1.1.1 Patch Notes

31.92828108469291% nerf... (Math probably wrong, I suck at math)

G.G. Keep your eyes out for my 6l searing touch giveaway. Quitting tonight till next 4-month leagues. Was fun.
Последняя редакция: DestroTheGod. Время: 13 марта 2014 г., 22:07:27
Скрытый текст

31.92828108469291% nerf. (My math is shit btw and probably wrong).

Either way, it's a fuckton.

G.G. Keep your eyes out for my 6l searing touch giveaway. Quitting tonight till next 4-month leagues. Was fun.

So, it went completely overpowered, and you're QQ'ing cuz it got balanced?

Even gonna play it?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Will I retroactively get my achievement for creating a corrupt item with a white socket or do I have to risk ruining more items for it?
"
Dawmz написал:
So flameblast nerfed by almost 50% at lvl 12, back to the garbage can i guess.

Of course there would at least be one nerf. All patches must have at least one!
People used to have to be at least 18 years of age to beta test a video game for obvious reasons. I think they should have to take a test to prove that they have a basic understanding of how something works before leaving feedback about it. If they are unable to understand or just do not want to understand, they should not be allowed to leave feedback. The only true use for such people is for server stress tests.
WOW and I just lost like 500 flameblast damage

... stupid
IGN: GenieOfTheLamp
"
Fixed a problem where Flameblast was accidentally buffed heavily in 1.1.0. Based on feedback on the insane version, we then buffed the pre-1.1.0 version by 48% on purpose in this patch.

knew it, called it. after nearly half a season of racing as witch, I knew something was bullshit when my summoner with no damage nodes whatsoever could 1 shot weaver on both norm and nm (and damn close on hell, for that matter...), when my race witch with all damage nodes couldn't even one shot norm weaver
Последняя редакция: BoswerLK. Время: 13 марта 2014 г., 22:07:51
"
If you use a skill that causes a projectile spiral (like Vaal Fireball) from inside an enemy, then only the first projectile can collide with the enemy now.

this makes me sad. you turn a gem that was legitimately fun to use with the trap support to basicly unusable in endgame...
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
"
GenieOfTheLamp написал:
WOW and I just lost like 500 flameblast damage

... stupid

For a gem you never would've used in the first place. It pretty much doubled up from before SotV, and it's still roughly 70% more powerful than it was before SotV.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
If all you pathetic Flameblast crybabies leave, can I have your stuff?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация