to be said about the way you're supposed to handle them, what to avoid etc., say so so I'd include it in the guide. ;)
Последняя редакция: GoranH. Время: 15 марта 2014 г., 20:30:45
"
GoranH написал:
"
alkoxide написал:

I believe for softcore you might not "need/want" the "iron wood" respec, and after my "main build" spec, you just go totem dmg/fire dmg/spell dmg/cast speed route instead of HP nodes.

btw Since I'm not playing Ambush, I don't know much about strongboxes, if there's anything there needs to be said about the way you're supposed to handle them, what to avoid etc., say so so I'd include it in the guide. ;)

you mean to just leave ironwood in the build instead of taking it out? i kind of like the life in it. i figure 220% life is a good amount. btw, what do you mean short route to EB? i mean, isnt a shorter route better? im not aware of a longer route to EB. the only viable i see is the int node route above witch area
"
alkoxide написал:

you mean to just leave ironwood in the build instead of taking it out? i kind of like the life in it. i figure 220% life is a good amount. btw, what do you mean short route to EB? i mean, isnt a shorter route better? im not aware of a longer route to EB. the only viable i see is the int node route above witch area[/quote]

You'll see what I mean... reworking the build as we speak. I mean heading directly to it, skipping those fire nodes/spell dmg nodes etc. Just via 10 int nodes.
can you suggest an end game build?please.
"
gabio написал:
can you suggest an end game build?please.

I'm not sure I understand the question. End-game tree, or a build that viable end-game? This one is. And for others, if so what are your requirements, preferences to say... and what kind of funds do you have?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация