World first Ambush Atziri kill

so in Ambush Atziri is Nerf version of the standard one. because there no way in H with that gear i could make it past the 1st boss in that map in standard .

gg for 1st Atziri Kill in Ambush
"
ePuff написал:
so in Ambush Atziri is Nerf version of the standard one. because there no way in H with that gear i could make it past the 1st boss in that map in standard .

same boss lol
nice build, u rly deserve this
"
ePuff написал:

Na it is just that Mathil also is a very talented player, which he proved in some of the races, he was always one of the top players when he participated.

I propably wouldn't be able to beat her with that equip and build too. I guess you also have to be a bit lucky with desyncs, since you have to take care of not getting hit by too many things, which sometimes can be hard.

I experienced with my Auras a bit today and noticed that adding Anger and Wrath to the collection and supporting my Summoner-Friend with those (So the minions have 78% Aura-Effect Wrath, Hatred, Anger, Grace and a bit weaker Disciplin, Vitality and Purity of Elements from him^^) and although I can do nothing then walking with him because I don't have enough Mana for any meaningful attack the Minions tear appart everything^^.

Before I checked how low the actual damage of Zombies is I couldn't have imagined that Wrath is a 33% Damage-Increase for them, since it is fully increased by Minion-Damage. It is really boring to only cast Desecrate, Rejuvenation-Totem and Curses, but than again it is terribly efficient. I might test this build out later to actually use Auras for a more personal purpose :P
I came here to congratulate you my good sir. A good well done and enjoy the fame. Well deserve, now time to put a video with the fight if you do fight her again :)
<=== Jelly
"
BEASTFSHO написал:
I came here to congratulate you my good sir. A good well done and enjoy the fame. Well deserve, now time to put a video with the fight if you do fight her again :)

My computer is being a real asshole and not loading any video recording software so I think there's something with my drivers and I plan to sort it out when I'm not sure tired.

I'd love to make a video or two still.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
congrats man, nicely done!
A true master of the game - very well deserved!
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
"
Maxwells написал:
Atleast 16 exalts in 7days. How in the world is that even possible?

It's not hard when you play 16 hours a day.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация