[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

"
Blitzhex написал:
I'm level 58 at A2 merci atm. My build right now. With EB, and disc and clarity running I have no problems running a level 7 AA. If I level my AA anymore it will slightly drain my mana whenever I move. Got 900 deeps on the tooltip and not having many problems killing most invaders, but my HP is only 2.1k and resi is kinda low (50% avg) because my gear sucks. I think I'm going to farm Fellshrine Ruins for a long time before I move on.

Thanks for posting this. My thoughts were to now directly go EB, and then respec afterwards (in build for softcore regular progression will apply). Just interested how much mana/ES do I need to ofset % taken by discipline. Will test/calc that and report. :)
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
"
GoranH написал:

P.S. Sorry about wall of text.

Dont worry, you didnt judge the Ambush league at all. I just mentioned it to have an arguement for the agressive playstyle to position yourself with the searing bond, which you would not prefer to do in hardcore.

I currently using:
for my searing bond which gives a really nice boost.

to your question. in special with strongboxes i love to bring the "B+F(bond+flame)"-Setup cause you can cover the spawn. I feel like that the mobs try to avoid flame totem really hard but more or less ignoring the searing bond. So for this "static events" "B+F" works really well.
I Try to use the SearingBond Totem as some sort of Decoytotem and trap my way forward to a minion group and then the searing bond totem got aggro i throw a flametotem next to it to give it the extra load, with this setup you can create some sort of "double line of fire" (literaly) which is a nice deadzone (i will try to add a screen of this later).

with 5L or 6L and even with quality gems the flame total will do much better then searing bond no doubt, but for now the "B+F" works at best for me.
this should not be a critics to the build more some sort of playstyle hint for ppl who want to try out or play around.

again really nice build, helped me a lot to get my foot in the door on the new league :)

instant rip at lvl 43 on invasion, just when this was about to get it's shine@cruel. Retrying today. i remember before dying i needed dex to lvl LMP further, are you supposed to get that from gear?
Jup jup!
"
Warmy написал:
instant rip at lvl 43 on invasion, just when this was about to get it's shine@cruel. Retrying today. i remember before dying i needed dex to lvl LMP further, are you supposed to get that from gear?

I'll add to the guide. Keep LMP at lvl 3 which is what your tree currently allows, unless you find amazing piece of gear with dex that you will keep for some time. It's not that crucial for dmg, fire pen/flame totem dmg is way more important and they are strength based, and this build has enough of str/int. It's just so that you don't run into situations where you're gear dependant and can't change crappy piece of gear just 'cause it has DEX.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
"
hunTShoo написал:

I currently using:
for my searing bond which gives a really nice boost.

to your question. in special with strongboxes i love to bring the "B+F(bond+flame)"-Setup cause you can cover the spawn. I feel like that the mobs try to avoid flame totem really hard but more or less ignoring the searing bond. So for this "static events" "B+F" works really well.

Yes, that's totally worth it. I even said, in act 3 battlefront searing bond is very much required not to get pissed at thorns. And in general flame + searing is a valid combo until you level your flame gems and get your links going. Also crats, that's a beastly wand. :)

Keep having fun!
-GoranH
I got 38 lvl and im acutally running with 2 searing bond totems, is it better to use them or flame totems?
"
maxis26 написал:
I got 38 lvl and im acutally running with 2 searing bond totems, is it better to use them or flame totems?

Well my tree is for the good part suited for both. I prefer flame totems to searing bond by a lot. Dmg is on par, immune to desync, they auto-target, and you don't have to be near them, they hit on their own. You can hide behidn corners without braking a chains. Stand back and watch 'em burn, not even having to move.

Searing bond is DoT so it's not affected by thorns, has the positioning effect, and you can latter get Elemental Equilibrium for more dmg with bit better strategy.

For me personally I prefer Flame totems by a whole lot, but that's just me.

When you get totems to do 200+ dmg on their own with LMP + Fire pen I recommend switching on Ancestral Bond, leaving flameblast behind... and going full on dual totems with flame totems. You can do searing + flame totem combo... or dual searing, it's just me and I don't like it. More risky, takes longer, dmg is similar, maybe searing does a bit more but way that flame totems attack more than make up for it. :)

Each have their own strong points, if you really like searing bonds, and flame totems aren't your fancy just instead of fire dmg nodes take the fire dmg over time nodes, increase burning dmg nodes. ;)

Have fun!
-GoranH
So far now i prefer using Flame + searing bond totem ;d best combo ;p but we will see how it will be working later
"
maxis26 написал:
So far now i prefer using Flame + searing bond totem ;d best combo ;p but we will see how it will be working later

Yes, searing + flame totem is indeed a great combo! Better than dual searing(unless specializing into searing). As flame totem is effectively a searing totem + flame dmg. I'll suggest in guide that, either a dual flame or searing + flame combo. If you got tri link for searing, and 3/4L for flame... have at it. Searing can work good without links too, flame totems without LMP are very weak.

Последняя редакция: GoranH. Время: 11 марта 2014 г., 12:41:45
Level 54 almost in merciles (need to kill dominus), got a flame totem in normal cause wanted to try it out. Took the ancestral bond skill point when i was starting cruel in ledge and since then ive been running flame totem and searing bond (using more flame totem lately)

In normal just grab a flame totem and flameblast, cast the totem first and the the skill you will kill almost every mob (1 shot weaver with flameblast and flamability)

Cruel get the flame totem and link it to LMP, you can still use the decoy totem and flameblast strategy and use the flame totem also its pretty easy. IMO take the ancestral bond starting cruel.

Well this is my gear and skill tree atm:

Tree

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbEMwUTRZvGYUaOBpsJKoo-ilPKhMspzbpQYdFnUbXVcZZ81orXcZgbXKpeqp7IIKbgseDOIjxi4yMRo9GkFWa4J2Ana6iAKPypwinhKeUrKq1BLc-uJPAGsauz2XQ0NH92t3d8-Fz42rkIuvu7DjtIPAf-JP56P4K_oc=

Gear
Скрытый текст

Bought the shield for 1 chaos, the gloves i bought it act 3 cruel cause i wanted some MF since the damage is more than enough and you can clear maps very fast. I also linked IIR to Flame Totem, LMP and Fire Penetration cause i dont need any more damage and casting speed is not an isue tbh.

Althought resistances are capped i have 2.3k HP but there are no more life nodes to take according to the skill tree in the map and im afraid HP might not be enough for merciles/maps. I might get the HP nodes near the Marauder area starting with Warriors Blood so tree would look like this:

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEDxgSzBVsGDgn2EMwUIBRNFHEWbxiRGYUaOBpsJKonLyj6KU8qEyynNulBh0WdRtdKxFBHVbVVxlnzWitdxl8_YG1j_XKpeGl6qnsggpuCx4M4iPGLjIxGj0aQVZrgnYCdrp7NogCj8qcIpzCnhKeUrKq1BLc-uJPAGsEExq7PZdDQ0f3a3d3z4XPjauOf5CLqGOvu7DjtIO8O8B_2rvcy-JP46_no_gr-hw==

Given the fact that im playing Invasion, i dont think i need so much damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация